Oklahoma Featured Articles
- Oklahomans often make these common mistakes after a car accident. Learn how to avoid these costly mistakes that can hurt you in the long run.
- There are certain vital steps that the victims of car crashes in Oklahoma will want to take to make it easier to go forward with any claims. Read about what to do after being in a car accident in Oklahoma.
- Putting an exact dollar amount on an insurance claim is not always a straightforward process, especially when you’re trying to recover from your injuries. Learn more here about the factors that influence an Oklahoma car accident claim.
- If you’ve been in a car accident yourself, you might be thinking about pursuing a settlement. But do you really need to file a lawsuit? Check out things you should know about filing a lawsuit after an Oklahoma accident.
- After an injury car accident in Oklahoma, it is crucial to follow through on medical treatment immediately. Learn more here about treatment tips to follow after an injury car crash.
Austin Alexander, 25, killed, and Joy D. Mora, 35, critically injured in single-vehicle rollover crash on Interstate 35 near Guthrie, Oklahoma
A 2009 Chevrolet truck was traveling south in the outside lane of I-35 when it swerved and left the roadway, striking the guardrail and cable barrier. The truck rolled over once, ejecting the passenger, before landing on its wheels in the northbound lane, the report said.
The passenger, identified as Austin Alexander, 25, of Blackwell, Okla., was pronounced dead at the scene. He was not wearing a seat belt, according to the report.