Oklahoma Featured Articles
- Oklahomans often make these common mistakes after a car accident. Learn how to avoid these costly mistakes that can hurt you in the long run.
- There are certain vital steps that the victims of car crashes in Oklahoma will want to take to make it easier to go forward with any claims. Read about what to do after being in a car accident in Oklahoma.
- Putting an exact dollar amount on an insurance claim is not always a straightforward process, especially when you’re trying to recover from your injuries. Learn more here about the factors that influence an Oklahoma car accident claim.
- If you’ve been in a car accident yourself, you might be thinking about pursuing a settlement. But do you really need to file a lawsuit? Check out things you should know about filing a lawsuit after an Oklahoma accident.
- After an injury car accident in Oklahoma, it is crucial to follow through on medical treatment immediately. Learn more here about treatment tips to follow after an injury car crash.
Javier Salas Adame, 27, and Mariano Torrero Ortiz, 23, killed in single-vehicle crash on Highway 34 near Woodward, Oklahoma
Modified Date:Tue, 06/04/2019 - 8:51am
Accident Date:Saturday, August 13, 2016
An OHP report says the two were in a pickup truck driven by Adame and towing a vehicle on a dolly when the dolly began to swerve. The report says the pickup then went out of control and rolled twice, throwing both Adame and Ortiz from the truck.
Javier Salas Adame
Mariano Torrero Ortiz
County:Woodward County, OK
Area:Oklahoma City, OK