Need Legal Help Now?
Recent contributions from our visitors
- Comment: you will both be missed soIn: Jerry McDowell, 66, and Sharon McDowell, 61, killed when motorcycle struck by teen driver on Highway 48 in Clover Township, Minnesota
you will both be missed so much rest in peace we love you both
- Comment: Drunken Bears and crappy carsIn: Drunk bear breaks into car, joyrides, crashes...poopsIts good that the bear knew to aim its frustrations at the proper vehicle..The fact that he went for the Subaru rather than say an old truck shows that the bear is aware of the hypocritical elitest trend of buying a subaru to show social status.. And the typical Subaru elitest seem to plague our national parks and very often do not understand the proper methods of paying attention to the lean of the land nor carry the forsight to understand pooping in a runoff area can send fecal issues into the waters where bears fish. So props to the bear for keeping things strait even while intoxicated..!
- Comment: abraham goes to my school iIn: Abraham Bautista, 13, and Andrea Bautista, 6, killed in collision on Farm-to-Market Road 2812 near Edinburg, Texas
abraham goes to my school i will miss you abraham even though you bully me for fun rip you and sister
- In: Motorcyclist Darrell Boone, 53, killed after entering intersection too early, being struck by car at South Sable Boulevard and East Bayaud Avenue in Aurora, CO
I wonder if anyone still checks for Darrell. I wonder if anyone will see this post. I miss my uncle. I understood him - never judged him based off other's opinions. I understand he has a daughter, but none of his family has ever met her, or knows how to get a hold of her. If anyone sees this post and knows who she is, please have her email me at email@example.com.
- Comment: LOL!! Y'all can check theIn: Eliselda Martinez, 22, and Allison Gallegos, 23, dead and another injured in early morning wrong-way crash on 610 North Loop in Houston, Texas; Tucker Raphe Sims, 31, charged with intoxication manslaughter and assaultLOL!! Y'all can check the shit he has done before this "accident" happened. This dude was a low life drunk and he will continue to be a low life. Also lol at y'all who got knocked up by this fool. It shows that y'all have a type ;D keep defending a person who will never change and who ruined the lives of not just one nor two, but many people. If he was so loving then why is it he kept going to jail for different shit? Then why didn't he come to y alls homes sober and early? Why didn't he come home to your children? I honestly feel bad for y'all who defend a person like this. I hope y'all can educate y'all kids to be better than their daddy because this type of shit will forever follow your lovely Tucker. Lol you obviously don't know any facts and if so turning a blind eye on the stuff he's done doesn't make you better.
- Comment: The name of the cyclist isIn: Donald Prado, 59, killed in hit-and-run bicycle collision at Ronald Reagan Boulevard and CR 239 in Williamson County, TexasThe name of the cyclist is Donald Prado, not Perado.
- Comment: Update - Jeremy T Scherer, 24In: Jeremy T Scherer, 24, killed and Christine Cann, 57, charged in wrong-way collision on Interstate 90 near Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Update - Jeremy T Scherer, 24 husband and father to a 10 month old child has past away from injuries incurred - Cann jailed for vehicular manslaughter
- Comment: Car went into the other sideIn: One person killed in crash on State Road 429 near Winter Garden, Florida
Car went into the other side of traffic and crashed into the banks only a couple hundred feet from local Walmart.
- Comment: Check the updated policeIn: Megan Thi Baytarian, 31, killed and Gussia L. Haughbrook, 76, injured in collision on State Road 60 in Tampa, FloridaCheck the updated police report. My daughter was driving west. The other driver, drunk. Crossed the median and killed my daughter.
- Comment: that was my mom who diedIn: Donna Brewer, 60, and Makini Pointer, 33, killed and several people injured in single-vehicle rollover crash on IH-40 in Carson County, Texas
that was my mom who died
- Comment: Nina and Raymond just leftIn: Nina Carpitcher, 42, Raymond Butler, 48, Faith Mahan, 36, and Makayla Mahan, 23, killed in wrong-way collision on I-40 in Oklahoma City, OklahomaNina and Raymond just left the clubhouse @ 59& Bryant the bartender should be held responsible for the accident . Plain & simple
- Page 1
- next ›