Need Legal Help Now?
Recent contributions from our visitors
- Comment: I'm Jamie Carr mother. HerIn: Jamie M. VanNatta, 36, killed, one injured after driver turns in front of Hummer and the two vehicles collide on Roseville Road in Citrus Heights, CAI'm Jamie Carr mother. Her actual name is Jamie M. VanNatta when she was killed at the sit she had an old ID on her so they listed her as Carr for being her last name. I know this doesnt mean anything to people that didnt know her and is reading this but I felt a great need to address her name to honor my daughter out of respect. It's been 5 years and I still cant accept her death. It was wrong and shouldn't of happened. My daughters life was taken out of not paying attention and I now have to live this life without her. RIP myJamie boo. I will miss you till we see each other again..love Mom ~
- Comment: It's been FIVE YEARS. SeemsIn: Michelle Hickson, 38, dies after 2-car crash on Interstate 95 bridge over Lake Marion in Santee, South CarolinaIt's been FIVE YEARS. Seems like yesterday. Michelle was a daughter, sister, auntie, cousin, best friend, mother, partner and a beautiful person. These reports are the facts, but think about it in a context of someone you care about. When on the road, please be aware, considerate of others, focused and give yourself/others room to react(lots of space between). This horrific accident, and yes it was a accident, might could have been avoided, in many different ways(not pointing fingers). Losing Michelle, on the highway, changed my entire life, but it also changed my perspective of how quickly life can be taken. One mistake, one look away, one text, one instant. Don't let your perspective get changed the way mine was. Let Michelles legacy live on, by helping yourself and others be safe.
- Comment: There was another person inIn: Dustin Moyer, 6, and Brian Moyer Jr., 10, killed in crash on 12th Street in northeast Kansas City, MissouriThere was another person in the Moyer vehicle- her name is Virginia a.k.a Jeny/Jenny/Ginny/Jenni Worley/ weaver/ McAdams/Muhammed/Moyer---LOTS of aliases. She was one who supposedly was caregiver for boys- check how many D.F.S calls that address had- she was ALSO one who supplied drugs that Moyer was on along w having the credit of being the one to get him addicted. WHY were kids there in neglected situation, again check dfs calls, and why is she still out scamming/ lying/ stealing/ Dr shopping/ forging scripts?? She should be in a cell just like he is.
- Comment: Jordan I miss you a lot IIn: Jordan Robinson, 24, killed after being ejected in single-vehicle wreck on Breazeale Road in Pickens County, South Carolina
Jordan I miss you a lot I wish I could have seen you one more time before you left us I love you so much rip 12-25-14
- Comment: She was an amzing personIn: Carol Hiskett, 29, killed and one seriously injured in motorcycle collision at US 24 Highway and Blue Mills Road in Independence, Missouri
She was an amzing person and an amazing mom i miss her so much and I will always remember her i loved my mom so much and will always miss her. I know that she is in a better place know and she will be looking down at me and my brother and sister we will get through it but she was an awsome person and the best mom i could've asked for. she loved everyone around her and she would never give up nomatter what.
- Comment: Austin was a strong young manIn: Austin Courtright, 19, killed, 2 women injured when police pursuit ends in crash into home on 6th Street in Centralia, Washington
Austin was a strong young man a star that didn't get to shine I will always remember him and his genuine heart of gold He definitely made a difference in my life love always to him and the rest of his family Ur Memaw
- Comment: It's a wonder more peopleIn: Pedestrian killed in collision at East Texar Drive and N. Tarragona Street in Pensacola, Florida
It's a wonder more people aren't hit and killed by vehicles. This city's streets are way too dark! Not enough bright street lights in areas that are so dark not to mention the people that wear dark clothing with no reflectors of any kind, walking in the middle of the highway. I've dodged a few in my lifetime too. They almost act like they want you to hit them. Please install more street lights before someone else gets killed.
- Comment: This is a poorly desgnedIn: 1 seriously wounded in 2 vehicle wreck on the 215 Beltway near Lake Mead Boulevard exit near Las Vegas, Nevada
This is a poorly desgned dangerous intersection. Traffic coming off I 215 is not well directed. It is easy to endup going into the opposite lane of Lake Mead entering I 215 and have a head on collision.
