Oklahoma Featured Articles
- Oklahomans often make these common mistakes after a car accident. Learn how to avoid these costly mistakes that can hurt you in the long run.
- There are certain vital steps that the victims of car crashes in Oklahoma will want to take to make it easier to go forward with any claims. Read about what to do after being in a car accident in Oklahoma.
- Putting an exact dollar amount on an insurance claim is not always a straightforward process, especially when you’re trying to recover from your injuries. Learn more here about the factors that influence an Oklahoma car accident claim.
- If you’ve been in a car accident yourself, you might be thinking about pursuing a settlement. But do you really need to file a lawsuit? Check out things you should know about filing a lawsuit after an Oklahoma accident.
- After an injury car accident in Oklahoma, it is crucial to follow through on medical treatment immediately. Learn more here about treatment tips to follow after an injury car crash.
Off-duty police officer Eugene Orr killed in motorcycle collision on Highway 51 in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
"A 1997 white Chevy pickup, driven by a white male, had been involved in an accident with a 2014 Kawasaki motorcycle driven by an off-duty Broken Arrow police officer," a police statement said.
Coweta police said the crash happened on Highway 51 between a motorcycle, driven by Orr, and a Chevy truck.
Officials told FOX23 the truck turned in front of Orr and he crashed into the side.