Need Legal Help Now?
Laredo, TX - Accident News and Resources including car, bicycle, motorcycle and truck accidents and much more.
Laredo is located on the north bank of the Rio Grande in South Texas, across from Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, Mexico. The city's economy is based on international trade with Mexico, and many major transportation companies have facilities in Laredo. Laredo is the largest inland port on the United States-Mexican Border, and boasts four international bridges.
Major Roadways in Laredo
Many major roadways begin and end in Laredo because of its position on the International border. Here are details about a few on the American side.
- Interstate 35 is a north-south highway that begins in Laredo and stretches all the way to Duluth, Minnesota.
- U.S. Route 59 is a north-south border to border route, stretching from Laredo to the Canadian border north of Lancaster, Minnesota.
- U.S. Route 83 begins runs from Westhope, North Dakota to Brownsville, Texas, running in between the Canadian and Mexican borders and passing through Laredo on the way.
- Texas State Highway Loop 20, also known as the Bob Bullock Loop and Cuatro Vientos Road, loops around the north and east sides of the city of Laredo, connecting with the World Trade International Bridge.
Other Transportation in Laredo
- Laredo is served by the Laredo International Airport, which has three commercial airlines running flights to Houston, Dallas-Fort Worth, Las Vegas, and Orlando.
- Public transit in the city is managed by El Metro Transit, which operates 21 fixed route bus lines in the area.
Go here to learn about recent accidents in Laredo, including:
Major hospitals in Laredo:
What to do after a serious injury accident in Laredo
This is really hard to watch.
First things first: apparently everyone survived, and the baby and toddler are currently stabilized and recovering in the hospital, but that will not be super helpful to your stress level while/immediately after viewing. If you are currently the mother of young children, have a drink ready or your chosen method of self-care for when the video is done, because you will need it.
Even if you do not believe you are injured, you should still go to a doctor and get a full medical evaluation. Do this as soon as possible after the accident, and let the doctor know that you were in an accident so that the doctor can document that you were in an accident, and treat any injuries you may have suffered.
According to several studies, most folks are just fine getting their oil changed at 5,000 miles. Depending on the oil that’s used and whether it is synthetic, you may be okay to have an oil change every 10,000.
Children are unpredictable. We don’t know whether they are coming or going. It is important to keep a solid look out for children on the run.
Finally, the stressful process of getting into a motor vehicle collision and the dealing with the injuries it caused is coming to an end. Then your attorney tells you that the insurance company also put him or her on notice of a child support lien.
While months may go by and the client thinks they’re waiting and waiting for the attorney to settle the case, it is actually quite the opposite. In order for the attorney to maximize value for your case, they are waiting for you to finish up treatment.
Regardless of the severity of the collision you were involved in, there are important things to know about how a motor vehicle collision could affect your insurance premium moving forward.