Need Legal Help Now?
Recent contributions from our visitors
- Comment: Junk was our buddy and goodIn: Timothy Jensen, 58, killed and Erin L. Jaco, 38, arrested in motorcycle collision at 19th Avenue and McDowell Road in Phoenix, ArizonaJunk was our buddy and good friend. He was a man of his word and was always down to help a friend in need. We can't believe he's really gone forever. We will miss him so much!!!!
- Comment: I went to middle school withIn: Rebecca Higgins, 22, killed in collision with commercial truck on Route 12 in Charlestown, New HampshireI went to middle school with her..... May she rest in peace
- Comment: Report on bicycle not havingIn: Bicyclist killed in collision on Ruby Road in Darlington County, South CarolinaReport on bicycle not having proper lighting was incorrect. The impact of the SUV knocked the lighting off the bike. His son found the lighting as he was walking around where his Dad died. Guess law enforcement wanted to assume bike rider was at fault after hearing SUV driver probably say I could not see him. Makes you wonder what the driver was doing to not see the bike. Was he texting? Did he have lights on? Was he driving impaired? Was he speeding? The bike rider could not give his side of story. But the law should not have assumed bike had no lights.
- Comment: I worked with each of theseIn: Brianna Lucas, 21, Aaron Boatright, 23, and Adolfo Toriz, 18, killed, one person injured in crash on Knickerbocker Road in San Angelo, Texas
I worked with each of these young adults. They will forever be my angels. I love you kiddos.
- Comment: Ellison, I'm sorry. Such aIn: Duggar Weaver, 87, and Barbara Terry, 80, killed in crash on I-65 in Bay Minette, Alabama
Ellison, I'm sorry. Such a tragedy.
I know tragedy and trauma too.
One can only hope that justice will prevail in some way.
- Comment: I still can't believe you'reIn: Timothy Jensen, 58, killed and Erin L. Jaco, 38, arrested in motorcycle collision at 19th Avenue and McDowell Road in Phoenix, ArizonaI still can't believe you're gone Tim. You will always have a special place in my heart 💔💔💔
- Comment: she was my friendIn: 9-year-old girl, a student at Ruth Eriksson Elementary School, killed, after she is struck by a car on N. Haggerty Road, outside the school, in Canton, Michigan
she was my friend
- Comment: I am the oldest son of DuggarIn: Duggar Weaver, 87, and Barbara Terry, 80, killed in crash on I-65 in Bay Minette, Alabama
I am the oldest son of Duggar Weaver, he had 9 children. Why were we not allowed access to Marlin Stamps cell phone records. We really believe he was distracted for some reason, probably a cell phone. By the D.A. In Baldwin County says they don't have to tell us anything.
- Comment: Tim was a good friend of mineIn: Timothy Jensen, 58, killed and Erin L. Jaco, 38, arrested in motorcycle collision at 19th Avenue and McDowell Road in Phoenix, ArizonaTim was a good friend of mine and always put a smile on people's faces with his never ending good humor and nature he will be greatly missed and was taken in a terribly negligent and senseless manner.
- Comment: Just to get somewhere in aIn: Logan Andrew Russell and Ralph Harley Workman killed in crash on Route 39 near Canvas, West Virginia
Just to get somewhere in a hurry, this dude killed my uncle and himself by being impatient. He also had kids. Tragic and preventable. I am angry and hurt, as is my dad, his twin brother.
- Comment: Brookshire Texas hit and runIn: Crash with alleged hit-and-run driver Victor Kevin Tome, 24, kills bicyclists Keri Blanchard Guillory, 48, and Craig Randall Tippitt, 37, in Brookshire, TexasBrookshire Texas hit and run ABC's News article got it wrong. Completely inaccurate statement saying self proclaimed military veteran. FACT: he was a paratrooper in the military. I remember he was on tour back in 2012. He suffers from PTSD; something might have caused a flashback which caused him to confused the bikers with "the enemy" thinking they were trying to take him out so he did what he thought was necessary to survive. That doesn't qualify as a HATE CRIME.
- Comment: Please correct your TYPEIn: Bicyclist killed in collision with commercial truck on Bay Street in Springfield, Massachusetts
Please correct your TYPE entry to Bicycle - Commercial Vehicle Collision/Crash, Accident. As currently listed 'Bicycle Accident" can easily be interpretted as the bicycle made a mistake. We do not yet know the specifics and it was no accident it was a crash a collision. Please more accurately represent the situation. Thank you.
- Comment: Release the name of theIn: Allen R. Jones, 62, and Anthony Allen Jones, 17, killed in hit-and-run collision on S. Pennsylvania Ave near Keystone Ave. in Lansing, MichiganRelease the name of the person who killed Allen and Anthony Jones
- Comment: Newly found evidence suggestsIn: Jayden Thiel, 3, killed when struck by vehicle on U.S. Highway 78 in Saint George, South Carolina
Newly found evidence suggests that Jayden Thiel was killed on purpose.
- Comment: It looks like the most, wasIn: Micki Nolan, 3, and Glendora Holmes, 49, killed in wrong-way crash on US 521 in Georgetown County, South Carolina
It looks like the most, was Mrs. Nolan was on the phone and wasn't paying atention. Phones should be outlawed in any vehicle unless it is hands free. That is the bottom line, she was to busy talking with her husband. All of the other cars that day and many days before and after have not had a head on with one car in the wrong lane.
- Comment: It is now 6 years later andIn: Alejandra Alvarado, 26, Alexandra Rodriguez, 19, and Martha Perez, 26, killed in car accident with suspected drunk driver Eldrick Westbrook, 38, in Arlington, Texas
It is now 6 years later and this was the worst day of my life . not only did i lose my best friend i lost my mom . i never want anyone to go thought this pain. this night i was in the arms of my sister while this happend. i was woken by my aunt rushing out the door saying somthing happend me and my sister had no idea that later that day we would be crying are eyes out . i miss my mom so much . i cant imagine the pain every one went though. my mom was the sunshine of my day and the stars of my night i will never the last time i got to hug her while she put me to bed. me and my sisters miss you mom
- Comment: What a scene!In: Drunk bear breaks into car, joyrides, crashes...poops
This story was absolutely unbearable. It must have been a black day...and what a grizzly crash! (Even if those two sound like polar opposites.) You might even say the owner was having a Kodiak moment!
- Page 1
- next ›