Need Legal Help Now?
Tampa-St. Petersburg, FL - Accident News and Resources including car, bicycle, motorcycle and truck accidents and much more.
Tampa and St. Petersburg - The bay cities of Florida with stunning beaches
Though they lack a world-renowned theme park like Orlando, the cities of Tampa and St. Petersburg, both situated around the Tampa Bay, use their attractive beaches and regularly warm weather to draw in tourists each year. The area is the second largest metropolitan statistical area in Florida by population.
Major highways around the bay
- I-75, runs north-south along the east side of the bay and passes along the east side of Tampa.
- I-4, which goes from the heart of Tampa eastward towards Lakeland and Orlando.
- I-275, cuts through the center of Tampa, crosses Old Tampa Bay, and passes through St. Petersburg.
All types of accidents in Tampa-St. Petersburg
- Tampa-St. Petersburg commercial trucking accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg car accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg motorcycle accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg pedestrian accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg bicycle accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg drunk driving accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg train accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg aircraft accidents
Searching for an injured friend or relative? Here are the main local hospitals:
Grief Support and Other Helpful Groups
- The Life Center of Tampa Counseling
- Anderson-McQueen Funeral and Grief Support Services
- Griefnet.org Online Grief Support
- Tampa Bay Cycle
Where to find legal assistance after you or a loved one are involved in a Tampa Bay-area accident
After a serious crash, it is crucial to get help from an experienced Tampa personal injury attorney who understands the local regulations and legal standards, who knows how insurance policies work, and who can handle all aspects of an insurance claim so the injured person can focus on recovery. If someone is killed in a collision, a Tampa wrongful death attorney will launch a claim that will begin the process of financial recovery for the family members left behind. Learn more here about what a Tampa accident lawyer can do to help.
Legal Data Center
Accident reports by county
Most recent accident reports
A 12-year-old girl was hospitalized Thursday afternoon after a car hit her near Seminole High School.
Two pedestrians are dead and two others injured after they were struck by a car in south Florida.
The crash happened Saturday at about 8 a.m. in Sebring, about 80 miles south of Orlando.
A 76-year-old Tampa woman died Saturday from injuries sustained in a one-vehicle crash on Interstate 75.
A lawyer from Kansas is dead after the water scooter he was operating collided with a motorboat in southwest Florida.
The crash happened Sunday afternoon in Charlotte County.
Two people were killed early Sunday in a three-vehicle crash on Highway 98 North in Lakeland.
The incident occurred at approximately 3:15 a.m. on a two-lane stretch between Rockridge and Socrum Loop roads.
A 24-year-old Riverview man died early Saturday from injuries sustained in a three-vehicle crash at the intersection of US 41 and Pembroke Rd. in Hillsborough County.
Ryan L. Leguizamon was pronounced dead at the scene.
A Central Florida couple is dead after their motorcycle crashed into a garbage truck.