Need Legal Help Now?
El Paso, TX - Accident News and Resources including car, bicycle, motorcycle and truck accidents and much more.
El Paso is the largest bilingual, binational work force in the Western Hemisphere. Situated on the Rio Grande across the border from Juárez (in the state of Chihuahua, Mexico), it creates a combined international metropolitan area, and has also been ranked the safest large city in the U.S. for four consecutive years. El Paso and Juárez, along with the city of Las Cruces, have a combined population of 2.7 million people.
- Interstate 10 is the southernmost transcontinental highway in the United States, stretching from the Pacific Ocean in Santa Monica, California to the Atlantic Ocean in Jacksonville, Florida. Interstate 10 is the primary thoroughfare in El Paso, connecting it to many other major cities such as Los Angeles, Phoenix, Houston, and New Orleans.
- U.S. Route 54 is an east-west highway that travels from El Paso to Griggsville, Illinois.
- U.S. Route 62 connects El Paso to Niagara Falls, New York, running east-west along parts of what was once the Ozark Trail.
- A fleet of natural-gas powered metro buses provide transportation all around El Paso, managed by Sun Metro Mass Transit System.
- El Paso International Airport is a public airport with 15 gates, served by eight commerical airlines. El Paso is also home to Biggs Army Airfield, Horizon Airport, and Doña Ana County International Jetport.
- Amtrak provides a passenger rail service from El Paso to New Orleans and Los Angeles three times a week.
Read about recent accidents in El Paso:
Where to find legal assistance after an El Paso injury accident
After a serious crash, it is crucial to get help from an El Paso personal injury attorney who understands the local regulations and legal standards, who knows how insurance policies work, and who can handle all aspects of an insurance claim so the injured person can focus on recovery. If someone is killed in a collision, an El Paso wrongful death attorney will launch a claim that will begin the process of financial recovery for the family members left behind. Learn more here about what an El Paso car accident lawyer can do to help.
This is really hard to watch.
First things first: apparently everyone survived, and the baby and toddler are currently stabilized and recovering in the hospital, but that will not be super helpful to your stress level while/immediately after viewing. If you are currently the mother of young children, have a drink ready or your chosen method of self-care for when the video is done, because you will need it.