Need Legal Help Now?

Page 1 of 3

Recent contributions from our visitors

• In: James M. Shortt III, 35, killed in motorcycle crash at State Road 54 and Starkey Boulevard in New Port Richey, Florida
    1 week 4 days ago

I worked with him too, he wears a helmet, spikes going down the middle and stickers all over it. His neeest one was The Stockyard!

1 week 4 days ago

I worked with him, and he was wearing a helmet. The cops don't know what they are talking about, the helmet probably came off when he was hit by this old lady

• In: Johnette R. Sims, 46, killed in pedestrian collision with alleged hit-and-run driver Anthony E. Buchanan, 39, on Morton Street in Mattapan, Massachusetts
    1 week 4 days ago
    The world we live in pay 5000 $ for taking someone's life and not thinking of the ones that have to live with her my mother not liveing... I'm just saying.
  • Comment: Hi dear,
    In: Dilbar Noory, 19, killed in 3-car crash on Lee Chapel Road and Fairfax County Parkway in Burke, Virginia
    1 week 5 days ago
    Hi dear, I am an old friend of Zarghoona Jan, can you please tell her that I am looking for her? Thanks
  • Comment: Hi Geeta Jan,
    1 week 5 days ago
    Hi Geeta Jan, I am an old friend of Zarghoona Jan and lost contact with her, can you please tell her that I am looking for her. Thanks Mariam
  • In: Melody Olson, high school student, killed; four other teenagers injured in single-vehicle crash on Charleston Road in Tombstone, Arizona
    1 week 6 days ago

he need to go  to jail he killed her she was in my family and she was 15 years old that 19 year old kid needs to go to jail

• In: Peter Finucane-Terlop, 19, killed and Natasha Johnson Smith, 27, injured in head-on collision on State Road 60 in Osceola County, Florida
    2 weeks 11 hours ago

Natasha was convicted of a DUI in 2011. She has had multiple arrests for driving while on a suspended or revoked license. Take a look at all her pretty mugshots. It's a mugshot not a selfie Natasha!!! Most recently a hit and run on 06/09/2017. If the courts would have never let her out on a $2000 bond Petey would still be with us today. Our lives will never be the same!!!!!!

• In: Courtney Smith, 11, Shawn Wolcott, 22, and Dolly Smith, 11 months, killed in pedestrian collision with hit-and-run driver at Beardsley Avenue and Cassopolis Street in Elkhart, Indiana
    2 weeks 12 hours ago

soooooo, 10 days and NO info on the driver??????? something stinks ???????

• In: Bicyclist Paul King, 50, killed when pickup strikes him on Fowler Avenue in Temple Terrace, Florida
    2 weeks 1 day ago

to feed homeless people!The greatest brother anyone could ever have !Always thought about others before himself!

He would cook turkey at Thanksgiving to feed the homeless!

For

• In: Shakerri Stewart-Dupree 19, killed, driver flees scene after single car crash.
    2 weeks 1 day ago

for this day on i still didnt forgot you boo  i miss yo short tell so much god got you and i love you so much we been spendin time with your daugther my family and urs i still got her for a shoulder to cry on and i miss so much you sttill in this world ik you see me i love you suhh and i miss you baBY RIP KERRI LONG LIVE THRU ME BOO LOVE YOU

• In: Elias Joel Urrutia, 12, killed, another person injured as car crashed into a light pole at West El Camino Avenue and Seamist Drive in Sacramento, California
    2 weeks 1 day ago
    Rip my lil brother i love you and miss you so much even now i feel like it just gets harder n harder i remember we would be posted everyday at american lakes playing football with erybody the funniest day we had iz wen i got chased from this girls dad he culdnt catch me aha me and u just started laughing then wen u picked up our brother angel and put him in the trash can and he came out hella mad me and u started running being at school with you everyday until i had to move to newjersey acouple weeks later i get the call on my bday february 27 2015 and i just broke down couldnt brearh speak say nuthing for acouple weeks i didnt speak to nobody then 1 night i waz sitting there alone looking up at the sky talking to you and you told me erythan iz gonna be okay everywere i went for the first week of me out the house i kept seeing u places i kept seeing sighns of u and i started hurting again i know the feeling of pain but that feeling u get wen u lose some one u love somone ur close to or even a brother iz the worst pain of all i really miss you lil brother i hope to see you soon someday help me keep my head up stay on the right track i cant do this wid out you
    2 weeks 2 days ago

Peter, we will all miss your sweet smile at the Starbucks in Plant City. We send our condolences to fiends and family. He was too young to leave this life.

