Need Legal Help Now?
Salt Lake City, UT - Accident News and Resources including car, bicycle, motorcycle and truck accidents and much more.
Salt Lake City - The capital and most populous city in the state of Utah
Salt Lake City, sometimes refered to as SLC or simply Salt Lake, has a population of roughly 1,153,000 and is the largest city in the state of Utah, making it the home of many traffic accidents. The major roadways in the Salt Lake area include:
- Interstate 15 runs north and south through the city.
- Interstate 80 bisects the city from east to west.
- Interstate 215 provides a beltway around the city.
For more information about the roadways and conditions in the Salt Lake City area, visit Utah's Department of Transportation. For up-to-date weather conditions, visit the Salt Lake City weather forecast at Weather.com
Links to recent accidents in Salt Lake City
Here is information on the most recent accidents in Salt Lake City:
- Salt Lake City motorcycle accidents;
- Salt Lake City pedestrian accidents;
- Salt Lake City bicycle accidents;
- Salt Lake City drunk driving accidents;
- Salt Lake City train accidents;
- Salt Lake City aircraft accidents;
- Salt Lake City car accidents;
- Salt Lake City commercial truck accidents;
- Salt Lake City boating accidents;
- Other types of accidents in Salt Lake City.
If you're looking for information on a specific crash, click on the links above to search through the accident type.
It someone you know has been in an accident, here are the major hospitals in the Salt Lake City area
- LDS Hospital
- Primary Children's Hospital
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
- Shriner Hospitals for Children - Salt Lake City
- University of Utah Hospital
Grief support services in Salt Lake City
When a loved one is killed in a motor-vehicle accident, it is often helpful for grieving family and friends to get help from a grief support organization. It can be comforting to talk with others going through a similar situation, and the road to recovering from the loss may go more smoothly. Go here to get information on Salt Lake City grief support organizations.
Salt Lake City legal information for accident victims
After someone has been injured or killed in a motor-vehicle crash in Salt Lake City, many decisions need to be made immediately and questions need to be answered. For example, how much of the medical costs will be covered by the insurance policy? How does PIP insurance help with medical bills immediately? What if the at-fault driver has no insurance?
Where to find legal assistance after a Salt Lake City injury accident
After a serious crash, it is crucial to get help from a Salt Lake City injury attorney who understands the local regulations and legal standards, who knows how insurance policies work, and who can handle all aspects of an insurance claim so the injured person can focus on recovery. If someone is killed in a collision, a Salt Lake City wrongful death lawyer will launch a claim that will begin the process of financial recovery for the family members left behind. Learn more here about what a Salt Lake City injury attorney can do to help.