Recent contributions from our visitors

• In: Pregnant woman injured, unborn baby dies at hospital after head-on car crash on South Main Street in Salisbury, North Carolina
    35 min 24 sec ago

I came to this site to see if an accident in Landis was reported. There was row after row of horrible accidents, a lot resulted in death and serious injury. Of course, some also involved DUI drivers. This accident involving a Pregnant woman was so saddening. Her unborn child was killed.  She was Not wearing a seatbelt. I wonder if she wasn't due to being pregnant and it was uncomfortable or  hard to put on. Her unborn baby was about 8 months, close to birth. Such a tragedy. Such a loss. I hope the Mother lives, she is in critical condition.  It hit me how dangerous driving is. For most of us it's the most dangerous thing we do regularly. I plane on driving even more safely - for myself and others.  I'm a good driver, but at times I need to pay even more attention when conditions are different. I will post in social media and remind my loved ones and others that we have to stay sharp and try even harder to keep from crashing or being crashed into. It's such needless way to die. Bless the Mother and prayers for her child. Also prayers for the gentleman in the truck, it would seem he was not at fault  and it must be hard for him. Hope he recovers well. PLEASE everyone, be careful. Warn your children on the hazards of driving and other precautions. Wear Your Seatbelts. Be well everyone, life is fragile.

• In: Bradley Penny, 16, and Carter Price, 15, injured in single vehicle wreck on Bloomingdale Avenue in Brandon, Florida
    4 hours 37 min ago

I've never saw this post before obviously consumed with my sons accident but I would love to know who called 911. My son Carter was the only one who went to Tampa General & has a traumatic brain injury.he's doing good struggles are every day for him. Thankful we have him thankful someone called 911.

4 hours 57 min ago

I would love to know who called 911 iam very thankful

• Comment: Crashes
    In: Man in 'Drunk Lives Matter' shirt arrested for DUI in Newville, Pennsylvania
    3 days 13 hours ago

Now that years can we search for my love one.

• In: Pedestrian killed in collision on Katella Avenue in Stanton, California
    3 days 19 hours ago
    First death I have ever seen! Bless those who helped.
  • In: Man injured after driver allegedly uses wrong turn signal, causing two-vehicle crash at State Route 104 and State Route 21 in Williamson, New York
    6 days 9 hours ago

This is false information.  The Rochester driver was in the middle lane heading east on Rt-104.  The Palmyra man was heading west on Rt-104 and turned left heading south on Rt-21.  I have pictures of both cars which clearly show the Rochester man's car having point of impact on the front driver side, and the Palmyra man's car showing impact on the front passenger side.

• In: Ashley Burnham, 37, killed in pedestrian collision on San Diego (405) Freeway in Inglewood, California
    1 week 1 day ago

Sherry do you know prisca and brad? Call me 8084439222

• In: 15-year-old girl killed, 16-year-old driver seriously injured in crash on Powers Highway near Myrtle Point, Oregon
    1 week 1 day ago
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I've been in 2 accidents on Hwy 42, one due to two truckers playing games, and the other was a 16 Yr old girl going to fast on a corner, and both of us hitting oil on 42 E. I can't imagine if the 16 Yr old would've died, her fault, or mine. I pray for your family, and even though you might not feel this way now, time does help your pain. God Bless, and sincerely Sherry Underwood! 💕🙏
  • In: Sergio Moriel, 31, and Melissa Aguilar, 27, killed, and three arrested in suspected DUI crash on North Central Expressway in Dallas, Texas
    1 week 3 days ago

She was a great teacher and she would love to see us happy no matter what

• In: Jorden Breen, 15, killed in two-vehicle crash on Highway 30 in Pocatello, Idaho
    1 week 6 days ago

I am very sorry for what happened to your little boy

• In: Brandon White, 37, and Rayburn Langston, 60, killed in crash involving two pickups on Kellogg Street in Wichita, Kansas
    1 week 6 days ago
    Was he going.the.wrong.way on purpose then?
  • In: Emil Benak, 68, killed in hit-and-run collision on Irving Park Road in Schiller Park, Illinois
    1 week 6 days ago

Emil was the best bartender Hunters Gay bar had. Will miss you dearly. Love Denise TS

• In: Brenda Jackson, 60, killed in crash on National Turnpike in Louisville on July 29.
    2 weeks 2 days ago

Was this on purpose

• In: Motorcyclist killed and driver Kimberly Guzman Lijeron arrested in hit-and-run collision on Lake Pickett Road in Orlando, Florida
    2 weeks 6 days ago

Justice for my titati💜✊🏼

• In: Baby dies after taking 'natural' cold medicine, Seattle mother sues manufacturer
    3 weeks 1 day ago
    Wow how sad of some, heartless even.. a baby dies and of course the ppl with no life other than thumb thuging, has nothing but cruel things to say.. If we buy anything on a shelf that has the chance of killing a baby it should say so, period..
  • In: Lee Chandler, 61, killed in pedestrian collision with hit-and-run driver on Sheridan Boulevard near 82nd Avenue in Arvada, Colorado
    3 weeks 1 day ago
    As of Dec. 2021, crime still unsolved. Someone pls come fwd so elderly parent with no one can have answers. -Friend of the mom.
  • In: Chancie Nuytens, 43, killed in motorcycle collision on Oklahoma 33 in Creek County, Oklahoma
    3 weeks 2 days ago
    Was the 64 year old charged? How did he run into the bike or did the bike slam on brakes so yukon could hit them? Rumor has it they were arguing when they started that drive. Curious minds need to know
  • In: Driver killed after car is hit by train on SW 18th Street in Boca Raton, Florida
    3 weeks 3 days ago

Please update this and let us know who the person was. We live very close by and it could be a neighbor or friend.

• In: Gregory Barkwell, 28, dies in rollover crash on Route E in Roscoe, Missouri
    3 weeks 4 days ago
    He was with me the night before the accident . We were good friends . He was going to start working for me the following weekend . Great guy ,loved him like he. Was my own brother . You will be missed great . Until we meet again Fly-High brother
  • In: April Dawn Stillwell, 17, killed; Shane Swiney, 22, injured in ATV crash near Barb Hollow Road in Walland, Tennessee
    3 weeks 4 days ago
    Another christmas without my daughter hurts so terribley bad words can not descrieb the pain my daughter enjoyed christmas so much. She made the holidays very special for me and so many others. I love you forever april. Daddys little girl