Need Legal Help Now?

Page 1 of 3

Recent contributions from our visitors

• In: Dawson Lee Eliason, 12, dies after crashing his ATV into a parked car in Niles Township, Michigan
    9 months 1 week ago

We will always miss you Dawson.❤️

• Comment: snake bite
    In: Woman bitten 3 times by copperhead snake at Virginia restaurant
    9 months 1 week ago

Times have changed Michael.  There was no indication that she was on the cell phone in the article.  Young snakes do not travel far from their nesting area.  Hawks often nest in trees closest to snakes.  Snakes are attracted to food and water sources as well.   Young snakes have a wet bite, which is dangerous. At least, they caught the snake for identification purposes. Life happens everywhere. Just be observant.

I am aware of a way side where a young man had pulled over to take a nap. He was killed when a python got into his vehicle and killed him while he was napping.  They only identified the snake by the scales it left behind. I have watched a python cross a Walmart parking lot during the day, It was between a drainage pond and a canal.

• In: One person killed and one injured in collision at South Platte River Drive and Santa Fe in Denver, Colorado
    9 months 1 week ago

I was driving at  6:35 pm at this location when I saw what looked to be a commercial truck that was stalled in the middle lane of South Platt dr around 6:35 PM . A male was setting the florencent triangles out ont the road where the truck was stalled. I had to slam on my brakes and put my blinkers on as I was trying to get around him . The traffic was  non stop. I had to wait until I had the time to get around the truck. Other cars  where honking at me and was very anxious to get out of the way of on coming cars.  I told my granddaughter he is good to cause an accident.

• In: Sophia Calhoun, 9, dies in Victoria, Texas after the SUV she was riding in, driven by Yvonne Calhoun, 38, was hit by suspected drunk driver Rodolfo Alvarez, 41
    9 months 2 weeks ago

its been 4 whole years  an i still miss you so much rip princess love an miss you

• In: Heather Rankel, 43, killed after head-on car accident with alleged DUI driver Heather Green, 30, on FM 2920 near Telge, TX
    9 months 2 weeks ago

Heather Green received a 10 year sentence to the Texas Department of Corrections on Nov. 3rd, 2016.  Green is not elligble for a parole hearing until Oct. 2021 and/or full sentencing date of Oct. 2026.

• In: Debra Nelson, 53, killed in pedestrian collision with driver Tyler William Nelson, 31, in Marysville, Washington
    9 months 2 weeks ago

Tyler would give and do anything for any one even if they were not nice. His step mother I've knew to be vary unrashional and show hatred and made comments in the sense of doing harm to her self and making it look like or was tyler.she had it out for him from day one. She made it difficult for Tyler to see his dad.

9 months 2 weeks ago

I love you tyler. She did it to her self. That you are right about.

• In: Shelly Kay Kirpatrick, 40, killed and three injured in collision at Second Street and Air Depot Boulevard in Edmond, Oklahoma
    9 months 2 weeks ago

Shelly was an angel, that would never harm anyone, may her soul rest in peace.

• In: Minnesota man with valid driver's license arrested for 28th DWI
    9 months 2 weeks ago

Permalink- Try reading the article.  It says he's been sent to theray "at least a dozen times"!  How's that worked so far?  Therapy does not help those who do not want to help themselves.  His own quote, "I drink to get drunk," tells you his actions are deliberate and therefore, criminal.  Take your bleeding heart, no one is responsible for their actions comments and go sit quietly in the corner.

• In: Shayla Joseph, 36, and Braylan Jabari Joseph, 3 months, killed, and Veronica Rivas, 20, charged in rear-end collision on Gulf Freeway feeder road in Clear Lake area near Houston, Texas
    9 months 2 weeks ago

Throw the damn book at her.  She should of not even have gotten bail.  She will have to live the rest of her useless drunk life knowing she killed a new mom and a 3 month old baby boy.  What the hell is wrong with this generation.  White Lincoln really.

• In: Siblings Alexandra Koffi, 17, and Aaron Koffi, 13, killed in car crash on W. Washington Street in Indianapolis, Indiana
    9 months 2 weeks ago

May their soul rest in peace as I have no words. Be strong, it is really hard

• In: Ramona Francine Finney and Micheal Leonard Tazewell killed, and driver Leon Demetries Walston Jr. charged in two-vehicle collision at Halstead Blvd. and Ridgefield Drive in Elizabeth City, North Carolina
    9 months 3 weeks ago
    1 count? That's 2counts of vehicular Homicide. He new he was impaired when he made the decision to get behind the wheel. 5000.00 bond? Seriously??????? #flightrisk. See how many charges he previously had and where is his pic!
  • In: Jaivon Pelzer, 25, Shanecquia Brooks, 31, Jasmine Brooks, 26, and Antwan D. Haskell, 26, killed in collision on Rivers Avenue at Remount Road in North Charleston, South Carolina
    9 months 3 weeks ago

Sad and very senseless.  My heart goes out to all family and friends involved.

• In: James Kenneth Sims and Dorothy Sims killed and one person injured in two-vehicle crash on Skyline Drive near Hayden, Alabama
    9 months 3 weeks ago
    He was drunk and is still not arrested. He needs to rot in jail. It is murder
    9 months 3 weeks ago

DUI KILLS! These young people didn't have to die due to anothers decision to drive drunk.

• In: Heather Lee Garrison, 33, dies in bicycle crash with pickup truck on Main Street in Jacksonville, Florida
    9 months 3 weeks ago
    I know marc eberhardt very well and wanted everyone to know how great of person he is. He's amazing giver to anyone who is in need or without as well as a great family man who loves life. He would give the shirt off his back even if he wasn't wearing one. Its sad to hear what happened prayers for the family of heather
  • In: Tomatha Annette Phillips, 40, dies, Sabrina Poehler, 17, injured in two-vehicle crash on state highway 304 in Bastrop County, Texas
    9 months 4 weeks ago
    I will never forget the day that man took away a great friend of mine and almost took my best friends daughter, she died on the operating table Sabrina fought for her life because a man had no patience! And was justice served NO! this man has been allowed to walk free from this! My best friend lost her sister almost lost her daughter because of the time she took off from work her whole world has been trying to pick up the pieces, financially, emotionally to know that man had been drinking ran from the law and has no remorse for what he did! I pray for them everyday! Although Sabrina has recovered but she will always have a reminder of what she endured when she looks at her scars on the back of her neck! She was almost decapitated! Her aunt saved her life by taken the impact. I hope someone hears me and prays peace and Justice be served for my other family! Thank you
  • In: Sherry Buford, 46, killed and five people injured in collision on Interstate 22 in Oxford, Mississippi
    9 months 4 weeks ago

god was with you when you was here and he is still with you

• In: Woman bitten 3 times by copperhead snake at Virginia restaurant
    10 months 1 day ago

To the gentleman who said she should have been wearing shoes...go back and read the article.  She was wearing sandals and was not barefoot!!  Sandals and flip-flops are considered shoes!! I have never been not allowed in a restaurant because I was wearing sandals or flip-flops.  I. Addition how many people go into a restaurant expecting to be bit by a snake!!

• In: Person in wheelchair injured in collision on Highway 17 in Georgetown County, South Carolina
    10 months 2 days ago

i was on the scene first person to get out to help the guy i just want to check up on his condition he had a pretty nasty wound on his forehead, possibly internal damage as well hope for a speedy recovery. Please if anyone has more information let me know it will be much appreciated