Need Legal Help Now?
Tampa-St. Petersburg, FL - Accident News and Resources including car, bicycle, motorcycle and truck accidents and much more.
Tampa and St. Petersburg - The bay cities of Florida with stunning beaches
Though they lack a world-renowned theme park like Orlando, the cities of Tampa and St. Petersburg, both situated around the Tampa Bay, use their attractive beaches and regularly warm weather to draw in tourists each year. The area is the second largest metropolitan statistical area in Florida by population.
Major highways around the bay
- I-75, runs north-south along the east side of the bay and passes along the east side of Tampa.
- I-4, which goes from the heart of Tampa eastward towards Lakeland and Orlando.
- I-275, cuts through the center of Tampa, crosses Old Tampa Bay, and passes through St. Petersburg.
All types of accidents in Tampa-St. Petersburg
- Tampa-St. Petersburg commercial trucking accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg car accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg motorcycle accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg pedestrian accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg bicycle accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg drunk driving accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg train accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg aircraft accidents
Searching for an injured friend or relative? Here are the main local hospitals:
Grief Support and Other Helpful Groups
- The Life Center of Tampa Counseling
- Anderson-McQueen Funeral and Grief Support Services
- Griefnet.org Online Grief Support
- Tampa Bay Cycle
Where to find legal assistance after you or a loved one are involved in a Tampa Bay-area accident
After a serious crash, it is crucial to get help from an experienced Tampa personal injury attorney who understands the local regulations and legal standards, who knows how insurance policies work, and who can handle all aspects of an insurance claim so the injured person can focus on recovery. If someone is killed in a collision, a Tampa wrongful death attorney will launch a claim that will begin the process of financial recovery for the family members left behind. Learn more here about what a Tampa accident lawyer can do to help.
Accident reports by county
Car accidents, slip-and-falls, or work hazards create the perfect conditions for these injuries to occur; and we are all susceptible. When these injuries occur, the result can be severe pain, financial hardship, and mounting medical bills.
Waiting to seek medical attention or having incomplete medical records can present a serious challenge when you try to seek compensation for your medical bills from your personal injury protection (PIP) coverage.
Florida is a No-Fault Car Insurance State – Does that Mean I Can’t File a Lawsuit after a Car Crash?
The no-fault system certainly has its benefits, including the fact that even if you cause a wreck, you are allowed to seek compensation for your medical expenses through your PIP (personal injury protection) coverage.
Unfortunately, these injury types are some of the most common types of harm resulting from preventable accidents. Consider the most common causes of neck and back injuries listed below, and what to do if you suffer this injury type.
Drivers owe a duty to other drivers to act reasonably and prudently while operating their motor vehicles on the roadway. When a driver breaches that duty of reasonable care and proximately causes a motor vehicle accident, resulting in back injuries and other damages, the injured plaintiff may be entitled to recover monetary compensation.