Recent contributions from our visitors

• In: Minnesota man with valid driver's license arrested for 28th DWI
    33 min 47 sec ago
    Really, the dumbest way to start to tell this outrageous story!! So dumb in fact that I have lost any interest in reading it. Now I want to leave my comment and never return again. Lame.
  • In: Travis Dunham, 26, killed in motorcycle collision with vehicle on Gapview Road in Conway, Arkansas
    2 days 19 hours ago

Thats someones son,uncle,cousin,family how do you just take his life he had so many dreams that he wasnt able to do because of you dude. I hope your happy with this life changing event becaj use I know I'm slowly breaking down and it's been two years.

• In: Eva Russell-Edmonds, 40, killed in pedestrian collision on Middle Road in Dresden, Maine
    4 days 11 hours ago

Eva was released from mid coast hospital, she didn't have her glasses on, so she didn't see very well. Was trying to get away from husband's abuse. Hospital should not have let her go in the state she was in, mentally she wasn't stable, and couldn't take care of herself. no one listened and blamed her. check out where the husband was, because cop called me early that morning to have her removed because she was supposedly dangerous. he was-not her. He showed up where she was, he wasn't suppose to be near her, she got to Lillian Cunningham's(aunt) in Whitefield, then to me.

• In: Willie Boyd III, 20, and Algernon Belin Jr., 28, killed in car accident at 46th Street and Lake Avenue in Tampa on July 26.
    5 days 9 hours ago

Wish u we're still here bro u are truly missed

• In: Donovan H. Desormeau, 13, critically injured after hit by truck while on skateboard on County Route 65 in Watertown, NY
    5 days 21 hours ago

Also, 2 days after my 12th Birthday.

5 days 21 hours ago

Davis, Howard P. , Was traveling at 65-70mph at the time of hitting my brother.

• In: 2-year-old child killed after being struck by pickup truck driven by Andrew Graham Winstead, 25, who left the scene on Mississippi 492 near Union, Mississippi
    6 days 3 hours ago
    Why was a two year old out on a rural highway at almost 9 pm?
  • In: Veteran Jose Rodriguez, 83, killed when hit-and-run driver Edgar Rueda, 21, strikes his motorized wheelchair on Cedar Avenue in Fresno, California
    1 week 1 day ago

you didn't deserve that 😢 you are very missed TATA. hope you're resting in peace with my nana , love you guys always & i can't wait until we are together again !

• In: David Clendenen, 53, killed in rear-end collision on Highway 69 near Caney, Oklahoma
    1 week 3 days ago
    My Blessing go out to his believing family. I was his Girlfriend and it is still not real to me. I just hope that the family has got him set up for funral.
  • In: Cort Houston Daugherty, 24, killed, after his truck collides with a freight train at a crossing on Highway 11, near Medford in Grant County.
    2 weeks 1 day ago
    Many Blessings , I just now saw your commit. Thank you so much for your kind words . its been 4years and 8months sense I wrote that message we went to Medford as planned and the Lord so blessed us with such closure and so much happened to bring it about . We met awesome people of this small town . and I thought The Lord couldn't of chose a.better place for our son the of left this walk of Life and have gone on to be with Jesus . We know he is in such joy like never before. The testimony God gave us by visiting the site there would be to long to give but know this. It was so awesome.
  • In: One person killed and one injured in single-vehicle crash on I-264 in Virginia Beach, Virginia
    2 weeks 5 days ago

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO THE VICTIMS WERE OR WHAT TYPE OF VEHICLE IT WAS?  mY BOYTFIEND DIDN'T COME HOME AND HIS PHONE IS OFF AND I AM FREAKING OUT.

• Comment: Snake Bit
    In: Woman bitten 3 times by copperhead snake at Virginia restaurant
    3 weeks 13 hours ago

Wow, rattle snake bits are bad. I'm glad that the woman is going to be okay. When rattle snakes are young their bits are really bad. I had to kill a baby in my basement a couple of years ago. It was dark in the basement and I thought I was reaching down to pick up some trash. It was all coiled up ready to strike when I killed with my shovel. It's amazing how fast one can move when they need to.

• In: David Wolcott, 46, and Heather Wolcott, 46, and Lisa Callahan die, and Donald Callahan sustains serious injuries after their vehicles strikes each other head-on, catch fire on Telegraph Road in Severn, Maryland
    3 weeks 3 days ago

Lisa Callahan, the passenger in the Chevrolet, died from her injuries on 3 July.

• In: Emily Galiano, 14, dies after SUV runs her over in driveway on Hollow Drive in Forney, Texas
    3 weeks 4 days ago

I saw a youtube vid on this. She was 16. Not 14. Still super sad

• In: Girl fights off carjacker attempting to kidnap her and sister in Williamsburg, Virginia
    3 weeks 4 days ago

Why do so many people have to make everything political? This is about a brave young lady that fought off a carjacker to save her and her younger sister from what could have led to something worse and very serious. Very brave girl.

• In: Abdullah Bashir, 73, killed in single-vehicle crash on Interstate 15 near Mountain Pass, California
    3 weeks 6 days ago

My dad was taking away from us on 1/22/2017 in a freak accident.  Those may say well he didn't have his seatbelt on.  But what most of you don't know is that he did have his sealtbelt on.  He took it off for a split second to reach in the back to to grab his medication.  That split second decision changed everything.  How?? how can at that very moment another car would almost hit the suv my dad was in causing the driving to swerve to avoid getting hit and end up losing contol which resulted in my dad being ejected from the car.  He passed immediately - NO PAIN.

Daddy I miss you so much.

• In: Dustin Moyer, 6, and Brian Moyer Jr., 10, killed in crash on 12th Street in northeast Kansas City, Missouri
    1 month 3 days ago

You are very right.. I will never ever forgive her.

• In: Bill Rush, 81, and Mary Rush, 73, killed after car collides with train on County Road 398 in Bono, Arkansas
    1 month 3 days ago

This was my father and step-mother. The car did not collide with the train. That sounds like they ran in to the train. The train hit the car while they were crossing. There were no lights, or gates, and the there was a blind curve not far from the crossing. There was no stop sign at the crossing either.

1 month 3 days ago

• In: Ashley Marie Horne, 27, killed and one person injured in pickup crash on Interstate 26 in Laurens County, South Carolina
    1 month 3 days ago
    Get rid of cable barriers they kill people..So sad.