Need Legal Help Now?

Page 1 of 3

Recent contributions from our visitors

• Comment: Snake Bite
    In: Woman bitten 3 times by copperhead snake at Virginia restaurant
    2 days 16 hours ago

Michael You are truly an idiot

• In: Court of Appeals Justice David Bridges killed in collision with alleged drunk driver Megan Smith on Interstate 30 in Royse City, Texas
    3 days 10 hours ago

THIS INCIDENT TOTALLY APPEARS TO BE STAGED‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Where is the crash re-creation?  Where are the witness interviews & photos on news and social medias?  Where is the footage from the news crew that arrived on the scene?  Where are the witness testimonies besides just the guy with the dash cam?  Why have NO pics or ANYTHING been covered on the news or in the papers!? 🤔
    There was no vehicle description (year, make, model) which news stories of this type always usually cover!  Also, it is very odd to me how the dash cam dude just happened to be recording at the 'perfect time', and right along side the 18 wheeler who didn't veer AT ALL to avoid possible impact!  IT TOTALLY APPEARS STAGED, like a Hollywood film!  Miss Smith remained PERFECTLY in her lane!  There had been NO CRASH SCENE PHOTOS ON THE NEWS OR IN ANY PAPERS!  WTF!?
    PROTOCOL HAS NOT BEEN FOLLOWED AT ALL!!!!  HOW WERE THEY ABLE TO IDENTIFY HIM IMMEDIATELY BEING HIS CAR EXPLODED INTO FLAMES!? 🤔

NONE OF THIS IS ADDING UP, EVEN AFTER VIEWING THE DASH CAM FOOTAGE SEVERAL TIMES‼️

‼MUST SEE ORIGINALLY SHARED POST AND COMMENT THREAD HERE ➡️ https://www.facebook.com/1622012850/posts/10221427552511214?sfns=mo ‼️

FASCINATING THIS 'APPARENT STUNT' HAPPENS THE VERY WEEK THE #DALLAS5THCOURTOFAPPEALS IS LATE RESPONDING TO MY LAST FILING IN MY CASE:
     #05-19-00385-CV
    Kimberly D. Hogan (PRO SE!)
    V.
    #ASPIREFINANCIALINC AKA #TEXASLENDING AKA ONCE UPON A TIME #ASPIRELENDING (CEO Kevin Christopher Miller & Council Donald E. Uloth) = Gerald CUGNO 2.0 OF #PREMIERMORTGAGE, #PARAMOUNTMORTGAGE, & #PIONEERMORTGAGE #CRIMINAL #BANKSTERS‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️😡

#TEXASATTORNEYGENERALKENPAXTON #TEXASSTATEBAR #ATTORNEYGENERALWILLIAMBARR #GOVERNORGREGABBOTT #TRUMP #AMERICANBARASSOCIATION
    ⚖💪

• In: Desire Ashcraft, 51, arrested for DUI after colliding with several parked vehicles at Lafayette Street and Fitzhugh Avenue in Dallas, Texas
    6 days 1 hour ago

A reliable source would make this story readable. Unfortunately it's not even reported correctly.

6 days 1 hour ago

• In: Brent Everett Cornell, Emily Helen Forcke, and killed in semi truck collision on Interstate 95 near Florence, South Carolina
    1 week 43 min ago
    Who was the 18 wheeler driver?
  • In: Kelsey Skokan, 17, killed in collision with dump truck on N. 51st St. in Longmont, Colorado
    1 week 20 hours ago

I hope this message finds a way to get to you:  To my dear cousin, Eric and family, I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  No words can express my feelings.  I haven't seen you in YEARS, not since Nana and Papa's in 197....something I believe, maybe even 198...something.  best wishes for nothing but the best for you and yours from here on.  I am in between jobs now, but as soon as I get a check, I will certainly go on to your FundMe page and help out as best I can.  Sincerest love, Patricia Auclair (your Aunt Nancy's daughter in case you forgot)

• In: James Kenneth Sims and Dorothy Sims killed and one person injured in two-vehicle crash on Skyline Drive near Hayden, Alabama
    1 week 2 days ago
    AND HE IS STILL NOT IN JAIL!!!!
  • In: Drunk bear breaks into car, joyrides, crashes...poops
    1 week 3 days ago

THe most ignorant report that would be on a site for MHP.  I'm embareesared and ashamed this would eve be affilated on this sitr, no wonder every other US state thinks we are hillbillies.

• In: Frederick Rice, 58, killed in pedestrian collision involving hit-and-run vehicles at 23rd Avenue and Olive Street in Pine Bluff, Arkansas
    2 years 4 months ago

We have spoke with some one with victims right. Ilive in Minnesota so getting update for me is hard .  My family or his son is not checking up on this. How can I find out what is going on with the investigation of the 2 who left the scene.

