Need Legal Help Now?
Tampa-St. Petersburg, FL - Accident News and Resources including car, bicycle, motorcycle and truck accidents and much more.
Tampa and St. Petersburg - The bay cities of Florida with stunning beaches
Though they lack a world-renowned theme park like Orlando, the cities of Tampa and St. Petersburg, both situated around the Tampa Bay, use their attractive beaches and regularly warm weather to draw in tourists each year. The area is the second largest metropolitan statistical area in Florida by population.
Major highways around the bay
- I-75, runs north-south along the east side of the bay and passes along the east side of Tampa.
- I-4, which goes from the heart of Tampa eastward towards Lakeland and Orlando.
- I-275, cuts through the center of Tampa, crosses Old Tampa Bay, and passes through St. Petersburg.
All types of accidents in Tampa-St. Petersburg
- Tampa-St. Petersburg commercial trucking accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg car accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg motorcycle accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg pedestrian accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg bicycle accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg drunk driving accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg train accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg aircraft accidents
Searching for an injured friend or relative? Here are the main local hospitals:
Grief Support and Other Helpful Groups
- The Life Center of Tampa Counseling
- Anderson-McQueen Funeral and Grief Support Services
- Griefnet.org Online Grief Support
- Tampa Bay Cycle
Where to find legal assistance after you or a loved one are involved in a Tampa Bay-area accident
After a serious crash, it is crucial to get help from an experienced Tampa personal injury attorney who understands the local regulations and legal standards, who knows how insurance policies work, and who can handle all aspects of an insurance claim so the injured person can focus on recovery. If someone is killed in a collision, a Tampa wrongful death attorney will launch a claim that will begin the process of financial recovery for the family members left behind. Learn more here about what a Tampa accident lawyer can do to help.
Accident reports by county
One common reason for PIP claim denials is that the insurance company has gotten the wrong impression from you. If your insurer believes that you are being greedy and are not actually as injured as you claim, they will not react in a positive way.
All too often, however, trucking companies prioritize profits over safety, thereby endangering the lives of all other drivers on the roadway.
Additionally, workers’ comp—like Florida PIP—does not take into account if the injury was your fault or not. You are generally covered by workers’ compensation insurance unless you were notfollowing company policy or were breaking the law.
With respect to the damages in a medical malpractice case, an individual who has been injured through the negligence of a medical provider can recover a few different types of damages. Those damages would include medical bills, loss of enjoyment of life, as well as future earnings losses.
Under Florida law,1 when people are hurt in accidents caused by the negligence of others, they are often entitled to compensation for the losses they sustain. Here are some ways that negligence can result in a slip and fall accident.
Several treatment options are available to allow a patient to regain his or her quality of life. Most annular tears eventually heal on their own, but your physician could suggest conservative treatments to assist in the healing process or help to manage your symptoms.