Need Legal Help Now?

Page 1 of 3

Recent contributions from our visitors

• In: Derron Gentry, 46, dies in semi vs. van crash on I-64 in Jefferson County, Illinois
    1 week 13 hours ago
    That was my wonderful. Husband plus a amazing father. To our 16 year old daughter that he was in for her birthday. He trying. To get back work and that had to happen to him. Brad was just. A hard worker he was a welder he worked very hard n his job plus . it was going on Christmas he always makes sure our daughter. Shelbi. Has a good one. Plus they go shopping together. This year all we had was a grave yard. That we visit all the time. Cause that's all see got left of him. Plus how we are grieving so bad I have been with him for 19 years. We. R still young now. My honey gone for no reason. . plus im a widow . my life is empty now. Because. I
  • In: Christopher Bates, 21, killed in pedestrian collision with car on Meeting Street in Charleston, South Carolina
    1 week 15 hours ago

Thank you for your comment.  Any additional information you can provide would be of great interest.  Christopher had so much going on, we need to find a something of value from his death.

• In: Daniel Johnson, 35, dies in crash when Brian Gomer, 43, pulls into his path on Atlantic Boulevard and Indian Springs Drive in Jacksonville, Florida
    1 week 1 day ago
    I think I know you're son because he went to the same school I was so sorry for your guys lost
  • In: Johan Rojas, 24, and Victor Wright, 54, die after collision on Route 280 in West Orange, New Jersey
    1 week 1 day ago

Thank you so much Monica for updating us, and I'm so sorry to hear this news. I have updated our page. Regards, Ingrid, Accident Data Center

1 week 1 day ago

Mr. Victor Wright passed away on Saturday, January 7, 2017. His funeral is today Friday, January 13, 2017 in Philadelphia, PA

• Comment: Rest In Peace
    In: Daniel Gomez, 22, dead, Isaac David Lee Ackley arrested after car slams into back of tractor trailer on FM 1485 at Willaby Road in New Caney, Texas
    1 week 2 days ago

Rest In Peace

• In: Fred Bandy, 53, dies after his motorcycle strikes deer on Watercress Drive in Lake Worth, Texas
    1 week 2 days ago

Thank you so much. It means so much.

1 week 2 days ago

I'm a friend of Kens father. We live in Md. would like to know whatever info you can provide. Email lovesyoga@gmail.com. We thank you for prayers for the Bandy family. Just heart broken and waiting on more info.

• In: Jason Edward Moessner, 40, killed in collision at 67th Avenue and Union Hills Drive in Glendale, Arizona
    1 week 2 days ago
    They were both DUI and she had right of way in intersection
    1 week 2 days ago
    You are more than welcome to call me if you prefer. 817-655-4462
    1 week 2 days ago
    My best friend and I were the only two people around when this tragic event occurred. We were right there by his side immediately after he hit. I called 911 quickly and my friend and I took turns doing chest compressions to try to save him. We gave it our all to save him as we waited anxiously for the paramedics to arrive. For the survivors of this now deceased man... I am truly sorry for your tragic loss. My heart hurts so bad for this man and his loved ones he has left behind....I wish there was more that we could of done. If you are survivor to this man, and would like to know more details about what happened that night, you may email me at russellalissamarie@gmail.com
    1 week 2 days ago
    1 week 2 days ago
  • In: 25-year-old killed by train near 43rd and Kingman St in Lawrence, Indiana
    1 week 3 days ago
    I know in my heart, I know I Know. I know For A Fact Baby i feel it i just wish u would of left him i just wish i could of been there to help u, i love u rest in peace and i swear i swear u we will get justice
  • In: 25-year-old killed by train near 43rd and Kingman St in Lawrence, Indiana
    1 week 3 days ago
    Rachel never in a million Years I Would have thought u would go like this but the sad part is iam just finding out, I wish i could of help u i love u rest in peace my heart my soul idk how to feel, The Fucked Up Part About It U Was Layed To Rest On My Birthday!!!!!!!!!
    1 week 3 days ago
    I'm so sorry for your loss, my ex husband also had a deer related accident in 2010 on watercress right before lakeridge, the deer hit his motorcycle, due to fact my ex,was in full protective gear helmet and,all , it saved his life, he was in ICU for 7 days, I thank God everyday for sparing him , god be,with the Bandy family,,
  • In: Theodore Barnett, 59, killed when vehicle strikes him crossing John Young Parkway in Orlando, Florida
    1 week 3 days ago

I was wondering how I could find out more information about this incident from Monday night involving Theodore Barnett being hit and killed

Can someone call me and let me know more details of the incident so my girlfriend can have some closure since she worked with him @ CVS call center there on John Young Parkway. Thank you. (407) 486-8940

• Comment: Really?
    In: Kitten travels nearly 600 miles under pickup hood
    1 week 3 days ago

you asked a question that was clearly answered in the last sentence of the story.......

• Comment: Hi,
    1 week 4 days ago

Hi,

I saw this crash and tried to help the man. Is there any news on who he was?

Driver

• In: Motorcyclist, 32, killed in collision with dump truck on U.S. 290 in Houston, Texas
    1 week 4 days ago

Yes, he was dead within a fraction of a second. I saw the crash. People checked his pulse. The poor soul was gone.