• In: Jenna Wesley, 13, and Leslie Wesley, 47, killed, and two people injured in car accident with semi truck on Peters Road in Casa Grande, Arizona
    2 years 4 months ago

We were great friends in middle school at cactus middle school. I had math class & english. Me & my best friend at the time Hailey, we became really good friends with Jenna. She was always laughing & trying to make everyone laugh & smile even when she would get in trouble for talking in class. Jenna was a beautiful young soul that shouldn’t have been taken away so early in her life, she had her whole life ahead her. Love you Jenna you’ll never be forgotten.

• In: Louis Wolter, 32, killed in motorcycle collision with truck on Capital Circle Northwest in Tallahassee, Florida
    2 years 4 months ago
    Louis was my neighbor for many years of my life. This saddens me beyond words. Pray for his family.
  • In: Danielle Pfaff, 17, Zoe Rhymer, 16, killed, one other person injured, transported to hospital, after their car leaves the I-55 southbound roadway near Festus, crashes into a tree and overturns.
    2 years 4 months ago
    Zoe I miss you so much. I'm thinking of you all the time my beautifal sister
  • In: Jenna Adamousky, 21, killed and several injured in collision on Route 27 in Highland Park, New Jersey

SO SORRY FOR THE LOST IN THE ADAMOUSKY FAMILY

OUR PRAYER FOR YOUR FAMILY

• In: Alyssa Hartfield Wright, 28, killed and Michael Wright, 30, injured in collision with disabled semi truck on Interstate 85 in Oconee County, South Carolina
    2 years 4 months ago

the family is doing well dont worry. there still heart broken, but they are doing well

• In: Xiu Rong Yong, 51, killed and several people injured in single-vehicle crash on Wantagh State Parkway in Hempstead, New York
    2 years 4 months ago

The state used to put a guard rail around every major pole. I was very surprised when they installed this huge pole and put no guard rail around it - did the liability rules change? Every month someone hits a tree and dies on Long Island parkways because there is no guard rail to deflect the car; instead the tree stops the car hard, crushing it and killing the occupants (or trapping the occupants while they burn alive). The state doesn't care about fatal tree accidents because somehow they are not liable because they didn't put the tree next to the parkway (even though they put a parkway next to the tree - is there a difference? How are they not obliged to put a barrier in front of a deadly hazard?) But the state deliberately put that lethal pole there, stronger even than trees, and closer to the road than the trees. Now someone went off the road, crashed into the pole that the state put there, and died. If she had died crashing into a tree, her family would get nothing. But she died crashing into an unprotected pole, so I think they can collect big damages. I think the state CAN be held liable for its failure to protect, at least THIS time.

• In: Motorcyclist killed in collision with vehicle at Commerce Drive and Crossroads Boulevard in Saratoga Springs, Utah
    2 years 4 months ago

Dear Ted, Thank you so much for providing this information. We will watch for further updates to this story and will publish them as they become available. The Accident Data Center team

Re: Saratoga Springs Motorcycle Accident 3/20/18 was in fact a high speed chase

Hello.  Just so you know the police did not disclose to you the full story.  The motorcyclist killed was being Chased by cops.  I live in Saratoga Springs.  My wife witnessed the Motorcyclist evading or fleeing several police cars on Redwood road and Commercial Drive.  The motorcyclist rode right past her then flipped around heading south on Redwood  then turned left onto Crossroads Blvd heading East.  That is when he ran into the White SUV.

At around 8:50 - 8:55 pm I, along with a big crowd of neighbors who had stopped to gawk and rubber neck, personally saw the aftermath of the cops and first responders taking alternating  turns working on the guy doing CPR.  They did that for 20 plus minutes till they “called it” at around 9:25 pm ish.  I watched life flight land and everything.

The thing that troubles me is that the all the news outlets are reporting this as if it was just another fatal motorcycle accident because that is what one sided story the police are telling them.

You news people need to inform the public with correct facts about the story. The guy was in trouble for something and was running away for a big reason.  He did not want to go to jail.

Please will you return to the police and investigate Further for the truth and do an updated cover story.

Feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks

Ted Turcsanski

801-859-5296

• In: Debra Nelson, 53, killed in pedestrian collision with driver Tyler William Nelson, 31, in Marysville, Washington
    2 years 4 months ago
    Really? How do you run over yourself with a car?
  • In: Minnesota man with valid driver's license arrested for 28th DWI
    2 years 4 months ago

He has a character defect, and it can't be cured.

• In: Norma Hoffman, 79, killed, Irwin Hoffman, 83, and Demario Evans, 35, injured, and driver Rachel Veronica Hauser, 28, charged in hit-and-run collision on U.S. 41 in Sarasota, Florida
    2 years 4 months ago

She also tampered with evidence and tried to peel off bumper stickers that would indentify her .