Need Legal Help Now?
Tampa-St. Petersburg, FL - Accident News and Resources including car, bicycle, motorcycle and truck accidents and much more.
Tampa and St. Petersburg - The bay cities of Florida with stunning beaches
Though they lack a world-renowned theme park like Orlando, the cities of Tampa and St. Petersburg, both situated around the Tampa Bay, use their attractive beaches and regularly warm weather to draw in tourists each year. The area is the second largest metropolitan statistical area in Florida by population.
Major highways around the bay
- I-75, runs north-south along the east side of the bay and passes along the east side of Tampa.
- I-4, which goes from the heart of Tampa eastward towards Lakeland and Orlando.
- I-275, cuts through the center of Tampa, crosses Old Tampa Bay, and passes through St. Petersburg.
All types of accidents in Tampa-St. Petersburg
- Tampa-St. Petersburg commercial trucking accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg car accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg motorcycle accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg pedestrian accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg bicycle accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg drunk driving accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg train accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg aircraft accidents
Searching for an injured friend or relative? Here are the main local hospitals:
Grief Support and Other Helpful Groups
- The Life Center of Tampa Counseling
- Anderson-McQueen Funeral and Grief Support Services
- Griefnet.org Online Grief Support
- Tampa Bay Cycle
Where to find legal assistance after you or a loved one are involved in a Tampa Bay-area accident
After a serious crash, it is crucial to get help from an experienced Tampa personal injury attorney who understands the local regulations and legal standards, who knows how insurance policies work, and who can handle all aspects of an insurance claim so the injured person can focus on recovery. If someone is killed in a collision, a Tampa wrongful death attorney will launch a claim that will begin the process of financial recovery for the family members left behind. Learn more here about what a Tampa accident lawyer can do to help.
Legal Data Center
Accident reports by county
Most recent accident reports
A crash on Cypress Gardens Boulevard involving a minivan and two motorcycles left one man dead and two injured.
The Manatee County Sheriff's Office now says a total of 23 accidents were caused Tuesday morning during a pursuit of a stolen vehicle.
A 76-year-old Venice woman died Saturday afternoon from injuries sustained in a two-vehicle crash on Tamiami Trail in Nokomis.
Authorities say two Canadians died when their motorcycle crashed in the Tampa Bay area.
The Florida Highway Patrol is investigating another wrong-way crash on Interstate 275 in Tampa.
Hillsborough County Fire Rescue teams responded to a car accident Thursday in which a dump truck carrying dirt rolled on top of a vehicle.
The accident happened at CR 39 and Highway 672
A convicted felon already on probation crashed a stolen van Saturday afternoon injuring two people before attempting to flee on foot.
A 19-year-old woman died Saturday from injuries sustained in a one-vehicle crash on Interstate 75 in Hillsborough County.
The incident occurred at approximately 1 p.m. in the northbound lanes just south of the State Road 60 exit.