- Comment: Dalton Grimes you will neverIn: Child killed and woman injured in pedestrian collision with alleged hit-and-run driver Thomas Fuell, 21, on Arkansas Highway 190 in Benton, ArkansasDalton Grimes you will never be forgotten Your daddy Kendal and his family miss you so
- Comment: "All of the other cars" wereIn: Micki Nolan, 3, and Glendora Holmes, 49, killed in wrong-way crash on US 521 in Georgetown County, South Carolina
"All of the other cars" were not likely from California and driving at 5am. Don't blame the phone call. Regardless of the cause, it's a tragedy for both families.
- Comment: Why is the name of the careerIn: Domynick Milis, 21, Danycka Milis, 18, and one person killed in wrong-way crash involving stolen vehicle on Interstate 95 in Volusia County, Florida
Why is the name of the career criminal who murdered these two innocent people being SHIELDED? Oh wait! I KNOW WHY and it's not because "his family hasn't been notified"!
- Comment: log truck accidentIn: Mobile and Pensacola commercial truck accidents are a safety and legal issue for residents and visitors alike
I would like to know why there is no report of the log truck accident on SR 112 on 12/29/2020.This used to be a real safe route. Now the loggers make this an unsafe route. I have driven a truck for 20 years. when I was around traffic,iwould always slow down.that is quote out of the CDLbook. The log trucks are tracking agreat deal of mud on the highway. please will someone try to correct this problem. Iam a disabled veteran and i feel like the citizens rights are being voilated. I will not be traveling this route anymore. So this is why i spent 3 years in viet nam.
- Comment: There will be a viewing forIn: Celli Schrader, 34, killed and child injured in rollover crash on Interstate 840 in Dickson County, TennesseeThere will be a viewing for celli (kelly) schrader at dickson funeral home (dickson) from 1 -3pm on tuesday jan 5.
- Comment: Hey, took over 5 years for meIn: Chelsea Lawson, 29, and Natasha Siegel, 6, killed and Aaron Siegel, 40, critically injured after tire blowout causes SUV to roll on I-40 near Santa Rosa, New Mexico
Hey, took over 5 years for me to actually sit down and read all this. TO those who actually KNOW THE TRUTH and know who I was as a father, thank you. TO the rest, let me know where youre at, I dont give a fuck....
- Comment: thank you, obviously you knewIn: Chelsea Lawson, 29, and Natasha Siegel, 6, killed and Aaron Siegel, 40, critically injured after tire blowout causes SUV to roll on I-40 near Santa Rosa, New Mexico
thank you, obviously you knew me Chelsea well. I'm reading all this for the first time, my life has been a whirlwind nonstop for over 5 years. WTF, who are these clowns. I need to deal with some of these peple face to fuckin face.
- Comment: The baby was not injured andIn: Celli Schrader, 34, killed and child injured in rollover crash on Interstate 840 in Dickson County, TennesseeThe baby was not injured and has a clean bill of health and is home with his grandmother in dickson
- Comment: I'm sorry for bus driver. AndIn: David Hauck, 51, killed in collision on Highway 140E near Bonanza, OregonI'm sorry for bus driver. And extremely sadden by loss of my childhood friend. David Hauck. RIP 🙏
- Comment: Check out sewardair tours onIn: Kem Sibbitt, Traci Timmer, and Mike Timmer killed in plane crash near Seward, AlaskaCheck out sewardair tours on instagram, there is a photo of this airplane during the pre-buy inspection saying they were going to add the plane to the fleet! Use the FOIA to attain a copy of the FAA reports as I did. It stated seward air was in violation, but the FAA buried this investigation in 13 weeks, the report was dated October 1st, 2019. There has been no legal enforcement to date, joey is/was in the process of transferring his 135 certificate to himself under North Valley Air, McKenzie Mitchell was listed as owner/operator and Joey Smith was listed as DOM. Shady shit goes on in Alaska!!
- Page 1
- next ›