Need Legal Help Now?
Tyler-Longview, TX - Accident News and Resources including car, bicycle, motorcycle and truck accidents and much more.
TylerTyler, Texas was given the nickname "Rose Capital of the World" because of the large quantity of rose bushes that are processed through the area. It is also home to America's largest rose garden. In addition, Tyler is also a main medical center for people in the area, as well as a center for manufacturing.
Major Roadways in Tyler
- Interstate 20 runs along the northern edge of the city, going east and west.
- U.S. Route 69 runs north-south through the center of town.
- Texas State Highway 64 runs east-west through the city, connecting it to Henderson.
- Texas State Highway Loop 323 is a highway that circles the city of Tyler, and is about 19 miles in length.
- Tyler Transit manages the bus routes in Tyler, which run daily except for Sundays and holidays.
- Greyhound bus lines are available at a terminal downtown.
- The Tyler Pounds Regional Airport is owned by the city, and is expanding to be able to accommodate more services.
- Amtrak service is available through the city of Mineola, which is not far north from Tyler.
Go here to learn more about recent accidents in Tyler, Texas:Tyler car accidents; Tyler motorcycle accidents.
Major hospitals in Tyler:East Texas Medical Center; University of Texas Health; Mother Francis Hospital.
When someone is injured in an accident in Tyler or Longview, it is important to gather information about what happens next.Being injured in a serious accident is always a shocking and scary experience, and dealing with the aftermath is exhausting and stressful. Accident victims are forced to deal with hospitalization, medical treatments, missed work, and lost income, often while trying to manage pain and disability from their injuries. And then the insurance adjusters start circling. Find out more about accidents and what issues an injured person needs to be aware of by going to this link.
Accident reports by county
Most recent accident reports
A fatal two-vehicle collision on Old Jacksonville Highway about 6:17 p.m. in the Flint area near Tyler have been identified.
It was about 4:05pm when Jonathan and Jessica Coppinger were in a vehicle heading east on State Highway 7 when they were all of the sudden struck head-on by a westbound pickup truck driven by
Charles Kilgore, 49, and Lisa Ruskin, 51, died in a motorcycle accident Thursday, October 16 after colliding with the rear of an SUV.
The vehicle was headed southbound on 2685 near Scarlett Road when the vehicle left the road and rolled several times, partially ejecting Nikalas. Tristian was driving the SUV at the time of crash.
A mother and daughter from Glendale were killed in a crash in Texas. It happened at 11 a.m. Tuesday in Lufkin, which is between Dallas and Houston.