Oklahoma Featured Articles
- Oklahomans often make these common mistakes after a car accident. Learn how to avoid these costly mistakes that can hurt you in the long run.
- There are certain vital steps that the victims of car crashes in Oklahoma will want to take to make it easier to go forward with any claims. Read about what to do after being in a car accident in Oklahoma.
- Putting an exact dollar amount on an insurance claim is not always a straightforward process, especially when you’re trying to recover from your injuries. Learn more here about the factors that influence an Oklahoma car accident claim.
- If you’ve been in a car accident yourself, you might be thinking about pursuing a settlement. But do you really need to file a lawsuit? Check out things you should know about filing a lawsuit after an Oklahoma accident.
- After an injury car accident in Oklahoma, it is crucial to follow through on medical treatment immediately. Learn more here about treatment tips to follow after an injury car crash.
Pedestrian Ronnie Goddard, 50, killed, and motorcyclist injured in collision at I-40 and Morgan Road in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Officials say a motorcycle was heading southbound on Morgan Road as a pedestrian was trying to cross the road. However, Oklahoma City police say the pedestrian was not at a crosswalk.
Around 5:40 a.m. police say 50-year-old Ronnie Goddard and his wife were crossing the street when the motorcyclist hit and killed Goddard.