Dothan, AL - Accident News and Resources including car, bicycle, motorcycle and truck accidents and much more.
Dothan, Alabama - "The Peanut Capital of the World"
Dothan is located in the southeastern corner of Alabama approximately 20 miles west of Georgia and 18 miles north of Florida. With a population of roughly 68,000 it's the largest city in that part of Alabama state, serving as a main transportation hub for a significant part of the region.
Major roadways in Dothan
Several major roadways serve the Dothan area including:
- U.S. Highway 84 which extends from Colorado to Georgia;
- U.S. Route 431 / State Route 1, a major north-south state highway in eastern Alabama;
- U.S. Highway 231 running from Indiana to Florida.
Links to recent accidents in the Dothan area
- Dothan car accidents;
- Dothan motorcycle accidents;
- Dothan pedestrian accidents;
- Dothan aircraft accidents;
- Other accidents in Dothan.
If someone you know has been injured in an accident, here are links to major hospitals in the Dothan area
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center, the city's only public hospital.
- Flowers Hospital, a private hospital on the western side of Dothan.
Grief support groups in Dothan
What to do after a serious accident in Dothan
If you or a loved one has been hurt or killed in a motor vehicle accident in Dothan, it is essential to get legal assistance to cover the medical bills, lost income, and other costs that arise. A good Dothan personal injury attorney will make sure that you and your family are compensated so that you can begin rebuilding your life. Go here to learn more about getting a no-cost case evaluation.