One man was taken into custody after driving a vehicle through four different security gates at the Tulsa International Airport. The incident took place around noon near the TIA's control tower off of East Port Road.
Oklahoma Featured Articles
- Oklahomans often make these common mistakes after a car accident. Learn how to avoid these costly mistakes that can hurt you in the long run.
- There are certain vital steps that the victims of car crashes in Oklahoma will want to take to make it easier to go forward with any claims. Read about what to do after being in a car accident in Oklahoma.
- Putting an exact dollar amount on an insurance claim is not always a straightforward process, especially when you’re trying to recover from your injuries. Learn more here about the factors that influence an Oklahoma car accident claim.
- If you’ve been in a car accident yourself, you might be thinking about pursuing a settlement. But do you really need to file a lawsuit? Check out things you should know about filing a lawsuit after an Oklahoma accident.
- After an injury car accident in Oklahoma, it is crucial to follow through on medical treatment immediately. Learn more here about treatment tips to follow after an injury car crash.
Complete Tulsa County, OK accident reports and news.
Accidents in Tulsa County are a major cause of property damage, injury, and death each year
In Tulsa County, statistics from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration show that traffic crashes remain a primary public safety issue. Car, truck, bicycle, pedestrian, and motorcycle accidents are all a common occurrence, despite improvements in vehicle safety features, road design, bicycle and pedestrian corridors, and traffic signs.
When an accident happens in Tulsa County, it is important to do the following immediately:
- Remain at the crash scene;
- Check on the condition of all people involved in the crash;
- Call the police;
- Exchange information with other drivers;
- Get contact information from witnesses;
- Inform your insurance company;
- Get appropriate medical treatment, and track the details;
- Take photos of vehicle damage and injuries;
- Consider hiring a personal injury attorney.
An injury attorney handles all the details so that you don't have to.
After a Tulsa County accident, there are many issues that need to be handled immediately. Dealing with doctors, repair shops, car rental companies, police, and insurance companies is overwhelming, especially when someone is seriously injured. At this point, many injured people choose to hire a personal injury attorney whose job it is to handle the details and paperwork so that you can focus on recovery.
Personal injury lawyers offer a no-cost claim evaluation to help you.
Since there is no cost to speak with a lawyer, it is a good idea to learn more about your potential personal injury claim. Accident Data Center can help you by connecting you with our network of experienced injury lawyers who can provide you with information about your rights and options. Learn more here about the value of a no-cost legal claim evaluation.
Accident Reports by city
Most recent accident reports
A driver was killed when their car left the road and struck a van that was on the shoulder of Highway 412 near the 81st West Avenue Exit. No one was in the van at the time. Troopers are investigating factors that lead to the crash.
Three teenagers injured in single truck accident near 36th and Pittsburg in Tulsa, OK after the driver was speeding and hit a power pole causing a power outage. The rear of the truck was wrapped around the pole.
Brady Nguyen, 44, stated that he might have fallen asleep when his car left the road and hit a road sign on eastbound Interstate 44 at the Lewis exit in Tulsa, OK. Nguyen was taken into custody for suspicion of driving under