Need Legal Help Now?
Ft. Myers-Naples, FL - Accident News and Resources including car, bicycle, motorcycle and truck accidents and much more.
Ft. Myers and Naples- The winter home of Thomas Edison and one of the wealthiest cities in the country
One of the main draws for tourists in Ft. Myers is the winter estates of both Thomas Edison and Henry Ford, not to mention the attractive weather, with the average low and high in January being about 54F and 75F respectively. The smaller neighboring city of Naples happens to have the sixth highest per capita income in America, and the second highest proportion of millionaires per capita in the US.
Major roadways of the area:
- I-75, which follows the west coast of Florida through Ft. Myers and turns east at Naples where it heads towards the Fort Lauderdale and Miami area.
- U.S. Route 41, which runs mostly parallel to I-75 from Ft. Myers to Naples, but turns into State Road 90 at Naples.
- Tamiami Trail/ State Road 90, picks up where Route 41 leaves off and heads southeast where it becomes Route 41 again.
Has someone you know been injured in Ft. Myers or Naples? Here are the region's main hospitals:
Find recent accident reports from the area
- Ft. Myers-Naples car accidents
- Ft. Myers-Naples bicycle accidents
- Ft. Myers-Naples motorcycle accidents
- Ft. Myers-Naples pedestrian accidents
- Ft. Myers-Naples aircraft accidents
Support groups and other helpful organizations
When someone is injured in an accident in Fort Myers or Naples, it is important to gather information about what happens next.
Being injured in a serious accident is always a shocking and scary experience, and dealing with the aftermath is exhausting and stressful. Accident victims are forced to deal with hospitalization, medical treatments, missed work, and lost income, often while trying to manage pain and disability from their injuries. And then the insurance adjusters start circling. Find out more about accidents and what issues an injured person needs to be aware of by going to this link.
What to do after a serious injury accident in Fort Myers or Naples
When someone has been injured or killed in a motor-vehicle collision, the accident victim and their family members are left with medical bills, lost income, and other costs. It is important to get legal assistance to help the accident victim recover, or when the accident is fatal, to help the family members get fully compensated for their losses. Learn more about how a personal injury attorney will help injured victims and families.