Need Legal Help Now?
Recent contributions from our visitors
- Comment: An a**hat viewIn: Drunk bear breaks into car, joyrides, crashes...poops...aware of the hypocritical elitest trend of buying a subaru to show social status.. And the typical Subaru elitest.... You are very wrong in your off view of "typical" Subaru owners. It'speople like you that are what's wrong with this country. You are an oxygen thief sir and it is unfortunate that you're around to spread your bulls**t.
- Comment: No action 28 times for DUIIn: Minnesota man with valid driver's license arrested for 28th DWI
Unbelievable!!! I am speechless. Still looking for the cameras...this has got to be a prank! I can not fathom an individual caught 28 TIMES for DUI and the thousands of times he was NOT. What does it take to keep the public safe? It is the job starting with Bettcher all the way up the ladder. The only individuals I see doing an outstanding job are the police officers! Yes, all 28 of you have upheld the law to keep the public safe. Hats off to all 28 of you!! I would personally like to apologize for the brick wall in front of your face. Maybe now they will knock it down to avoid hitting you face again. The rest of you who are involved shame on all you for allowing these events in history to happen. If it was your loved ones injured or God for bid killed this would have never happened. It is said your 4th DUI is a felony therefore we have 25 felonies in this case. No one wants to receive that phone call! Let's make a difference today. PLEASE protect our loved ones too!! God Bless to all.
- Comment: Problem is MinnesotaIn: Minnesota man with valid driver's license arrested for 28th DWI
Obviously, Minnesota is the problem. THey seem to have no accountability in anything. Not a surprise in a blue state. In Ga, 3 strikes and you're out
- Comment: Looking through theseIn: David Nunn, 40, killed and two students sustain minor injuries in school bus collision on Bell Street in Amarillo, Texas
Looking through these accident reports I noticed the same name on two reports. David Nunn. He was also the driver of the motorcycle that hit and killed my friend, Candice Pogue when she was crossing I-40. So sad
- Comment: I gotta couple things I'dIn: Jonathan M. Cottrel, 18, killed in single-vehicle car crash on Highway 232 in Dover, Tennessee
I gotta couple things I'd like to say to you.. first off you needa keep anything about my brother or the crash outta your mouth.. how me n him were rasied has absolutely nothing to do with what happened that night.. btw you do know his father did play "russian roulette" and killed himself in 2013, you got some kinda sick humor,,, even I don't get down like that... Last thing I got to say, if you gonna try n trash talk a dead person, or his family, don't be hiding behind a bs name. You had the balls to type it up, then grow the pair to say it to my face.!!.
- Comment: It's been proven that CalebIn: Ruby Jean Butler, 64, killed in collision near St. Petersburg, Florida
It's been proven that Caleb Fitzgerald did not hit the woman and he wasn't convicted of a crime. Perhaps for the sake of accuracy and truth you'd like to update this information. In this article it's stated as fact that he struck a woman with his car, when in fact, his car was impounded and checked for evidence for several days and absolutely nothing was found to indicate that he struck her.
- Comment: Aaron was my best friend. ItIn: Luke Perkins, 30, and Aaron Schmidt, 36, killed in crash at Thornton Parkway and Washington Street in Thornton, Colorado
Aaron was my best friend. It's not fair because of someone else's negligence, we can't have him in our lives anymore. It's just not fair.
- Comment: I didn't know ElyazidIn: Elyazid Belharouak, 18, killed and Ty Witt, 17, injured in crash on West Main Street in Sevierville, Tennessee
I didn't know Elyazid personally, but most of my friends did. He went to my school and was on the same wrestling team as my boyfriend. He was a really nice guy from what I heard, and when I found out it was him who died, I was quite sad.
- Comment: SnakeIn: Woman bitten 3 times by copperhead snake at Virginia restaurant
Man you are all over the place with your comment. Needless rant over shoes when this woman could have died. I am going to guess you have the right to blame her for being bit. Then you speculate about her hygiene. Do us all a favor and just don't respond. You are the kind of person who fosters hate.
- Comment: This was my father, and no heIn: Todd Stevenson, 47, killed in motorcycle crash on May 10 on U.S. 24.
This was my father, and no he was not. Don't know if you will ever see this comment, but he was originally from Janesville, WI. Good luck on your search.
- Comment: He passed away MondayIn: Shawn Jason Post, 56, killed and driver John Willie Roy Edmunds Jr., 30, charged in hit-and-run pedestrian collision on Maple Avenue in Burlington, North CarolinaHe passed away Monday
- Comment: HillbilliesIn: Drunk bear breaks into car, joyrides, crashes...poops
The fact that someone is offended by this gives me great plesure even tho i didn't find what i was looking for on here and what i was looking for is very grim. i don't typicly comment on things online but this made me laugh and gives me a bit of hope in hummanity to take something positive out of a negative sistuation. People need humor in there lives even when in distress. God bless this hillbilly state and the Hillbillies in it.
- Comment: I wish people wood know whatIn: Dominic Deollos, 39, killed and one injured in car crash into building at 37th and Adams in Lincoln, NebraskaI wish people wood know what there talking about. My brother report came back he was clean as a wistle
- Comment: drunken bears mother...In: Drunk bear breaks into car, joyrides, crashes...poops
I'm guessing at the way that comment was formatted and written with all the spelling errors that was actually the drunken bears mom trying to deflect the blame and keep him off of the front pages! (He is running for office after all)
- Comment: this is why we need stricterIn: Marissa Murrow, 19, killed and wrong-way driver Malcolm Penney, 39, arrested in collision on Kilpatrick Turnpike in Oklahoma City, Oklahomathis is why we need stricter dui laws. this was a tragic, senseless death.
- Page 1
- next ›