In this case the client had undergone major spine surgery a few years prior to the accident. I knew her pre-existing condition would be a real battleground.
Get Help Now if Injured in an Accident
Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX - Accident News and Resources including car, bicycle, motorcycle and truck accidents and much more.
Dallas rose to prominence because of its historical importance to the oil and cottown industries. In modern times, the city's economy is primarily based on banking, commerce, telecommunications, computer technology, energy, healthcare and medical research, and transportation and logistics, with a 2013 real GDP of $448 billion. The Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington metropolitan area has a population of 6.9 million and is only expected to grow.
Fort Worth is Fort Worth is the 17th-largest city in the United States and the fifth-largest city in the state of Texas. The city is located in North Central Texas and covers nearly 350 square miles in Tarrant, Denton, Parker, and Wise counties—serving as the seat for Tarrant County. According to the 2013 census estimates, Fort Worth has a population of 792,727. The city is the second-largest in the Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area.
Major Roadways in Dallas and Fort Worth
- Interstate 20 is an east-west highway that passes through central Texas. The interstate runs from Florence, South Carolina to Kent, Texas.
- Interstate 30 runs through Dallas and Fort Worth on its way to Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Interstate 45 is a major road that connects Dallas and Houston.
- U.S. Route 67 is a 1, 560-mile long north-south highway that begins in Presidio, Texas at the Mexican Border and ends in Sabula, Iowa. It passes through Dallas.
- U.S. Route 75 begins in Dallas and travels north to the Oklahoma state line, where it continues north to the Canadian border in Minnesota.
- The Dallas Area Rapid Transit Authority (DART) operates buses, light rail, commuter rail, and high-occupancy vehicle lanes in Dallas and 12 of its suburbs.
- Dallas has the seventh-busiest light rail system in the country, with approximately 55 stations on 72 miles of light rail.
- Dallas is served by two commercial airports: Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport and Dallas Love Field, offering services to over 200 destinations both domestic and international.
- Dallas Executive Airport and Addison Airport serve as general aviation airports in the area.
Resources and Outreach Organizations in Dallas
- CyclingSavvy: Dallas
- Bike Friendly Dallas
- Green Dallas: Bike Safety
- Injury Prevention Center of Greater Dallas
- Dallas Pedestrian Network
Go here to learn more about recent Dallas and Fort Worth accidents including:
What to do after a serious injury accident in Dallas or Fort Worth
When someone has been injured in a motor-vehicle collision in Dallas or Fort Worth, the accident victim and their family members are left with medical bills, lost income, and other costs. When someone is killed due to the negligence of another person or company, a wrongful death claim needs to be launched. It is important to get legal assistance to help the accident victim recover, or when the accident is fatal, to help the family members get fully compensated for their losses. Learn more about how Dallas personal injury attorneys will help injured victims and families.
Legal Data Center
Accident reports by county
Pain management following a car accident is never easy or simple. For now, you know the best you can do so you can focus on your recovery.
Learn more about dog bite law in Texas and understand some of the basics of how it works so you protect your own rights and can get the compensation you deserve.
We are not a volume injury law firm that rushes clients through an assembly line while “case handlers” do the heavy lifting. We are a family owned and run business that gives each and every client the individual attention they deserve.
Yes. It’s boring reading. But it can greatly affect fault and how much you may or may not be able to win in an auto accident injury case.
You’ve heard about the dangers of using your phone while driving. But while it’s the leading cause of accidents and fatalities as far as driving distracted goes, it’s far from the only cause.
In light of the data discussed in one of our recent blog posts, which revealed that around half of the world’s annual 70,000 car accident and pedestrian fatalities happen in the US, it’s important to strategize your own safety.
What’s the big deal about classifications related to your car accident? Quite a bit. And this should greatly affect the personal injury lawyer you choose.
Here are four ways to avoid damaging your personal injury case brought to you by the attorneys at Mullen & Mullen Law Firm.
Most recent accident reports
The incident started when two cars got into a minor collision at the intersection of Royal Lane and Harry Hines Boulevard, and the at-fault driver chose to speed away rather than stop and communicated with the other driver.
The driver of a school bus was that transporting middle and high school students to school was driving on Highway 274 when they lost control and veered across the roadway, where the bus rolled onto its side.
One person was killed and two are in critical condition from car two motorcycles colliding on the southbound Dallas North Tollway Ramp to eastbound President George Bush Turnpike around 5 a.m.