Oklahoma Featured Articles
- Oklahomans often make these common mistakes after a car accident. Learn how to avoid these costly mistakes that can hurt you in the long run.
- There are certain vital steps that the victims of car crashes in Oklahoma will want to take to make it easier to go forward with any claims. Read about what to do after being in a car accident in Oklahoma.
- Putting an exact dollar amount on an insurance claim is not always a straightforward process, especially when you’re trying to recover from your injuries. Learn more here about the factors that influence an Oklahoma car accident claim.
- If you’ve been in a car accident yourself, you might be thinking about pursuing a settlement. But do you really need to file a lawsuit? Check out things you should know about filing a lawsuit after an Oklahoma accident.
- After an injury car accident in Oklahoma, it is crucial to follow through on medical treatment immediately. Learn more here about treatment tips to follow after an injury car crash.
Five injured after fiery three-car accident; off-duty paramedic saves injured before fire on Memorial Dr. in Tulsa, OK
Modified Date:Sat, 04/04/2015 - 12:53pm
Accident Date:Sunday, October 19, 2014
"There was an EMT lady that was off-duty that helped the guys - pulled them out of the wreckage of the white truck and I believe the tan truck," said witness C.J. Reynolds.
Tulsa police say at least five people were injured in a crash near 51st and Memorial late Saturday night in Tulsa. A witness reported an off-duty paramedic rescued some of the victims from a truck shortly before it caught fire. A white Dodge pickup was southbound on Memorial when it turned east into McDonald's at about 11:30 p.m. A northbound gold pickup crashed into the white pickup. That's when a passerby went into action. The paramedic administered first aid to the victims as other emergency responders arrived. The gold truck ignited after the collision. Reynolds said the windshield and windows blew out of the truck as it burned. A third vehicle was also damaged trying to avoid the collision. There were no life threatening injuries.
County:Tulsa County, OK