Recent contributions from our visitors
- Comment: MADDIn: Minnesota man with valid driver's license arrested for 28th DWI
Candy Lightener, the founder of MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving) resigned from MADD when they pushed to lower the standard from .10 to .08.She wanted police to get the very drunk off the roads. Her 13 year old daughter was killed by a very drunk repeat offender.
- Comment: We need to stop blamingIn: Impaired driver arrested following hit-and-run crash into building off of Cooper Street in Arlington, TexasWe need to stop blaming individuals and start designing better streets that are safer for everyone, including people outside of cars. We also need better public transport, walkability and cycling infrastructure. Car dependence is literally killing us. You are a sick person to profit from death.
- Comment: I am trying to find out whatIn: Jordan Simonds, 16, killed and one person injured in car crash on Salem Church Road in Pickens County, Georgia
I am trying to find out what happened to my Friend that was in an accident in Box Springs TX either Mon or Tuesday she is in a coma
- Comment: My name is Stronjee brown I'mIn: Pedestrian killed in crash on Tara Boulevard in Jonesboro, Georgia
My name is Stronjee brown I'm from Hanford California my cousins name was Askalon Jeanette jones she was 28 years old when she was supposedly walking across the street struck by 2 vehicles unfortunately she died instantly from the impact me and my family want more answer this incident deserves more attention we have not seen not one news article or anything about this incident my cousin needs justice please
- Comment: I just stumbled across yourIn: Jordan Simonds, 16, killed and one person injured in car crash on Salem Church Road in Pickens County, Georgia
I just stumbled across your comment and I will have you know, there was no drinking involved. An inexperienced driver, driving too fast, on a wet and windy road that should have guard rails in places. Im not sure where you got your info but it is false. He was still in his pajamas coming back from getting breakfast at McDonalds. I think you meant well in your post but as his Mother, your comment hurt years later. I guess you assumed because he was a teenager and got in an accident. Maybe you have him confused with another JordAn.
- Comment: Of course it was Heather. HeIn: Brenda Jackson, 60, killed in crash on National Turnpike in Louisville on July 29.
Of course it was Heather. He's a con artist and thought she was leaving him money
- Comment: I am the biological siblingIn: Jerry Drake and Krista Strickland killed in collision with alleged hit-and-run semi truck driver Quentin Campbell on I-90 in Rochester, New York
I am the biological sibling of Jerry Drake Jr and Krista Strickland is our step sister. I would love to know a way to get the documents on the full detailed scheduled courts and etc. Them getting killed in New York made it hard for our family to travel being we live in Tennessee. I feel I did not get the answers I needed and yes it has been 3 years and more years to come. The days do not get easier and not knowing for sure if the person responsible got what he deserved definitely doesn't help the grief. My brother and sisters keeper I will forever be, their soul will continue to be carried own by the ones who loved them. They had friends all across the United States and it fills my heart hearing others tell their stories on how the got to know them or how much they feel the pain we carry each day. Thank you once again for still continuing to speak upon their tremendous souls.
- Comment: Thank you for letting me knowIn: Isela Torres, 2, injured in two-vehicle collision at 60th and Pacific in Omaha, Nebraska
Thank you for letting me know more about my car accident I did not know much.😄😄😍
- In: Minnesota man with valid driver's license arrested for 28th DWI
A northwestern Minnesota man who had at least 28 DWI arrests on his record has died.
Danny Lee Bettcher
Danny Bettcher, 67, of New York Mills died unexpectedly of natural causes at his home on Oct. 20, (2020) according to an online obituary.
- Comment: Dustin did the world a favor.In: Danny Guinn, 59, and Michelle Guinn, 55, killed in two-vehicle crash on I-35 in Noble County, Oklahoma
Dustin did the world a favor. He shouldn't have gotten prison time.
- Comment: Unfortunately it happens.In: Bicyclist Jesse Leon, 27, killed in collision with vehicle at Academy and McKinley in Sanger, California
Unfortunately it happens. Here in Illinois I know someone who was hit head on by a drunk driver about 12 years ago. The responding officer knew the family of the drunk driver and didn't arrest him for DUI. The victim survived but is permanently crippled from leg injuries. They were probably saved by a powerful first generation airbag. The victim was found to be at fault and the drunk got a new truck all paid for out of the deal. The drunk has nothing worth while in his name and the truck was in his dad's name. So even if they sued there is no source of money. Insurance allows people to get away with this kind of behavior.
Another time somebody died in lake Michigan around 2013. The first responders blocked off the road, preventing anyone who might actually want to help from coming through and mostly stood by the road and basically didn't do anything because the 3 foot waves were too high or whatever. But the Chicago area newspapers had a big write up about how the first responders went in to the water and attempted to rescue the person none of which was true.
- Comment: RehabIn: Minnesota man with valid driver's license arrested for 28th DWI
A DWI destroys your life as you knew it and too easy to be used as a weapon to get back at someone. Call them in, drunk or not. .08 is not. Once you get one you're flagged to be pulled over for any stupid reason. Lose your job, house, car, marriage. 10 yrs of your life shot. But who cares? I can't believe I'm wasting this time to do this.
- Comment: Too muchIn: Minnesota man with valid driver's license arrested for 28th DWI
If it weren't for smokers and drinkers this country wouldn't exist. Go broke for sure. Treatment Centers are a 10 billion dollar industry alone. Tac dollars and insurance scams. Just like the war on drugs. Put half the population in prison. Drinking age at 21 is pile up waiting to happen.
- Comment: No Consequences?In: Minnesota man with valid driver's license arrested for 28th DWI
Actually, judges are pretty much powerless because drinking and driving laws have mandated guildlines since MADD took over. I'm sure this guy has paid dearly. .08 is not drunk, double that is when problems start. A DWI destroys your life, and that's the reason this guy admits he drinks to get drunk. The law now is set up so hypethetically a cop can walk into any bar and arrest everyone with a set of keys that allows physical control of a vehicle at the bar. Everybody is now an off duty cop, judge, and jury.
- Comment: Why you people in the lawIn: Bicyclist Jesse Leon, 27, killed in collision with vehicle at Academy and McKinley in Sanger, California
Why you people in the law service lie about accidemt. We know the trues about what happen. We could not do nothing about it cause we were not his parents. We he's family know she should of been in jail. But thanks to the HP officer that did the report she walk free. She knew the ass hole that help her walk free. They say she stay at the accident. But not after she left the accident. She came back now that is a hit and run. And that alone should have put her in jail. I will never let this go. now we know what officer's are all about. I hope the lord deals with them soon. I am only saying the facts that was told to me by his girl friend. And the girl that was trying to save he life.
- Comment: Miss you my sister ValeriaIn: Valeria Altamirez, 22, killed and four people injured in collision involving pedestrians on Artesia (91) Freeway in Los Angeles, California
Miss you my sister Valeria Altamirez may you always live forever and ever. I Think ? about you everyday miss you ?? until we meet again.
- Page 1
- next ›