Need Legal Help Now?
El Paso, TX - Accident News and Resources including car, bicycle, motorcycle and truck accidents and much more.
El PasoEl Paso is the largest bilingual, binational work force in the Western Hemisphere. Situated on the Rio Grande across the border from Juárez (in the state of Chihuahua, Mexico), it creates a combined international metropolitan area, and has also been ranked the safest large city in the U.S. for four consecutive years. El Paso and Juárez, along with the city of Las Cruces, have a combined population of 2.7 million people.
- Interstate 10 is the southernmost transcontinental highway in the United States, stretching from the Pacific Ocean in Santa Monica, California to the Atlantic Ocean in Jacksonville, Florida. Interstate 10 is the primary thoroughfare in El Paso, connecting it to many other major cities such as Los Angeles, Phoenix, Houston, and New Orleans.
- U.S. Route 54 is an east-west highway that travels from El Paso to Griggsville, Illinois.
- U.S. Route 62 connects El Paso to Niagara Falls, New York, running east-west along parts of what was once the Ozark Trail.
- A fleet of natural-gas powered metro buses provide transportation all around El Paso, managed by Sun Metro Mass Transit System.
- El Paso International Airport is a public airport with 15 gates, served by eight commerical airlines. El Paso is also home to Biggs Army Airfield, Horizon Airport, and Doña Ana County International Jetport.
- Amtrak provides a passenger rail service from El Paso to New Orleans and Los Angeles three times a week.
Read about recent accidents in El Paso:El Paso Car accidents; El Paso Aircraft accidents.
When someone is injured in an accident in El Paso, it is important to gather information about what happens next.Being injured in a serious accident is always a shocking and scary experience, and dealing with the aftermath is exhausting and stressful. Accident victims are forced to deal with hospitalization, medical treatments, missed work, and lost income, often while trying to manage pain and disability from their injuries. And then the insurance adjusters start circling. Find out more about accidents and what issues an injured person needs to be aware of by going to this link.
Percent of U.S:0
Accident reports by county
Most recent accident reports
- Page 1
- next ›