Oklahoma Featured Articles
- Oklahomans often make these common mistakes after a car accident. Learn how to avoid these costly mistakes that can hurt you in the long run.
- There are certain vital steps that the victims of car crashes in Oklahoma will want to take to make it easier to go forward with any claims. Read about what to do after being in a car accident in Oklahoma.
- Putting an exact dollar amount on an insurance claim is not always a straightforward process, especially when you’re trying to recover from your injuries. Learn more here about the factors that influence an Oklahoma car accident claim.
- If you’ve been in a car accident yourself, you might be thinking about pursuing a settlement. But do you really need to file a lawsuit? Check out things you should know about filing a lawsuit after an Oklahoma accident.
- After an injury car accident in Oklahoma, it is crucial to follow through on medical treatment immediately. Learn more here about treatment tips to follow after an injury car crash.
Daniel Paulson, 20, killed when struck on bicycle by hit-and-run driver at N.W. 45th and MacArthur Blvd. in Warr Acres, Oklahoma
“What we’re looking for right now is a Toyota vehicle with front end damage,” Gray said. “We do encourage the driver of the vehicle to contact our investigators so that we may get their side of the story as well.”
“We want you to be able to come forward so we can forgive you and that God can forgive you,” Family of man killed in Warr Acres hit-and-run speaks out
There will be a vigil for Daniel on Saturday at 5 p.m. at Victory Church in Warr Acres. Anyone is welcome to attend.