Need Legal Help Now?

Page 1 of 3

Recent contributions from our visitors

• In: Floyd Quick, 17, and one person killed in collision at Pioneer Trail and Humboldt Lane near Council Bluffs, Iowa
    1 day 16 hours ago

To a friend not so long forgotten, Remembered often. May you rest in peace. May whatever afterlife you end up in have the best version of minecraft ever.

I always think about what could have been. Floyd was a great person though he was rough around the edges.  He lived every day to the fullest, at least as full as it could have been being a 17 year old. I still find myself pondering on who he would've turned out to be, had this tragic accident never happened.

To those who were closer to him I hope you find condolence in the fact that despite his later choices in life I think he had a heart of gold.

-Sincerely, A friend long forgotten

• In: Jeremy Sherman, 27, Chasity Breanna Bell, 17, and one person killed in collision on Arkansas 8 near Arkadelphia, Arkansas
    2 days 4 hours ago
    I went to youth challenge with her. She was kind and always helped me out. I miss her alot.
  • In: Robert Dale Fox, 34, killed in bicycle collision on Highway 95 in Bullhead City, Arizona
    2 days 12 hours ago

He was my First Born Son. Its been almost 4 years to the month of him dying - while just going to going to work! He is missed every minute of every day. 12-8-1982 ~ 5-5-2017 Rest easy my son! for ill see soon love your dad. Peace out!

• In: Motorcyclist Jovanna Martinez Cardoso, 29, killed in crash on Harbor (110) Freeway in South Los Angeles, California
    5 days 8 hours ago
    Oh Jovy ... You will be truly missed young lady , so many good times , so many laughs and cries 😢♥.. Rest in peace baby girl
  • In: Adriana Barajas, 24, killed in single-vehicle crash at Turnbull Canyon Road and Vallecito Drive in Hacienda Heights, California
    6 days 12 hours ago
    RIP Adriana, God gained another angel when he called you home.
  • In: Artyom Becher, 29, and Christine Payne, 23, killed in high-speed single-car crash on Marconi and Walnut in Carmichael, California
    1 week 3 days ago

Christine, I often think about what you would've been doing today. I think about your daughter, and how much of how little she may remember you. I think that this was a life taken so young with so much promise. I'm still crushed from it. I wish you were here. Love you, Bossy

• In: Danielle Pfaff, 17, Zoe Rhymer, 16, killed, one other person injured, transported to hospital, after their car leaves the I-55 southbound roadway near Festus, crashes into a tree and overturns.
    1 week 3 days ago

happy birthday angel.

• In: Three in critical condition, two other people and two dogs injured after car leaves roadway and crashes into 2nd story apartment on South 259th Street in Kent, Washington
    1 week 4 days ago
    https://gofund.me/9ddaa4d3 This is a go fund me for my sister who got the worst in this accident She is on life support and declared brain dead
  • In: Kina Duke, 54, killed in car collision at Skinner and Crestview in Stillman Valley, Illinois
    1 week 5 days ago

She was my aunt....

• In: Driver killed when their car departs roadway and overturns on Indian Mound Road in Laurens County, South Carolina
    1 week 5 days ago
    R.I.P Heaven just got a little bit brighter
  • Comment: RIP </3
    In: Brianna Helm, 19, killed and one injured in two-vehicle collision on Thompson Rd. in DeWitt, New York
    1 week 6 days ago

RIP </3

• Comment: Car jacker
    In: Girl fights off carjacker attempting to kidnap her and sister in Williamsburg, Virginia
    2 weeks 3 days ago
    That little girl saved her an her sisters life. Who knows what he may done to em. I'm very proud of her !!
  • In: Minnesota man with valid driver's license arrested for 28th DWI
    2 weeks 6 days ago

Since everyone on this forum has an opinion about what to do with drunken drivers and their inability to make the right decision and get some help. I don't understand why the people on this forum connect this persons sickness with politics it is foolish and doesn't address the problem. The law should be an ascending scale meaning the first dui should carry a mandatory 10 day jail sentence a 5,000.00 fine, 1 year loss of driving privileges and mandatory rehab program paid by the offender. Then doubled each time until the 4th at which time the sentence should be 10 years in a federal penitentiary and loss of driving privileges for life in all 50 states. If you think that's to harsh talk to me about what it's like to lose a brother to a drunk driver, Himself. Alcoholism is the worst habit a person can have and it will devastate a complete family. But let's all watch the super bowl with non-stop beer commercials. Now if you want to blame alcoholism on politics that's ok. What I blame it on is the company's that make the booze and that means beer too. They are the ones that contribute to alcoholism by putting it in your face 40 times a day on television and every other billboard saying how great this beer would be for you. And they do it shamelessly. Those alcohol giant's should contribute to all 50 states rehab centers for alcoholism. Enough said

• In: Baby dies after taking 'natural' cold medicine, Seattle mother sues manufacturer
    2 weeks 6 days ago

So if "the active ingredient in whatever "medication" being made" is "diluted to the point where it's basically - literally - non-existent," how could this product be responsible for a death? Also, Gelsemium sempervirens may contein toxic components, and thus is toxic, but not necessarily a "toxin."

• In: Indianapolis car accidents cause more injury, death, and economic loss than any other crime or civic issue
    3 weeks 1 day ago

Trying to find out more about recent car wrecks . Worried about my boyfriend .

• In: Meghan A. Callahan, 31, and 9-year-old girl killed in head-on collision between car and semi on Highway 99 near Canby, Oregon
    3 weeks 2 days ago

You guys forget she had another kid? Kinda stings just getting ignored like that

• In: 40-vehicle pileup reported on Interstate 40 near Santa Rosa, New Mexico
    3 weeks 4 days ago

I was a victim of the pileup of vehicles on Wed. the 24th of march. The state police were pretty much overwhelmed and I did not get an accident report.

• In: Aaron Eugene Cummings killed after pickup truck loses control and crashes into tree off of I-440 at Lake Boone Trail in Raleigh, North Carolina
    3 weeks 5 days ago
    I'm completely blown away that this has happened
  • In: Sasha Peralta, 31, and Lesley Martinez Velazquez, 23, both thrown from vehicle and killed after it leaves I-93 and rolls down embankment in Windham, New Hampshire
    3 weeks 6 days ago

RIP Lesley 💔

• In: Francin Germain, 37, struck, killed by train near Summit Boulevard in West Palm Beach, Florida
    4 weeks 1 day ago