Need Legal Help Now?

Page 1 of 3

Recent contributions from our visitors

• In: Malachi A. Jackson, 38, killed in head-on collision with commercial truck on State Road 128 near Jal, New Mexico
    21 hours 52 min ago
    This is such a tragic accident, and I still cant believe he is gone. I keep replaying that night in my head. Thinking maybe if i had just stayed on the phone with him a little longer he might still be here. I was talking to him while he was in town and even after all the bs from the search and seize he still pushed thru(as he always found a way to smile thru any situation). He was gonna text me to let me know he made it back safely, that text I will never receive. A great man/father gone way to soon all because of some search and seize bs. He is gonna be missed like crazy.
  • In: Driver Sarah Agosta, 80, and pedestrian Eric Small, 71, killed when vehicle crashes into Publix at Lake Ida and Jog in West Palm Beach County, Florida
    1 day 12 hours ago

when are we going to get all of these elderly drivers off of the road down here?  they are all accidents waiting to happen...I'm a senior and I see nothing wrong with testing people after a certain's a privelage and not a right to drive

2 days 9 hours ago

i worked with Malachi since Dec on this rig.  He was an honorable man.  I actually went to the site of the collision this morning it’s anout 15 miles from the rig to pay my respects and have a moment of pray for his family.   It didn’t matter who you were or where you were from he made you feel welcome.  We shared some good times out here on this rig and he is and will be missed by many.    If there is anything I can do or questions I can help answer please don’t not hesitate to call me.  210-608-1793.    May God watch over you all and help bring comfort and peace to all of us that were affected by this horrible tragedy.

2 days 14 hours ago
    I work for the same company. I lost my best friend and my brother. We talked about him having to leave to dispose of the ammo. I told him to standfast. Nobody from either companies have called my mom or me. The greatest father, brother, and friend is gone. I tried to get the numbers for the guys on location. I still have no info. Anyone who had the pleasure of meeting my brother or me know we practice love for everyone. I lost a piece of my soul. We woke each other up every morning and talked throughout the day. Everyday. My mentor. Now my niece and my kids and my family won't get to see the amazing person God blessed us with. Malachi Jackson I know you will guide me and my family and friends will guide our family through this. He has been by my side since I was born. My bestfriend, brother, and hero. I love you brother.
    2 days 18 hours ago
    I totally agree Jenn. Fantastic Father,Son,Brother,Friend but most importantly an Honorable Man of God! I pray for Truth and accountability for whoever is responsible for Malachi Jackson's death. This is such a horrible loss. Prayers for JJ and his daughter as well as All of us who knew, loved and admired hm! RIP Malachi and hug Kyle for me! I love you you were like a son to us!
    2 days 19 hours ago

Thank you for letting us know what happen.  This is Jenn... the one he was always on the phone with.  He had to have been over worked and falling asleep for this to have happened.  Why didn't they just have him throw it away!  WTF... I can't understand.  And now this wonderful man is gone.  I'm just at a loss.

3 days 9 hours ago

The gentleman killed, Malachi Jackson; was a good friend and co-worker of mine and I'd like to say a few things about him as a devoted Son, Father, brother and friend to many... After working 15+hours a day, everyday, he was forced to leave location under the threat of being run-off and replaced over having a few shells of ammunition in his vehicle!  Now I'm not going to comment on the Oil/gas operator that initiated the threat but the fact that we work such grueling hours everyday just goes to show how tired a person is after working like this for months on end with no time off.  The fact is most of us in this industry CANNOT AFFORD to take time off due to the losers in the past that filed the "overtime lawsuit" so now we are all hourly workers.  THOSE f-tards are the real blame for this man's death!  In the end, he wasn't drinking, he wasn't drugging; he was told to leave location because of a few rounds of ammunition and instead of just warning him of the ammo in his vehicle and making him throw it away, the safety man instructed him to remove the ammo from location and this particular individual and oil/gas operator should be held accountable for his death!  Look what you idiots cost us! Over some stupid ammo?  Are you f**king serious!?  You know who you are and you should be ashamed of yourselves and I would HATE to be in your shoes b/c I'd feel completely responsible FOR THE REMAINDER OF MY LIFE!

• In: Dawson Lee Eliason, 12, dies after crashing his ATV into a parked car in Niles Township, Michigan
    4 days 23 hours ago

We will always miss you Dawson.❤️

• Comment: snake bite
    In: Woman bitten 3 times by copperhead snake at Virginia restaurant
    5 days 11 hours ago

Times have changed Michael.  There was no indication that she was on the cell phone in the article.  Young snakes do not travel far from their nesting area.  Hawks often nest in trees closest to snakes.  Snakes are attracted to food and water sources as well.   Young snakes have a wet bite, which is dangerous. At least, they caught the snake for identification purposes. Life happens everywhere. Just be observant.

