Complete Florence, SC accident reports and news.
Accidents in Florence result in serious injuries and deaths each year
After a Florence crash, injured people and their families need resources and support. Regardless of the severity of the collision, the people involved are left to deal with injuries, medical bills, property damage, and insurance claims. When a Florence accident is fatal, families are left to struggle with their grief and loss as best they can.
Here are resources to help accident victims and their families after a Florence crash
Regardless of whether it is a car accident, pedestrian accident, motorcycle crash, bicycle collision, truck accident, or any other kind of injury accident, the following resources can be helpful for crash victims and their families and friends.
- Florence Police Department;
- Florence Fire & Rescue Department;
- Florence County Sheriff’s Office;
- South Carolina Highway Patrol;
- Florence major medical facilities include McLeod Regional Medical Center;
- Florence County Superior Court;
- Florence real-time traffic report;
- Florence grief support services;
- South Carolina State Insurance Commissioner site.
When someone is seriously injured or killed in an accident, it is important to get help from an experienced personal injury attorney. A good accident lawyer works with injured folks to get financial compensation for accidents and injuries including:
- Florence car accidents;
- Florence pedestrian accidents;
- Florence motorcycle accidents;
- Florence truck accidents;
- Florence bus accidents;
- Florence taxi accidents;
- Florence Uber/Lyft accidents;
- Florence drunk driving accidents;
- Florence distracted driving accidents;
- Florence hit-and-run crashes;
- Florence head-on collisions;
- Florence wrongful death claims;
- Florence spinal cord injuries;
- Florence head, brain, and concussion injuries.
How do you deal with an insurance claim after a Florence accident?
Regardless of how severe an accident is, almost everyone involved has to deal with insurance companies and claims. For accidents with very minor injuries and damage, a claim can sometimes be handled by working with the insurance adjuster. For crashes involving more serious injuries, or when a fatal crash occurs, a Florence personal injury attorney is needed to manage the insurance claim. Go here to learn more about how a Florence accident lawyer helps injured victims.