Need Legal Help Now?
Recent contributions from our visitors
- Comment: RIP Tamara...we miss youIn: Tamara Campbell, 35, killed in pedestrian collision at Broadway and Third Avenue in Newark, New Jersey
RIP Tamara...we miss you babygirl. Your babies are in good hands.
- Comment: I worked with Kurtis atIn: Kurtis Liska, 27, killed in collision on Interstate 84 in Bethel, ConnecticutI worked with Kurtis at Costco, he was a good co-worker and friend, sadly taken to soon. He'll be missed dearly. :(
- Comment: Cameron Isreal is my oldestIn: Cameron Isreal, 23, and Terry Strong, 26, killed in head-on collision on U.S. Highway 83 in Valentine, NebraskaCameron Isreal is my oldest brother and I barely found out about his death today and I'm really sad because my third eldest brother Benjamin was looking for him for a very long time. #RIPCameronIsreal
- Comment: Anytime I hear about anotherIn: Motorcyclist Andres Alfredo Castillo, 22, killed in collision at Fletcher Avenue and 50th Street in Tampa, Florida
Anytime I hear about another biker getting killed, it grieves me. I will admit there are those on sports bikes that race through traffic and eventually bite it, but most of these accidents are not the biker's fault. All too often, a car turns right in front of the biker and either T bones the biker or the biker T bones the car. Either way, the biker stands no chance. I have almost been hit numerous times by drivers that aren't paying close enough attention. The only way I ride now is with the assumption that cars absolutely can't see me, as this is a daily occurance. I think vehicle manslaughter laws should be enforced whenever this happens. As it is, nothing is ever done and someone has lost their life.
- Comment: https://www.gofundme.comIn: Motorcyclist Andres Alfredo Castillo, 22, killed in collision at Fletcher Avenue and 50th Street in Tampa, Florida
- Comment: On my way to work thisIn: Motorcyclist Andres Alfredo Castillo, 22, killed in collision at Fletcher Avenue and 50th Street in Tampa, Florida
On my way to work this morning I came upon this horrible scene of police everywhere and a motorcycle on its side . Thinking well the driver was sent to the hospital .... Then as I moved along with the traffic I saw what I would trade anything to have not seen . A body laying in the road with a sheet over it his shoes on his feet were sticking out from the sheet . This young man lost his life today and he was just living his life . My heart is broken for his family . I thought of him all day , having nephews his age . Someone told me they saw on the news that he was 22 years old . So Sad. I cried for for this young man and I will pray for his family.
- Comment: this is to the family andIn: Female pedestrian killed in collision with tow truck on Mission Avenue in Oceanside, California
this is to the family and friends of janet the young lady who was hit and unfortunatly killed by the [person who hit here on mission ave .we just would like to comment on janets behalf that she was a really special lady and friend of ours and she will be missed dearly by us.janet this is me mark your buddy and friend good friend for almost 30yrs.i just want to say that you will always be in my thoughts and prayers and i love you and will miss you alot .but we will neet again in heaven woman you cant get rid of me that fast.love you dearly mark my condolences go out to your family.
- Comment: This 'accident' was indeed aIn: John Parham, 67, dead after police-pursuit of motorcycle leads to crash on Summit Avenue in Hackensack, New Jersey
This 'accident' was indeed a tragedy. I was not an eye witness, but was outside , a few houses down, on Ross Ave. The Hackensack Police lied and stated that their sirens were on while responding to the motorcycle accident. There were no sirens . If I heard the accident , I would have heard any sirens. there were none. Whoever on the HPD submitted false reports, stating that sirens were on, should be prosecuted for perjury and submitting a false police report.
- Comment: Marco died sad :( me andIn: Marco A. Carletta, 30, killed and Craig L. Fey, 48, injured in head-on collision on State Route 69 in Oneida County, New York
Marco died sad :( me and
Kelsi are littarly crying WO sad :(
- Comment: I have found that thereIn: Ashley Pierce, 24, Nicole Pickett, 23, and David Robinson, 35, killed in rollover crash on Deep Bottom Road following nightclub shooting near Wallace, North CarolinaI have found that there usually is more to the story. But, honestly, it doesn't matter. All that matters isy you lost someone you love. I hate when people say, it gets easier with time. It doesn't, especially when it's an unexpected accident and you don't have answers. I pray that you find some closure.
- Comment: Nancy, Thank you for yourIn: Juan Lopez Jimenez, 37, and Hortencia Lainez Lopez, 38, killed, and one injured in crash on Route 29 in Remington, Virginia
Nancy, Thank you for your comment to our readers. If there will be a Go Fund Me campaign or other fundraiser for the child, please let us know and we will post it here. Ingrid, Accident Data Center
- Comment: This accident has leftIn: Juan Lopez Jimenez, 37, and Hortencia Lainez Lopez, 38, killed, and one injured in crash on Route 29 in Remington, Virginia
This accident has left Hortencia's 9 yr old son without a mother and step father. He was at the sitter's house when this horrific incident took the lives of his parents. As I understand it his natural father is not in the country at this time.Brandon is a resident of Culpeper County. Please everyone pray for him. He has been left with very little and needs our help.
- Comment: We need a light in there, weIn: Milagros Gonzalez, 48, and three minors injured in collision at Route 13 and Temperanceville Road in Accomack County, Virginia
We need a light in there, we have to many accidents,people had die in there, and when the county is gonna do something about it.
- Comment: Rannisha Murray funeral isIn: Roneshia Shenae Murray, 33, dies after being thrown from motorcycle on I-59 in Birmingham, Alabama
Rannisha Murray funeral is Friday, June 16 at 11 am at Trinity Baptist Church. 900 Greymont Ave. Birmingham Al Smith and Gaston Funeral Home residing
- Comment: Oh my God!!! She was a friendIn: Roneshia Shenae Murray, 33, dies after being thrown from motorcycle on I-59 in Birmingham, Alabama
Oh my God!!! She was a friend of mine. I would like to get funeral arrangements. I will be traveling from Memphis, TN
- Comment: Hey i am the wife of DavidIn: Ashley Pierce, 24, Nicole Pickett, 23, and David Robinson, 35, killed in rollover crash on Deep Bottom Road following nightclub shooting near Wallace, North CarolinaHey i am the wife of David robinson. And i hope that the case is still open. Because it's more to the story than people are saying. I know and God knows. And my husband will get the justice that he needs. And then maybe, just maybe the one's that really loved him will have closure. And i know everyone has there opinion about him. But you would have to know him and the way his life was as a child. That is where it all starts. And yes we as people make our own decisions. But all i am saying is that just wasn't no way for any of them to leave this world.
- Comment: This boy man killed my sisterIn: Jimmie Lee Haygood and Carmen Franco Nunez killed in two-vehicle head-on crash on St. Matthews Road in Swansea, South CarolinaThis boy man killed my sister. How can someone own a vehicle without a license. This was a tragedy and great loss.
- Page 1
- next ›