I am aware of a way side where a young man had pulled over to take a nap. He was killed when a python got into his vehicle and killed him while he was napping.  They only identified the snake by the scales it left behind. I have watched a python cross a Walmart parking lot during the day, It was between a drainage pond and a canal.

• In: One person killed and one injured in collision at South Platte River Drive and Santa Fe in Denver, Colorado
    1 week 10 hours ago

I was driving at  6:35 pm at this location when I saw what looked to be a commercial truck that was stalled in the middle lane of South Platt dr around 6:35 PM . A male was setting the florencent triangles out ont the road where the truck was stalled. I had to slam on my brakes and put my blinkers on as I was trying to get around him . The traffic was  non stop. I had to wait until I had the time to get around the truck. Other cars  where honking at me and was very anxious to get out of the way of on coming cars.  I told my granddaughter he is good to cause an accident.

• In: Sophia Calhoun, 9, dies in Victoria, Texas after the SUV she was riding in, driven by Yvonne Calhoun, 38, was hit by suspected drunk driver Rodolfo Alvarez, 41
    1 week 2 days ago

its been 4 whole years  an i still miss you so much rip princess love an miss you

• In: Heather Rankel, 43, killed after head-on car accident with alleged DUI driver Heather Green, 30, on FM 2920 near Telge, TX
    1 week 3 days ago

Heather Green received a 10 year sentence to the Texas Department of Corrections on Nov. 3rd, 2016.  Green is not elligble for a parole hearing until Oct. 2021 and/or full sentencing date of Oct. 2026.

• In: Debra Nelson, 53, killed in pedestrian collision with driver Tyler William Nelson, 31, in Marysville, Washington
    1 week 5 days ago

Tyler would give and do anything for any one even if they were not nice. His step mother I've knew to be vary unrashional and show hatred and made comments in the sense of doing harm to her self and making it look like or was tyler.she had it out for him from day one. She made it difficult for Tyler to see his dad.

1 week 5 days ago

I love you tyler. She did it to her self. That you are right about.

• In: Shelly Kay Kirpatrick, 40, killed and three injured in collision at Second Street and Air Depot Boulevard in Edmond, Oklahoma
    2 weeks 4 hours ago

Shelly was an angel, that would never harm anyone, may her soul rest in peace.

• In: Minnesota man with valid driver's license arrested for 28th DWI
    2 weeks 9 hours ago

Permalink- Try reading the article.  It says he's been sent to theray "at least a dozen times"!  How's that worked so far?  Therapy does not help those who do not want to help themselves.  His own quote, "I drink to get drunk," tells you his actions are deliberate and therefore, criminal.  Take your bleeding heart, no one is responsible for their actions comments and go sit quietly in the corner.

• In: Shayla Joseph, 36, and Braylan Jabari Joseph, 3 months, killed, and Veronica Rivas, 20, charged in rear-end collision on Gulf Freeway feeder road in Clear Lake area near Houston, Texas
    2 weeks 1 day ago

Throw the damn book at her.  She should of not even have gotten bail.  She will have to live the rest of her useless drunk life knowing she killed a new mom and a 3 month old baby boy.  What the hell is wrong with this generation.  White Lincoln really.

• In: Siblings Alexandra Koffi, 17, and Aaron Koffi, 13, killed in car crash on W. Washington Street in Indianapolis, Indiana
    2 weeks 1 day ago

May their soul rest in peace as I have no words. Be strong, it is really hard

• In: Ramona Francine Finney and Micheal Leonard Tazewell killed, and driver Leon Demetries Walston Jr. charged in two-vehicle collision at Halstead Blvd. and Ridgefield Drive in Elizabeth City, North Carolina
    2 weeks 5 days ago
    1 count? That's 2counts of vehicular Homicide. He new he was impaired when he made the decision to get behind the wheel. 5000.00 bond? Seriously??????? #flightrisk. See how many charges he previously had and where is his pic!
  • In: Jaivon Pelzer, 25, Shanecquia Brooks, 31, Jasmine Brooks, 26, and Antwan D. Haskell, 26, killed in collision on Rivers Avenue at Remount Road in North Charleston, South Carolina
    2 weeks 5 days ago

Sad and very senseless.  My heart goes out to all family and friends involved.