Need Legal Help Now?
Laredo, TX - Accident News and Resources including car, bicycle, motorcycle and truck accidents and much more.
Laredo is located on the north bank of the Rio Grande in South Texas, across from Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, Mexico. The city's economy is based on international trade with Mexico, and many major transportation companies have facilities in Laredo. Laredo is the largest inland port on the United States-Mexican Border, and boasts four international bridges.
Major Roadways in Laredo
Many major roadways begin and end in Laredo because of its position on the International border. Here are details about a few on the American side.
- Interstate 35 is a north-south highway that begins in Laredo and stretches all the way to Duluth, Minnesota.
- U.S. Route 59 is a north-south border to border route, stretching from Laredo to the Canadian border north of Lancaster, Minnesota.
- U.S. Route 83 begins runs from Westhope, North Dakota to Brownsville, Texas, running in between the Canadian and Mexican borders and passing through Laredo on the way.
- Texas State Highway Loop 20, also known as the Bob Bullock Loop and Cuatro Vientos Road, loops around the north and east sides of the city of Laredo, connecting with the World Trade International Bridge.
Other Transportation in Laredo
- Laredo is served by the Laredo International Airport, which has three commercial airlines running flights to Houston, Dallas-Fort Worth, Las Vegas, and Orlando.
- Public transit in the city is managed by El Metro Transit, which operates 21 fixed route bus lines in the area.
Go here to learn about recent accidents in Laredo, including:
Major hospitals in Laredo:
What to do after a serious injury accident in Laredo
Legal Data Center
This is really hard to watch.
First things first: apparently everyone survived, and the baby and toddler are currently stabilized and recovering in the hospital, but that will not be super helpful to your stress level while/immediately after viewing. If you are currently the mother of young children, have a drink ready or your chosen method of self-care for when the video is done, because you will need it.
While deep concerns have been largely expressed with regard to the spread of the virus, individuals need to be aware of the legal options available to them.
If your loved one has died of COVID-19 while a resident or employee of a nursing home or assisted living facility in Texas, you have every right to explore the potential for filing a wrongful death lawsuit.
These rules are from the Texas Transportation Code and it expects every bicycle rider in Texas to operate under these statutes while on public roadways which includes the basics like obeying the traffic signs, conceding to pedestrians, riding alongside vehicular traffic.
Physicians and nurses are majorly responsible for treatments and administration of medication to any sick person at a hospital. If the person dies wrongfully, it may be the fault of the physician and not the entire hospital.
However, it’s only appropriate to put certain things in perspective to protect yourself, family and loved ones. And should things go awry, these steps may also curb unnecessary difficulties and delays in handling your case.