Need Legal Help Now?
Recent contributions from our visitors
- Comment: The police did itIn: Butrint Devaja, 21, is dead, Vlorian Devaja, 23, and Alshaun Harper, 27, are injured after a rollover car accident on Interstate 81 in Syracuse, New YorkThe police did it
- Comment: do you know anything?In: John Tyler Spann, 26, and Matthew Jacob Wujcik, 28, dead after car crashes into construction equipment, bursts into flames on Highway 10 near Tuscaloosa, AL
do you know anything?
- Comment: I am a survivor of a rear-endIn: David Newell, 22, killed in rear-end moped collision on Rosewood Drive in Columbia, South Carolina
I am a survivor of a rear-end collision while riding my moped. Luckily I didn't endure being dragged for two miles while the driver was fleeing but that's how far away my bike was found. The driver got away with almost killing me. I am so sorry for your loss and I'm glad to know the person responsible will pay for it. Sorry for his families too because they ultimately will have to live with the actions their loved one made that killed a guy who hasn't yet lived.
- Comment: Have you heard anything ? DoIn: John Tyler Spann, 26, and Matthew Jacob Wujcik, 28, dead after car crashes into construction equipment, bursts into flames on Highway 10 near Tuscaloosa, AL
Have you heard anything ? Do you have any information ?
- Comment: This story makes it seem asIn: Douglas Wildoner, 39, and Darrick Horne, 44, killed and one injured in single-vehicle wreck on Route 39 in Bridgewater Township, PennsylvaniaThis story makes it seem as if they were the only two people in that truck, they were not, the driver lived.
- Comment: blame the snake?In: Woman bitten 3 times by copperhead snake at Virginia restaurant
Lighten up people. Why must there always be blame placed? Wild critters can get into just about anyplace. Just be aware of your surroundings no matter where you are.
- Comment: Shoes wornIn: Woman bitten 3 times by copperhead snake at Virginia restaurant
Your opinion really doesn't matter. Sandals and flip flops are shoes!! Just because you have ugly feet doesn't give you the right to pass your personal useless opinion onto the rest of society. I would guess you are a liberal. She was sitting and not walking so she was probably paying attention to her food and family!! Why can't it be people like you that suffer? Karma needs to move faster!!! The sixties? Oh, those who think today is so much better know little! I pray she heals quickly and can enjoy some fun in the sun in the wonderful south!!!
- Comment: A sidebar to the above. InIn: Juanita Lee, 50, killed in rollover car collision following police chase on Shaver Road in Portage, Michigan
A sidebar to the above. In 12 years of stopping suspected drunk drivers, (usually at the time this woman ran from the cops) I arrested 425 DUI'S who were over the alcohol limit, sometime by as much as 300%.
- Comment: As a retired police officer,In: Juanita Lee, 50, killed in rollover car collision following police chase on Shaver Road in Portage, Michigan
As a retired police officer, "People shouldn't run from the cops." It is stupid and not only puts themselves in danger but threatens the lives of citizens who aren't aware someone is running from the law. Not even mentioning the jeopardy people put cops in trying to enforce the law.
- Comment: So tragic. It's an open areaIn: Bicyclist John Kirby, 53, struck, killed by vehicle driven by Beth Young, 54, on Hess Road in Parker, Colorado
So tragic. It's an open area of Hess, where people should be able to see a cyclist. Sharing the road is the responsibility of everyone. Healthy lifestyle choices such as cycling, shouldn't result in senseless death.
- Comment: My heart goes out to these 2In: Thomas Sullivan, 30, killed and one person injured in single-vehicle rollover crash on Smith Road in Apex, North Carolina
My heart goes out to these 2 families. There will be a very long road to travel for both of them. May God walk with them!!!!
- Comment: Johnnie,Im glad your ok andIn: Abraham Franco, 29, killed and several injured in multi-vehicle crash on 60 Freeway in Diamond Bar, California
Johnnie,Im glad your ok and hope for a speedy recovery for your girlfriend..
- Comment: Our Heart go out to TheIn: Cristobal Martinez, 31, killed in pedestrian collision with hit-and-run driver at Route 24 and Route 7 in Edgewood, Maryland
Our Heart go out to The entire Family More for His Children, Knowing peminant change &Suffering of Grief Of The Loss of Child & Parent We pray That God Hold The Rest of Your Close And Blesses you,
- Comment: I want to know who the bitchIn: Corey Easton Lindsey, 24, killed in bicycle collision with vehicle on Elm Street in Athens, Alabama
I want to know who the ***** was that killed my fiance and why she was never charged!!! #iwantjustice
- Comment: And to add to what IIn: Maria Anita Reyes, 62, killed, two people injured and Michael Shane Jasso, 43, charged in T-bone collision on Marbach Road on east side of San Antonio, Texas
And to add to what I originally stated.. “we are not defined by our mistakes. We are defined by what we learn from them”. What has he learned? Has it made him want to be better person? A better father? Nope. Mike.. hasn’t learned the value of love and life. He has not been a good father. He has not been a great friend. He has not learned. He is not really a good person. It saddens me to finally say that and mean it. But I am the mother to his 13 year old son. And I have spent years making excuses for Mike... that ends now. Because he hasn’t learned. And this tragedy hasn’t taught him a thing.
- Comment: Dangerous DFW HighwaysIn: Dallas and Fort Worth car accidents cause more injury, death, and economic loss than any other crime or civic issueI commute daily on I-30, I-20, Loop 12, 408 and 360. The biggest problem out there that is jeopardizing drivers safety is LACK OF POLICE PRESENCE. Months go by and I don't see anyone patrolling these highways, keeping in check the people who think that they can do whatever they want to reach their destinations. Even if it includes risking other drivers lives. WHERE ARE THE POLICE??? WHAT IS GOING ON???. Used to love driving before I moved to DFW. The speed limit was raised to 70 mph because they say people were already driving thst fast. They were going 70mph when the speed limit was 60. Now they are doing 80 to 90 mph following too close, texting, road raging, passing on the shoulder dui, etc... Its insanity out there. Why would they raise the speed limits in urban areas. For population control? MUST BE! Texas highway fatality death toll resembles the year that we are in. Always 4 digits that are so proudly displayed on the amber alert highway warning signs. IT'S REDICULOUS AND OUT OF CONTROL! The highways boarders are litered with makeshift memorials. INCREASE THE POLICE PRESENCE. Its sure is funny how people behave whenever they are sharing the road with the police or the police are on the shoulders checking drivers.
- Comment: This is so tragic - look atIn: Michelle Roberts and Matthew Shipley killed in rollover collision involving hit-and-run driver on Highway 99 near Visalia, California
This is so tragic - look at the vehicle and how intact it is, the only person with a seat belt on walked away while two friends were killed. Please be safe out there and require all your passengers to wear their seat belts, take care of each other!
- Comment: How can they not charge thisIn: Alexis Butler, 18, dies week after collision on Redstone Drive in Arlington, Texas
How can they not charge this man with her death for admitting to not watching where he was going
I don't understand how he can walk away
- Comment: I wanted to make it known toIn: Joseph "Joey" Jones, 14, killed in collision while skateboarding at Elk Lane and Majestic Drive in Josephine County, Oregon
I wanted to make it known to Mallory Perez, and whom it may concern. My family is mourning the loss of my sweet little nephew Joey Jones. He will missed deerly. he had such a sweet heart. My family understands this was by no way the fault of Mallory perez. we feel so sad for her, and hope nothing but the best for her and her family. My family prays for all lives effected.
- Page 1
- next ›