Need Legal Help Now?

Page 1 of 3

Recent contributions from our visitors

• In: Heather Lee Garrison, 33, dies in bicycle crash with pickup truck on Main Street in Jacksonville, Florida
    20 hours 7 min ago
    I know marc eberhardt very well and wanted everyone to know how great of person he is. He's amazing giver to anyone who is in need or without as well as a great family man who loves life. He would give the shirt off his back even if he wasn't wearing one. Its sad to hear what happened prayers for the family of heather
  • In: Tomatha Annette Phillips, 40, dies, Sabrina Poehler, 17, injured in two-vehicle crash on state highway 304 in Bastrop County, Texas
    1 day 16 hours ago
    I will never forget the day that man took away a great friend of mine and almost took my best friends daughter, she died on the operating table Sabrina fought for her life because a man had no patience! And was justice served NO! this man has been allowed to walk free from this! My best friend lost her sister almost lost her daughter because of the time she took off from work her whole world has been trying to pick up the pieces, financially, emotionally to know that man had been drinking ran from the law and has no remorse for what he did! I pray for them everyday! Although Sabrina has recovered but she will always have a reminder of what she endured when she looks at her scars on the back of her neck! She was almost decapitated! Her aunt saved her life by taken the impact. I hope someone hears me and prays peace and Justice be served for my other family! Thank you
  • In: Sherry Buford, 46, killed and five people injured in collision on Interstate 22 in Oxford, Mississippi
    1 day 19 hours ago

god was with you when you was here and he is still with you

• In: Woman bitten 3 times by copperhead snake at Virginia restaurant
    4 days 21 hours ago

To the gentleman who said she should have been wearing shoes...go back and read the article.  She was wearing sandals and was not barefoot!!  Sandals and flip-flops are considered shoes!! I have never been not allowed in a restaurant because I was wearing sandals or flip-flops.  I. Addition how many people go into a restaurant expecting to be bit by a snake!!

• In: Person in wheelchair injured in collision on Highway 17 in Georgetown County, South Carolina
    5 days 9 hours ago

i was on the scene first person to get out to help the guy i just want to check up on his condition he had a pretty nasty wound on his forehead, possibly internal damage as well hope for a speedy recovery. Please if anyone has more information let me know it will be much appreciated

• In: Taylor Scott Swing, 18, and Cecily Hamilton, 16, killed in car crash into Town Creek near Gene Nix Road in Cleveland, Georgia
    1 week 3 days ago

I have begged for factual information regarding our daughter's death. I have been blocked from the opportunity to get data from the vehicle. Any person who may be able to help us understand what may have happened, please send me an email at aliciahamilton38@yahoo.com. We just want to know why we are living every day without our baby girl.

• In: Jamil Numan, 36, and Samone Gatlin, 33, killed and two injured in head-on car crash on Crow Canyon Road in Castro Valley, California
    1 week 4 days ago

Miss you boy..from your childhood friend..making dua for u

• In: Ricardo Anthony Valdez, 24, Daniel Barajas, 24, and Marco Daniel Valdez, 27, killed in crash during police pursuit at State Highway 121 and Stone Myers Parkway in Grapevine, Texas
    1 week 6 days ago

My number is (830) 777 - 3115 or you can text me for info my email is not working also would like to know rates if I have a good case or not . Thank You so much for your time Looking for a pro bono lawyer or till I get disability money for case to start if I qualify in July 2018!

2 weeks 3 hours ago
    I need to know if I can sue who ever is responsible for this being that all the three were killed and drunk but the owner of the SUV my son's friend Daniel Barajas was responsible for picking them up although there over 18 years old they were my sons staying at their mother's house , I have seemed to get the short end of the stick on every situation concerning the courts she never showed up for court when my boys were small and I showed up twice but I was ordered to pay child support and I never had my visitation rights for them as children as a result to all this and many other things my boys are dead as grown men I tried to guide them only for Three months cause I could not control their actions with their friends so I left back to Kerrville and continued applying for disability a whole different story ! My Question is can I sue for the loss of my boys or is my ex wife not divorced yet sueing or getting sued I have no Idea maybe thought you can help me or maybe I should just let my boys rest in peace but I just believe it's very unfair on my part and their mother not letting me know anything about the situation only the funeral which my family had to take me too ,
    2 weeks 3 hours ago
    My son's we're killed Jan 21, 2018 Marco Daniel Valdez , Ricardo Anthony Valdez , My wife but separated for 23 years told me my son's we're killed , that their friend Daniel Barajas picked them up from her house I want to know what really happened to my boys since I never had custody of them as kids but as older men a year ago told my wife or ex wife if something happens to those boys she would be responsible because they just would be in danger always now as a result there dead , what options do I have as a father for the list of my boys I don't know the whole story of what happened I'm applying for disability and have no money to get a report and a death certificate to know the truth I need some legal advice only cause I lived my boys and had warned there mother and her boyfriend 1 year prior to take care of my boys this is a big loss for me , Thank You
  • In: Brenda B. Crowe, 61, killed and Woody Dewey Woodard, 65, and one other person injured in single-vehicle pickup crash on Blount County Road 27 in Oneonta, Alabama
    2 weeks 2 days ago
    I was wondering if this poor woman's family sought justice in the form of a wrongful death suit. Seems to me like he won't ever learn his lesson until u hit him where it counts....his pockets. Even if insured, his rates will tremendously increase and as well they should!
  • In: Ren'gia Majors killed and one minor injured in car crash on Campbellton Road in Fulton County, Georgia
    2 weeks 4 days ago

