Need Legal Help Now?
Tampa-St. Petersburg, FL - Accident News and Resources including car, bicycle, motorcycle and truck accidents and much more.
Tampa and St. Petersburg - The bay cities of Florida with stunning beaches
Though they lack a world-renowned theme park like Orlando, the cities of Tampa and St. Petersburg, both situated around the Tampa Bay, use their attractive beaches and regularly warm weather to draw in tourists each year. The area is the second largest metropolitan statistical area in Florida by population.
Major highways around the bay
- I-75, runs north-south along the east side of the bay and passes along the east side of Tampa.
- I-4, which goes from the heart of Tampa eastward towards Lakeland and Orlando.
- I-275, cuts through the center of Tampa, crosses Old Tampa Bay, and passes through St. Petersburg.
All types of accidents in Tampa-St. Petersburg
- Tampa-St. Petersburg commercial trucking accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg car accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg motorcycle accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg pedestrian accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg bicycle accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg drunk driving accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg train accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg aircraft accidents
Searching for an injured friend or relative? Here are the main local hospitals:
Grief Support and Other Helpful Groups
- The Life Center of Tampa Counseling
- Anderson-McQueen Funeral and Grief Support Services
- Griefnet.org Online Grief Support
- Tampa Bay Cycle
Where to find legal assistance after you or a loved one are involved in a Tampa Bay-area accident
After a serious crash, it is crucial to get help from an experienced Tampa personal injury attorney who understands the local regulations and legal standards, who knows how insurance policies work, and who can handle all aspects of an insurance claim so the injured person can focus on recovery. If someone is killed in a collision, a Tampa wrongful death attorney will launch a claim that will begin the process of financial recovery for the family members left behind. Learn more here about what a Tampa accident lawyer can do to help.
Legal Data Center
Accident reports by county
Most recent accident reports
Hillsborough County sheriff's deputies are investigating a fatal motorcycle crash involving a man who died on his 47th birthday.
A crash on a Pasco County road killed one teen and injured three others.
Florida Highway Patrol troopers say Kevin Monaco, 16, was behind the wheel of a Dodge Caravan driving on Lake Forest Circle at 2:55 p.m. on Friday.
An 84-year-old woman almost hit a customer when she crashed her car through the front door of a Winter Haven CVS on Wednesday afternoon.
22-year-old Tye Joshua Ballinger of Clearwater died in a high-speed single vehicle motorcycle crash Sunday.
A Tampa woman's iPhone video captures a man tailgating her and crashing his truck after he cuts her off.
The video dubbed "instant karma" has garnered more than 800,000 hits and is making its way around the web.
A 20-year-old motorcyclist dead Saturday in a two-vehicle crash at U.S. 301 and Sally Lee Drive, authorities said.
A pilot was killed and two teens were injured after a small single-engine plane from Chicago crashed in the median of a six-lane street in Florida early Saturday morning.
Florida Highway Patrol troopers are investigating a crash that killed a mother and sent her two adopted daughters to the hospital.
A woman died after a one-car crash in Tampa early Tuesday morning, according to Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office.