Need Legal Help Now?

Page 1 of 3

Recent contributions from our visitors

• In: Francisco Javier Alvarado, 23, killed in collision with speeding driver on East Sam Houston Tollway in Houston, Texas
    2 hours 59 min ago
    I'm his oldest sister
  • Comment: whos this
    3 hours 45 min ago

whos this

• Comment: whos this
    3 hours 45 min ago

whos this

• In: Violette Rupp, 37, killed, and Joshua Morgan, 29, and Jesus Torres-Flores, 38, injured in single-vehicle crash on Sunset Harbor Road in Marion County, Florida
    14 hours 30 min ago

Violett leaves two  daughters and a son. She is greatly missed.

• Comment: Safe Kitty
    In: Kitten travels nearly 600 miles under pickup hood
    16 hours 57 min ago

Happy the Kitten made it safely. Cats do silly things I am sure it was just trying to stay warm before it went for a ride.

• In: Girl, 9, missing after boating accident on Lake Jackson in Jasper County, Georgia
    1 day 8 hours ago

The child is not a boy.. it is a girl..

• In: Kenneth Frost, Elizabeth Frost, Kathy Hunter, and Shawn Frost killed in 2-vehicle crash on Route 18 in Walker County, Alabama
    2 days 7 hours ago

• In: Natalia Estrada, 18, seriously injured when struck by truck in hit-and-run on South Garland Avenue in Garland, Texas
    2 days 17 hours ago
  • In: Derron Gentry, 46, dies in semi vs. van crash on I-64 in Jefferson County, Illinois
    3 days 4 hours ago
    That was my wonderful. Husband plus a amazing father. To our 16 year old daughter that he was in for her birthday. He trying. To get back work and that had to happen to him. Brad was just. A hard worker he was a welder he worked very hard n his job plus . it was going on Christmas he always makes sure our daughter. Shelbi. Has a good one. Plus they go shopping together. This year all we had was a grave yard. That we visit all the time. Cause that's all see got left of him. Plus how we are grieving so bad I have been with him for 19 years. We. R still young now. My honey gone for no reason. . plus im a widow . my life is empty now. Because. I
  • In: Christopher Bates, 21, killed in pedestrian collision with car on Meeting Street in Charleston, South Carolina
    3 days 7 hours ago

Thank you for your comment.  Any additional information you can provide would be of great interest.  Christopher had so much going on, we need to find a something of value from his death.

• In: Daniel Johnson, 35, dies in crash when Brian Gomer, 43, pulls into his path on Atlantic Boulevard and Indian Springs Drive in Jacksonville, Florida
    3 days 21 hours ago
    I think I know you're son because he went to the same school I was so sorry for your guys lost
  • In: Johan Rojas, 24, and Victor Wright, 54, die after collision on Route 280 in West Orange, New Jersey
    4 days 5 hours ago

Thank you so much Monica for updating us, and I'm so sorry to hear this news. I have updated our page. Regards, Ingrid, Accident Data Center

4 days 8 hours ago

Mr. Victor Wright passed away on Saturday, January 7, 2017. His funeral is today Friday, January 13, 2017 in Philadelphia, PA

• Comment: Rest In Peace
    In: Daniel Gomez, 22, dead, Isaac David Lee Ackley arrested after car slams into back of tractor trailer on FM 1485 at Willaby Road in New Caney, Texas
    5 days 51 min ago

Rest In Peace

• In: Fred Bandy, 53, dies after his motorcycle strikes deer on Watercress Drive in Lake Worth, Texas
    5 days 1 hour ago

Thank you so much. It means so much.

5 days 1 hour ago

I'm a friend of Kens father. We live in Md. would like to know whatever info you can provide. Email lovesyoga@gmail.com. We thank you for prayers for the Bandy family. Just heart broken and waiting on more info.

• In: Jason Edward Moessner, 40, killed in collision at 67th Avenue and Union Hills Drive in Glendale, Arizona
    5 days 5 hours ago
    They were both DUI and she had right of way in intersection
    5 days 6 hours ago
    You are more than welcome to call me if you prefer. 817-655-4462
    5 days 6 hours ago
    My best friend and I were the only two people around when this tragic event occurred. We were right there by his side immediately after he hit. I called 911 quickly and my friend and I took turns doing chest compressions to try to save him. We gave it our all to save him as we waited anxiously for the paramedics to arrive. For the survivors of this now deceased man... I am truly sorry for your tragic loss. My heart hurts so bad for this man and his loved ones he has left behind....I wish there was more that we could of done. If you are survivor to this man, and would like to know more details about what happened that night, you may email me at russellalissamarie@gmail.com
    5 days 6 hours ago