Recent contributions from our visitors

• In: April Dawn Stillwell, 17, killed; Shane Swiney, 22, injured in ATV crash near Barb Hollow Road in Walland, Tennessee
    1 month 3 weeks ago
    Yes itwas injustice and unfair its such a hard thing to live with knowing what he did and got by with it maybe someday he will face the truth!!! Such injustice in tn. Thank you all for your comments.
  • In: Hospital seeking identity of elderly man left in critical condition after vehicle struck him at Bellaire Boulevard and Hillcroft Avenue in Houston, Texas
    1 month 3 weeks ago

Any updates on this man or his whereabouts? If so is he okay and has he found his family?

• In: Greg Mosely and Cary Gertie killed in crash following police pursuit on Highway 86 near Elizabeth, Colorado
    1 month 4 weeks ago
    Greg mosely was an evil person..he was tracing at a high speed and killed Adam on his way to work. Mosely has a long criminal record..He should have NEVER been on the road..He killed an innocent man...
  • In: Sugundo Landi-Lucer arrested and charged in hit-and-run death of Juan Alberto Germonsen, 82, in Haverstraw, New York
    1 month 4 weeks ago

The citizens of Haverstraw as well as other communities in Rockland have a right to know who is committing crime in our  communities. Was  Sugundo Landi-Lucer a legal citizen of the United States, the people want to know.

• In: Brian Keith Ewing Jr., 33, killed in pedestrian collision on Interstate 74 in High Point, North Carolina
    2 months 22 hours ago
    I wish I got to say good bye. Rest in peace, i promise i wont let you be forgotten. I love you
  • Comment: Flown out
    In: Randall Thurman and Maureena Reid killed in collision on State Highway 171 near Cleburne, Texas
    2 months 1 day ago

Flown out

• In: Danny Morgan, 61, and Tesla Lynn Laskey, 19, killed, and Darius Williams, 23, injured and arrested after car wreck on Highway 133 near Doerun, Georgia
    2 months 5 days ago
    That was my dad Danny Morgan such a beautiful soul I'm dealing with his death every day I breathe.. his grand children miss him I miss him. Words can't describe what happened he was on his way home from work.. never made it our family is broken 💔 💯
  • In: Adriana Barajas, 24, killed in single-vehicle crash at Turnbull Canyon Road and Vallecito Drive in Hacienda Heights, California
    2 months 6 days ago
    Rest in paradise playful. You are in my thoughts and prayers always. .:LHG:.
  • In: David Clendenen, 53, killed in rear-end collision on Highway 69 near Caney, Oklahoma
    2 months 1 week ago

Condolences to his family, I'm truly sorry for your loss

I met David when he was working in Seattle Wa. He was a good man, I know he loved all of his kids, and I'm so sad for all of them !  R I P David I'm sure you'll keep everybody in heaven amused !

• Comment: Bike crash
    In: The Seattle/Tacoma region is popular with bicyclists but experiences a growing number of accidents
    2 months 1 week ago
    Thanks for the info. Pi
  • In: One paramedic killed and one injured in collision between ambulance and semi truck on US Highway 69 near Greenville, Texas
    2 months 1 week ago

What area of 69 did this take place and was their a cross rd. close to the accident.

• In: Baby dies after taking 'natural' cold medicine, Seattle mother sues manufacturer
    2 months 1 week ago

Why would you give you baby anything without researching it,,You might have seen there was issue with this "natural cold medicine"..Why is it always somebody else's fault and the parent's responsibility is waved.  You are the steward of the child..He can only count on you..You messed up by not being diligent in what you are giving your child.

2 months 1 week ago

Why dont you believe the baby died from the med? Do you belive the mom just made up some wild story that her baby died? This is very painful as a parent to lose  a child at any age especially your baby. Some people have no compassion for other individuals regardless if the baby died from the meds the famly lost a child. You will never understand utill it hits home one of your own.

• In: Pedestrian killed and taxi driver Simon Hernandez Gonzalez charged in collision on Middlefield Road in Redwood City, California
    2 months 2 weeks ago
    Where is his mug shot?
    2 months 2 weeks ago
    Unbelievable injustice was done for your your daughter's death. I'm so sorry for your loss and I can't fathom the pain you will have to live with for the rest of your lives. At a bare minimum he should have been charged with involuntary manslaughter and reckless driving causing death.
  • In: Katherine Dunn, 71, killed in pedestrian accident on Harborview Drive SE in Bainbridge Island, Washington
    2 months 2 weeks ago
    I am so sorry for the loss of your grandma daughter. I can't imagine the pain of being there during this traumatic incident. I'm hoping the grandson's injuries will heal physically but the emotional injuries will last you both for your lifetime. It's just awful and inconceivable that not an apology was given and he fought to keep his license. That not only added insult to injury but was just as much as a slap in your face. My condolences are with you and your family.
  • In: Katherine Boone, 70, killed, and John Boone, 73, and John Crum, 84, injured in collision at Loop 11 and Southwest Drive in Wichita Falls, Texas
    2 months 2 weeks ago
    Hello, I'm Katheriene's granddaughter. What information do you have that would lead you to the conclusion he should be charged with anything?
  • In: Leona Flint, 52, and other driver killed in head-on collision on Allentown Road in Camp Springs, Maryland
    2 months 2 weeks ago

I reported two weeks or more ago, that the light on Allentown Rd coming from Rt5, turning left on to Allentown, turns green at the same time it does for those on Allentown. I almost got hit by a car and looked in the rear view mirror, and saw he had the green light too. I called 911. She seemed BOTHERED. It hasn't been fixed!

2 months 3 weeks ago
    Thank you east coaster i will never stop telling her story mabe some day justice will prevail. The truth needs to be told
    2 months 3 weeks ago

I am her grandma daughter, and was there the whole time. She was run over by the car along with my little brother Henry. I pounded on the window of the car, and that is when the man finally realized. My brother hauled himself out from under the car after breaking his jaw. Bless the officer who sat with me and calmed me down. After the incedent the man never apologized, and fought to keep his license.