That was my best freind.  I saw her die in mid action. She got flung out of the car and then got ran over by another car. It was a horrible experience and very gaphic.

• In: Bus driver Mark Pierce, 58, arrested for DUI after school bus crash on Interstate 459 in Hoover, Alabama
    3 weeks 1 day ago

Mothers Against Drunk Driving -  Our mission is to stop drunk driving, help fight drugged driving, support the victims of these violent crimes and prevent underage drinking.

If you have knowledge of the victims impacted in this crash.  Please share my contact information or send me their mailing address to send them a list of the services we provide.  334-277-7722 or email me at pamela.morton@madd.org.  Thank you much!

Drunk driving crashes are violent,  senseless and 100% preventable?

3 weeks 1 day ago

If you have knowledge of the victims impacted in this crash.  Please share my contact information or send me their mailing address to send them a list of the services we provide.  334-277-7722 or email me at pamela. morton@madd.org.  Thank you much!

Drunk driving crashes are violent,  senseless and 100% preventable?

• In: James Kenneth Sims and Dorothy Sims killed and one person injured in two-vehicle crash on Skyline Drive near Hayden, Alabama
    3 weeks 3 days ago
    Let's be sure we get this correct! The Dodge Dakota did not hit the Cadillac. The Cadillac hit the Dodge... Killing both passengers. Alcohol involvement.
  • Comment: Fall
    In: In Spokane, pedestrian accidents and fatalities are on the rise
    3 weeks 3 days ago

On the Spokane city transit bus #20 the bus driver opened the ramp as I was exiting the front door. I fell as I was trying to exit the bus with my feet caught in the ramp. I asked to exit the back door twice before hand with no response.

• In: Danielle Pfaff, 17, Zoe Rhymer, 16, killed, one other person injured, transported to hospital, after their car leaves the I-55 southbound roadway near Festus, crashes into a tree and overturns.
    1 month 58 sec ago

I’ll never stop thinking about you. Until we meet again, love ya girl.

• In: Jake Mansanarez, 29, and John Lewis Calloway, 28, killed and one injured in wrong-way collision on Interstate Highway 35 on Northeast Side of San Antonio, Texas
    1 month 1 hour ago
    Miss you so much John. It hurts to breathe
  • Comment: Snake bite
    In: Woman bitten 3 times by copperhead snake at Virginia restaurant
    1 month 6 hours ago

I'm betting the snake was transported into the restaurant by someone, possibly as a sick joke - it didn't get there by itself. Not the restaurant's fault, nor the victim's fault. No one should have to wear boots into a restaurant just in case there's a snake in there. And the least at fault, the snake.  Unfortunate all around. I hope the woman is feeling better by now - that's a very painful bite..

• In: Minnesota man with valid driver's license arrested for 28th DWI
    1 month 3 days ago

Who the hell do you think is going to pay for this so call "really good therapist?" I agree he's sick, however, his sickness can be fatal to people simply because they are within 20 feet of him. In this perticular case, the man stated he "drinks to get drunk" that's a reckless, premeditated effort to break the law, knowing he will become a danger on the road. Rehab rearly ever works! If that were the case, given the fact that every single state has a manditory treatment program for DUI offenders,  we would hear more about the many, many examples of its success but we don't!  The problem is drukeness in our cuture is not seen as a problem because the recovery (sobering-up) time is so quick and the offender is back to normal till the next time. Drunkeness is the scurge of this and many countries. Hell, the president MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Drivers) gets busted for a DUI! The health industry refers to alcoholism as a diseases and I get it, however, they are very vauge about the cure! Treament seems to be the consensus but, when should it start and for how long, who should pay for it and most importantly... what is the presummed success rate? In my opinion, if you want to stop a person from drunking and becoming a danger abstinece is the only remedy. If a person refuses to self engage in this process, weather it be with therapy or left to he or shes on devises then to only other option is isolation.  Many municipalities have tried in- home detention as a compassionate alturnative, however, this often fails as access to alcohol is relatively easy.  As a last resort imprisonment must be instituted as a safe guard to out of control behavior. Simply put... I'll pay to imprison a danagorous drunk rather then take my chances on a system of "treatment" that has never shown any signs of any substantial success!