Need Legal Help Now?
Recent contributions from our visitors
- Comment: Yo man it's been 7 yearsIn: Jestin Shaw, 13, killed in bicycle accident on Club Drive in Lawrenceville on June 18.Yo man it's been 7 years since you left us miss you like hell bro love you to death... Happy 20th birthday
- Comment: 28th DUIsIn: Minnesota man with valid driver's license arrested for 28th DWITo an Alcoholic, alcoholicm Is addiction like cocaine. Danny needs To detox before he dies from one too many drinks.
- Comment: Puede solicitar un informe deIn: Wrong-way driver killed, another driver seriously injured in head-on crash on I-25 in Denver, Colorado
Puede solicitar un informe de accidente al departamento de policía que respondió al accidente
- Comment: Como puedo hacer para agarrarIn: Wrong-way driver killed, another driver seriously injured in head-on crash on I-25 in Denver, ColoradoComo puedo hacer para agarrar más información sobre este accidente soy la persona que quedó gravemente herida y también quería saber si puedo poner contrademanda
- Comment: Hola buenas soy la personaIn: Wrong-way driver killed, another driver seriously injured in head-on crash on I-25 in Denver, ColoradoHola buenas soy la persona que salió grave mente herido porfavor si alguien me puede ayudar es que tengo unas preguntas sobre este accidente
- Comment: It doesn't take a speeder toIn: Luis Martinez-Escobar, 20, and two people killed in head-on crash on Highway 1 just north of Santa Cruz, California
It doesn't take a speeder to loose control. It takes an idiot. Speed is not the problem. It's education.
- Comment: The other girl was 17 yearIn: Jeremy Sherman, 27, Chasity Breanna Bell, 17, and one person killed in collision on Arkansas 8 near Arkadelphia, Arkansas
The other girl was 17 year old Toni Hughes of Arkadelphia
- In: Jerry Neher, 51, Peter Tanorikiho, 67, and Lelelewa Tanorikiho, 60, killed in collision on Idaho 21 near Boise, Idaho
The Idaho Judicial System is at blame. At minimum the individuals acting as 'judges' Berecz and Frates should be removed from any judge position, ever again.
Neher had bounced in and out of the judicial courts for so many years and gotten no proper punishment. Did he have something on the 'judges' that he was before? Doesn't matter, the 'judges' should be removed from being able to cause harm to the public for their incompetency. People died because these black-robed negligent state actors failed to protect.
Bar owners can lose their business for harms done by drunk drivers. A person claiming to be a 'judge' should be held accountable as well. We are talking about life and death.
- Comment: Maybe if she had shoes??!In: Woman bitten 3 times by copperhead snake at Virginia restaurantEven if she had shoes on covering her feet or boots,unless they're made for snakes,a snakes fangs can puncture anything that isn't made for snake handling to prevent puntures. Regardless she would have got bitten. And if the restaurant was sweeping under tables after customers they would found the snake and prevented a life threatening situation. Baby copperheads can not control their venom they release like adults. Baby venomous snakes release more venom then adults causing more dangerous situation if not treated asap. Wearing shoes isn't going to Matter with them!
- Comment: I am the ganddaughter andIn: Duane Ferry, 58, and Beverly Ferry, 80, killed, and one person injured when vehicle rear-ended by semi truck on Interstate 94 in Sandstone Township, Michigan
I am the ganddaughter and greatgrandaughter of duane and beverly and they were the best people on earth and left a lot of hearts broken.
- Comment: It was apparently a medicalIn: Robert DeBlock, 36, dies after being ejected in single-car crash on Michigan 14 at US 23 in Ann Arbor TownshipIt was apparently a medical issue that caused the accident. He had left his home and was going to work. For whatever reason he was going in the opposite direction to his workplace. As a side note he always wore his seatbelt. He insisted all passenger s wear those.
- Comment: This still hurts me too thisIn: Eric L. Lowery, 34, killed in crash with alleged DUI driver Brent McCullough, 36, on June 21 on Interstate 57 in Pesotum.This still hurts me too this day i'm so sorry i love you
- Comment: I love and miss you with allIn: Marcus Tuura, 36, dead; Renee Ranta, 38, and Zeke Nieder, 20, injured in head-on crash on County Roads B and FF in Oulu, WisconsinI love and miss you with all my heart.
- Comment: Im so sorry to the family forIn: Gerald Scott Meggs, 68, killed in pedestrian collision with alleged hit-and-run driver Jerry Pruitt, 52, at S. Main Street and Rose Street in Mount Holly, North Carolina
Im so sorry to the family for your loss. I know its hard and I hope you can find peace after they have caught who did it. My friend was killed in mount holly just a few days ago from the same incident.. he was fighting for his life for the past week prior until yesterday when God finally told him it was okay.
- Page 1
- next ›