Need Legal Help Now?
Tampa-St. Petersburg, FL - Accident News and Resources including car, bicycle, motorcycle and truck accidents and much more.
Tampa and St. Petersburg - The bay cities of Florida with stunning beaches
Though they lack a world-renowned theme park like Orlando, the cities of Tampa and St. Petersburg, both situated around the Tampa Bay, use their attractive beaches and regularly warm weather to draw in tourists each year. The area is the second largest metropolitan statistical area in Florida by population.
Major highways around the bay
- I-75, runs north-south along the east side of the bay and passes along the east side of Tampa.
- I-4, which goes from the heart of Tampa eastward towards Lakeland and Orlando.
- I-275, cuts through the center of Tampa, crosses Old Tampa Bay, and passes through St. Petersburg.
All types of accidents in Tampa-St. Petersburg
- Tampa-St. Petersburg commercial trucking accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg car accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg motorcycle accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg pedestrian accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg bicycle accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg drunk driving accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg train accidents
- Tampa-St. Petersburg aircraft accidents
Searching for an injured friend or relative? Here are the main local hospitals:
Grief Support and Other Helpful Groups
- The Life Center of Tampa Counseling
- Anderson-McQueen Funeral and Grief Support Services
- Griefnet.org Online Grief Support
- Tampa Bay Cycle
Where to find legal assistance after you or a loved one are involved in a Tampa Bay-area accident
After a serious crash, it is crucial to get help from an experienced Tampa personal injury attorney who understands the local regulations and legal standards, who knows how insurance policies work, and who can handle all aspects of an insurance claim so the injured person can focus on recovery. If someone is killed in a collision, a Tampa wrongful death attorney will launch a claim that will begin the process of financial recovery for the family members left behind. Learn more here about what a Tampa accident lawyer can do to help.
Accident reports by county
Among the key legislation relating to personal injury that were filed this session were bills to: increase the insurance liability coverage requirements for ride-sharing companies, such as Uber and Lyft (HB 221).
Whether it’s graduation, the Fourth of July, a family vacation, or simply a summer barbecue, an increase in outdoor activities can also lead to an increase in personal injuries.
Medical malpractice – or medical negligence – may be committed by many different types of healthcare providers, including doctors, nurses, nursing assistants, administrators, and other health providers who care for patients on a daily basis.
You should always keep a PIP log, as well as copies of all of your medical records and bills pertaining to post-accident treatment, in case there is a question at some point in the process.
In addition to the federal regulations, employers can also implement their own drug and alcohol testing policies. Transportation companies which employ commercial drivers are wise to do so for many reasons.
Although many common maternal delivery injuries stem from undiagnosed illnesses during pregnancy—such as pre-eclampsia, diabetes, and infection—physician negligence during delivery can have serious consequences for both mom and baby.
However, the no-fault law does not apply to bike riders, who are not required to carry (and generally do not carry) personal injury insurance.