Need Legal Help Now?
West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce, FL - Accident News and Resources including car, bicycle, motorcycle and truck accidents and much more.
West Palm Beach and Ft. Pierce
West Palm Beach is one of the main cities in southern Florida, with an estimated population of 104,031. The city is no more than a few blocks wide but over 100 blocks in length because of the vast, dense swampland immediately to the west of the town. West Palm Beach exists in a tropical rainforest climate, that allows for the growth of the palm trees that give the city its name. Fort Pierce is the county seat of St. Lucie County, Florida. As of the census of 2010, there were 41,852 people, 15,170 households, and 9,418 families residing in the city.
- Interstate 95 is the main north-south highway on the east coast on the United States, and the major roadway in West Palm Beach.
- Florida's Turnpike runs mostly parallel to I-95, but splits of towards Orlando at Ft. Pierce.
- Palm Beach International Airport is a public airport that provides air transport to major cities in the eastern US and Canada, and to the Bahamas.
- A commuter rail line run by Tri-Rail provides transport to Miami and Magnolia Park. A free trolley provides transportation around downtown.
- Palm Tran runs bus routes witthin the city and to suburban areas within Palm Beach County.
Search for West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce accident by type
- West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce car accidents
- West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce motorcycle accidents
- West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce pedestrian accidents
- West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce bicycle accidents
- West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce truck accidents
- West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce boat accidents
- West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce bus accidents
Local Area Hospitals
- West Palm Hospital
- Palm Beach Children's Hospital
- Palms West Hospital
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center
- Mental Health Association of Palm Beach County: Grief Support Groups
- John J. Brogan Bereavement Center
- Griefnet.org Online Grief Support
West Palm Beach and Fort Pierce legal information for accident victims
After someone has been injured or killed in a motor-vehicle crash in West Palm Beach or Fort Pierce, many decisions need to be made immediately and questions need to be answered. For example, how much of the medical costs will be covered by the insurance policy? How does PIP insurance help with medical bills immediately? What if the at-fault driver has no insurance?
Where to find legal assistance after a West Palm Beach injury accident
After a serious crash, it is crucial to get help from a West Palm Beach personal injury attorney who understands the local regulations and legal standards, who knows how insurance policies work, and who can handle all aspects of an insurance claim so the injured person can focus on recovery. If someone is killed in a collision, a West Palm Beach wrongful death lawyer will launch a claim that will begin the process of financial recovery for the family members left behind. Learn more here about what a West Palm Beach accident attorney can do to help.
Accident reports by county
While these social sites were created to facilitate communication between family, friends, and colleagues in a friendly, respectful way, we know from personal experience that socially shared information can be used for other purposes.
Any driver involved in an accident involving property damage or serious injury must stop immediately and remain at the scene. The driver is also required to render aid, where appropriate, and exchange information with the other party.
The key is that you keep it with you so you can record information at any time. Do not delay recording.
A construction worker involved in a work-related accident may have a claim against the general contractor or owner of the construction site. Several states have laws under their labor code that address the proper handling of construction site hazards such as scaffolding and cranes.
Taking the time to review the general areas where slips, trips, and falls can occur can save an employer countless hours of lost employee labor due to injury and workplace shutdowns.
What happens when you’re injured during a bar fight? Does it matter whether you were consuming alcohol? Does it make a difference whether you were directly involved in the battle or merely a bystander?
Florida bicycle law is pretty comprehensive and includes provisions regulating the conduct of cyclists. The law treats a bicycle driver the same as any other vehicle driver and makes clear that a bicycle driver in Florida has many responsibilities to uphold.
In Florida, when someone’s negligent actions have resulted in injury to you and loss of property, you are entitled to damages. Damages are monetary awards granted by the judge or jury in a civil lawsuit to recompense a person for pain suffered, medical expenses, and harm done to property.
Most recent accident reports
- Page 1
- next ›