Need Legal Help Now?
Tallahassee, FL-Thomasville, GA - Accident News and Resources including car, bicycle, motorcycle and truck accidents and much more.
Tallahassee, FL and Thomasville, GA
Tallahassee is the capital of the state of Florida, and home to Florida State University and Florida A&M University, the largest historically black university in the United States. The city is considered a significant college town because it has a student population of over 70,000. As the state capital, Tallahassee is the location of the Supreme Court of Florida and is also known for its large number of law firms, lobbying organizations, and trade associations.
Just across the state border, about a 35 miles away from Tallahassee is Thomasville, GA. The small city has a population of about 20,000, and is known to some as the City of Roses, since the city holds a rose festival each spring.
- Interstate 10 is the southernmost of the three coast to coast interstates. Within Florida, it connects Tallahassee, Pensacola, Lake City, and Jacksonville.
- U.S. Route 27 runs from Fort Wayne, Indiana to Miami, Florida. It runs through the major cities of Chattanooga, Lexington, and Cincinnati.
- U.S. Route 90 is an east-west route that runs through the Florida panhandle to the Atlantic coast.
- Bus service in the city is provided by StarMetro. Intercity bus service is available through Greyhound and Megabus in downtown Tallahassee.
- Tallahassee Regional Airport provides air travel to major cities in the southeastern United States.
- Thomasville Regional Airport experiences approximately 12,500 take-offs/landings annually between its two runways.
Find recent Tallahassee or Thomasville, GA accidents by type
- Tallahassee-Thomasville car accidents
- Tallahassee-Thomasville motorcycle accidents
- Tallahassee-Thomasville pedestrian accidents
- Tallahassee-Thomasville truck accidents
- Tallahassee-Thomasville aircraft accidents
- Tallahassee-Thomasville bus accidents
Looking for an injured loved-one? Here are the region's main hospitals:
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare
- Capital Regional Medical Center
- Archbold Medical Center in Thomasville.
Where to find legal assistance after a Tallahassee or Thomasville injury accident
After a serious crash, it is crucial to get help from an experienced Tallahassee - Thomasville injury attorney who understands the local regulations and legal standards, who knows how insurance policies work, and who can handle all aspects of an insurance claim so the injured person can focus on recovery. If someone is killed in a collision, a Tallahassee - Thomasville wrongful death attorney will launch a claim that will begin the process of financial recovery for the family members left behind. Learn more here about what a Tallahassee - Thomasville personal injury attorney can do to help.
Legal Data Center
Accident reports by county
Most recent accident reports
A teen is dead following a run-in with Tallahassee police.
The bus carrying the 33-member team was involved in a traffic crash at the intersection of Apalachee Parkway and Connor Boulevard, less than six miles from Florida High, around 2:30 a.m. William R.
Two drivers died when a 91-year-old man driving the wrong way on Interstate 75 near the Florida-Georgia border late Friday night stuck an SUV and a Greyhound bus.
A Jefferson County man has been arrested on a charge of manslaughter in the death of his 6-year-old daughter, who was run over by a truck Monday afternoon in his yard.