• In: Deniro Orozco, 35, Priscilla Silva Araujo Valencia, 28, and Orlando Orazco, 37, dead, several injured in major multi-vehicle crash on I-45 in Corsicana, Texas
    2 weeks 2 days ago

My name is Anderson Nascimento, I live in Sao Paulo, Brazil, I am relative of Priscilla Valencia, who died in thia event .

I am writing this e-mail, because I believe that you, as a media representative, could help Priscilla's family to receive her body In Brazil, for her funeral.

Priscilla's mom was in Texas from August 5th to August 14th, trying to bring back Priscilla's body and other belongings to Brazil. She was not able to spend more time in the U.S., so she came back here to stay with our family and to prepare her daughter's funeral.

The funerary responsible for sending the body to Brazil is CSW Funeral Home, located in Sachse, TX.

We are waiting for more than a month to receive her body here in Brazil and all this situation makes our sadness and pain much more severe.

The Brazilian Consulate in Houston told us that this waiting is uncommon and they are trying to help us, with no success until now.

If there is anything you can do for helping us, we will be very grateful. Thank you for all your attention.
    Best Regards

• In: Rachel Lucenius killed in single-vehicle car crash on Cox Road in Weddington, North Carolina
    2 weeks 2 days ago

I live in the county. I actually go to Porter Ridge Middle, and I didn't find out about this until today. Many of my classmates are wearing green in Rachel's memory, as green is her schools(Weddington) color. Rachel was the friend of somebody I know, and the girl is devastated.

• In: Deborah L. Samples, 64, killed in pedestrian collision on US Highway 101 near Newport, Oregon
    2 weeks 3 days ago

The brief report above is incomplete. Mrs. Samples was crossing the road from the entrance of an RV park to the entrance of a state park, she was crossing in an area where others cross regularly and where pedestrians would be expected. Such a sad and tragic event.

• In: Jonathan M. Cottrel, 18, killed in single-vehicle car crash on Highway 232 in Dover, Tennessee
    2 weeks 5 days ago

I did raise my child to wear his seatbelt. Unfortunately kids do not always listen and that bad decision he made cost him his life. The time of the morning well before you start making judgements find out all the facts about why he was out. Maybe just maybe he was on his way to his mother because her brother had just died. It's not my fault my son died so please don't insinuate that it was

• In: Alexis Danielle Brown-Johnson, 15, killed; Taliyah Zziwambazza, 19, and Bianca Monet Bland, 17, injured in single vehicle crash on U.S. 131 in Allegan, Michigan
    2 weeks 5 days ago
    The facts of the case and evidence show the passenger, Taliyah Zziwambazza jerked the string wheel to cause the accident out of anger at the driver. Taliyah was "drunk and p***** as f***!" When she grabbed the steering wheel causing the accident which led to the death of Alexis Brown-Johnson and the injuries of Bianca.
  • In: Ashley Marie Agee, 30, killed in motorcycle crash at Kernersville and Sedge Garden in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
    2 weeks 6 days ago

Only god knows, I love you

• In: Shauna Medlin, 41, killed in crash on Washougal River Road on June 1.
    3 weeks 1 day ago
    She will be missed by my family also. Lots of good memories is all we have left .
  • In: Evelyn Elaine Smith, 48, killed when vehicle strikes brick wall off of Beatties Ford Road in Charlotte, North Carolina
    3 weeks 1 day ago
    Rest in peace my dear sister. I'm going to miss your smile. I love you lady Eve.