Need Legal Help Now?

Page 1 of 3

Recent contributions from our visitors

• Comment: An a**hat view
    In: Drunk bear breaks into car, joyrides, crashes...poops
    10 hours 35 min ago
    ...aware of the hypocritical elitest trend of buying a subaru to show social status.. And the typical Subaru elitest.... You are very wrong in your off view of "typical" Subaru owners. It'speople like you that are what's wrong with this country. You are an oxygen thief sir and it is unfortunate that you're around to spread your bulls**t.
  • In: Minnesota man with valid driver's license arrested for 28th DWI
    16 hours 50 min ago

Unbelievable!!! I am speechless. Still looking for the cameras...this has got to be a prank! I can not fathom an individual caught 28 TIMES for DUI and the thousands of times he was NOT. What does it take to keep the public safe? It is the job starting with Bettcher all the way up the ladder. The only individuals I see doing an outstanding job are the police officers! Yes, all 28 of you have upheld the law to keep the public safe. Hats off to all 28 of you!! I would personally like to apologize for the brick wall in front of your face. Maybe now they will knock it down to avoid hitting you face again. The rest of you who are involved shame on all you for allowing these events in history to happen. If it was your loved ones injured or God for bid killed this would have never happened. It is said your 4th DUI is a felony therefore we have 25 felonies in this case. No one wants to receive that phone call! Let's make a difference today.  PLEASE protect our loved ones too!! God Bless to all.

• Comment: Liberals
    In: Minnesota man with valid driver's license arrested for 28th DWI
    1 day 22 hours ago

B.D. Stewart, the problem is people continuing to put liberals into power. I agree with you

• In: Minnesota man with valid driver's license arrested for 28th DWI
    1 day 22 hours ago

Obviously, Minnesota is the problem. THey seem to have no accountability in anything. Not a surprise in a blue state. In Ga, 3 strikes and you're out

• In: David Nunn, 40, killed and two students sustain minor injuries in school bus collision on Bell Street in Amarillo, Texas
    1 day 23 hours ago

Looking through these accident reports I noticed the same name on two reports. David Nunn. He was also the driver of the motorcycle that hit and killed my friend, Candice Pogue when she was crossing I-40. So  sad

• In: Jonathan M. Cottrel, 18, killed in single-vehicle car crash on Highway 232 in Dover, Tennessee
    2 days 1 hour ago

I gotta couple things I'd like to say to you.. first off you needa keep anything about my brother or the crash outta your mouth.. how me n him were rasied has absolutely nothing to do with what happened that night.. btw you do know his father did play "russian roulette" and killed himself in 2013, you got some kinda sick humor,,, even I don't get down like that... Last thing I got to say, if you gonna try n trash talk a dead person, or his family, don't be hiding behind a bs name. You had the balls to type it up, then grow the pair to say it to my face.!!.

• In: Ruby Jean Butler, 64, killed in collision near St. Petersburg, Florida
    3 days 19 hours ago

It's been proven that Caleb Fitzgerald did not hit the woman and he wasn't convicted of a crime. Perhaps for the sake of accuracy and truth you'd like to update this information. In this article it's stated as fact that he struck a woman with his car, when in fact, his car was impounded and checked for evidence for several days and absolutely nothing was found to indicate that he struck her.

• In: Luke Perkins, 30, and Aaron Schmidt, 36, killed in crash at Thornton Parkway and Washington Street in Thornton, Colorado
    3 days 20 hours ago

Aaron was my best friend.  It's not fair because of someone else's negligence, we can't have him in our lives anymore. It's just not fair.

• In: Elyazid Belharouak, 18, killed and Ty Witt, 17, injured in crash on West Main Street in Sevierville, Tennessee
    6 days 12 hours ago

I didn't know Elyazid personally, but most of my friends did. He went to my school and was on the same wrestling team as my boyfriend. He was a really nice guy from what I heard, and when I found out it was him who died, I was quite sad.

• In: Corrine Reid, 25, killed in single vehicle accident in Grafton Township on Cowley Road on July 19.
    6 days 20 hours ago

that was my mom i miss her so much

• In: Nathalie Peffley, 9, killed in three-vehicle crash at Lee and Sunniland Boulevards in Lehigh Acres, Florida
    1 week 8 hours ago

You will never be forgotten We love you🤍

1 week 8 hours ago

Missing you a lot it's been four years

• Comment: Snake
    In: Woman bitten 3 times by copperhead snake at Virginia restaurant
    1 week 10 hours ago

Man you are all over the place with your comment. Needless rant over shoes when this woman could have died. I am going to guess you have the right to blame her for being bit. Then you speculate about her hygiene. Do us all a favor and just don't respond. You are the kind of person who fosters hate.

• In: Todd Stevenson, 47, killed in motorcycle crash on May 10 on U.S. 24.
    1 week 14 hours ago

This was my father, and no he was not. Don't know if you will ever see this comment, but he was originally from Janesville, WI. Good luck on your search.

• In: Shawn Jason Post, 56, killed and driver John Willie Roy Edmunds Jr., 30, charged in hit-and-run pedestrian collision on Maple Avenue in Burlington, North Carolina
    1 week 2 days ago
    He passed away Monday
  • In: Two people killed in collision on U.S. Highway 85 near Arnegard, North Dakota
    1 week 2 days ago

Can someone please contact us regarding one of the victims in this accident, Anthony Magana. normapo@oswffa.org

• Comment: Hillbillies
    In: Drunk bear breaks into car, joyrides, crashes...poops
    1 week 3 days ago

The fact that someone is offended by this gives me great plesure even tho i didn't find what i was looking for on here and what i was looking for is very grim.  i don't typicly comment on things online but this made me laugh and gives me a bit of hope in hummanity to take something positive out of a negative sistuation. People need humor in there lives even when in distress. God bless this hillbilly state and the Hillbillies in it.

• In: Dominic Deollos, 39, killed and one injured in car crash into building at 37th and Adams in Lincoln, Nebraska
    1 week 5 days ago
    I wish people wood know what there talking about. My brother report came back he was clean as a wistle
  • In: Drunk bear breaks into car, joyrides, crashes...poops
    1 week 5 days ago

I'm guessing at the way that comment was formatted and written with all the spelling errors that was actually the drunken bears mom trying to deflect the blame and keep him off of the front pages! (He is running for office after all)

• In: Marissa Murrow, 19, killed and wrong-way driver Malcolm Penney, 39, arrested in collision on Kilpatrick Turnpike in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
    1 week 6 days ago
    this is why we need stricter dui laws. this was a tragic, senseless death.