Need Legal Help Now?
Waco-Temple-Bryan, TX - Accident News and Resources including car, bicycle, motorcycle and truck accidents and much more.
WacoWaco is the largest city in McLennan County and is situated along the Brazos River in eastern central Texas. The city is about halfway between Dallas and Austin. Waco's downtown is built around the Waco Suspension Bridge, which was a very important crossing when it was built in 1870.
TempleTemple is a city in Bell County, Texas. Temple is located in the region referred to as Central Texas and is a principal city in the Killeen–Temple–Fort Hood Metropolitan Statistical Area. Temple is 65 miles north of Austin and 34 miles south of Waco.
BryanBryan is is a city in Brazos County, Texas. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 76,201. It is the county seat of Brazos County and is located in the heart of the Brazos Valley. It borders the city of College Station, which lies to its south. Together they are referred to as the Bryan–College Station metropolitan area, the sixteenth largest metropolitan area in Texas.
- Interstate 35 is the major north-south highway in Waco, connecting the city directly to Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, and San Antonio.
- Texas State Highway 6 runs northwest-southeast through the city, connecting it to Bryan and Houston.
- U.S. Route 84 is the major east-west thoroughfare in the area.
- Texas State Highway 31 passes just east of Waco, and connects the city to Tyler, Longview, and Shreveport.
- The Waco Transit System offers bus service in the city Monday-Saturdays.
- The Waco Regional Airport provides daily flights to the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
- The TSTC Waco Airport is a general aviation facility, and was the primary fly-in point for former President George W. Bush when he was visiting his ranch in Crawford.
- Amtrak's Texas Eagle passenger train route stops in McGregor which is about 20 miles from the city.
Go here to learn more about recent Waco, Temple, and Bryan accidents including:Car accidents; Truck accidents; Other types of accidents.
Major hospitals in the region:
- Baylor Scott & White Hillcrest Medical Center in Waco;
- Providence Healthcare Network;
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital in Temple;
- Central Texas Veteran's Hospital in Temple;
- St. Joseph Regional Health Center in Bryan;
When someone is injured in an accident in Waco, Temple, or Bryan, it is important to gather information about what happens next.Being injured in a serious accident is always a shocking and scary experience, and dealing with the aftermath is exhausting and stressful. Accident victims are forced to deal with hospitalization, medical treatments, missed work, and lost income, often while trying to manage pain and disability from their injuries. And then the insurance adjusters start circling. Find out more about accidents and what issues an injured person needs to be aware of by going to this link.
Percent of U.S:0
Accident reports by county
Most recent accident reports
- Page 1
- next ›