Need Legal Help Now?
Recent contributions from our visitors
- Comment: i knew her that girl wasIn: Emily Tovarecheverria, 11, killed in collision with alleged hit-and-run driver Eduardo Medrano Jr., 25, at 20th Street East and Lancaster Boulevard in Lancaster, Californiai knew her that girl was emily i miss her shes gone ily emily
- Comment: Are you basically saying thatIn: Erin Van Horn, 40, Zach Van Horn, 10, Beck Kitterman, 11, and Lizzie Edwards, 13, killed, several injured in collision involving semi truck on Interstate 35 near Purcell, Oklahoma
Are you basically saying that if the driver didnt have the kids in the car the accident wouldnt have happened? No, it still would’ve probably happened unfortunately. Actually one of my childhood friends was taken by this accident. The driver didnt just purposely run into the truck. It was an accident and the people whom have passed are in a better place.. Distractions or none, it still would’ve taken someones life. But they all are flying high now... But what hurts is that as a human being you seem to not care what had happened... “too many distractions with 6 kids in an automobile!” Death is nothing to be put with “!” but in other words. Respect flesh and blood like they would for you. #FlyHighLizzie
- Comment: This accident should neverIn: Woman killed in pedestrian collision with alleged hit-and-run driver Angel Cuesta on 38th Street and Collins Avenue in Miami Beach, Florida
This accident should never have happened and wouldn't have if there were a light on either 38th or 39th Streets. The driver was driving too fast to avoid the woman who died - and the authorities should investigate why cars should be speeding at all on Collins Avenue. If there was a light this person would not have been able to drive so fast, and perhaps this woman would have survived. I think the Department of Transportation should investigate this incident and install lights at one of the two streets.
- Comment: He didn't deserve to die. HeIn: Robert DeLa Cruz, 37, and Jon Vivar killed, and Bailey Berry, 6, Casey Rinehart, 23, and Ashley Blumenshine seriously injured in wrong-way collision on SR 512 in Parkland, WashingtonHe didn't deserve to die. He was loved in our unit and yes it was stupid of him. But to say he deserved it because he killed someone else and inured others is just ignorant. Say that to his family, I dare you.
- Comment: Drivers need to pay moreIn: Erin Van Horn, 40, Zach Van Horn, 10, Beck Kitterman, 11, and Lizzie Edwards, 13, killed, several injured in collision involving semi truck on Interstate 35 near Purcell, OklahomaDrivers need to pay more attention to the road and look out windshield and ck mirrors often!! Too many distractions with 6 kids in an automobile!
- Comment: Prior to Mɑrch օf 2009 tһereIn: Multiple injuries reported in pileup crash caused by poor visibility on Highway 349 near Rankin, TexasPrior to Mɑrch օf 2009 tһere һave been no standard guidelones for loan modkfications іn thｅ United States. Thhe problem I hаd was having onne pɑrticular adjustable mortgages, ɑnd thіngs just received out οf hand. We can answer mօst оf theѕｅ questions wіth fսll confidence, understanding tһat foreclosure hаs bｅcome consіdered a widespread financial pandemic. Here is mʏ blog post: anchortext
- Comment: Jason Wayne Hall is a murder.In: Jason Wayne Hall and Eric David Maull killed in car collision at South Holden Road and Frazier Road in Greensboro, North Carolina
Jason Wayne Hall is a murder. He was drunk and high and decided to drive with a car full of equally high and drunk people. He ran a red light and killed my husband, Eric David Maull. That is the TRUE story of what happened.
- Comment: Went to school with this guy.In: Jacob Dorado, 37, killed and Nicholas Dorado, 50, injured in single-vehicle crash on Mill Bridge Road in Guy, Arkansas
Went to school with this guy. Very tragic.
- Comment: The crazy old lady enteredIn: Jerome Barson killed in crash with tennis star Venus Williams in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
The crazy old lady entered the intersection going at least 35mph one second after the light turned green. It seems that she is the one at fault ...
- Comment: We saw the accident, itIn: Cristina Mier, 25, and one child killed in collision with semi truck at Waukegan and Buckley in North Chicago, Illinois
We saw the accident, it appeared as if she did not try to stop, it looked like she drove right into the truck. Very disturbing image, I can't stop thinking about.
- Comment: I am the widow of JAMES PAULIn: James Paul Wells, 45, killed, and Jane Elizabeth Dietz, 51, and Rick Dunning, 58, injured in head-on collision on Keystone Road in Tarpon Springs, Florida
I am the widow of JAMES PAUL WELLS who was KILLED by Rick Dunning ... Dunning has BAC .05 when blood was taken several hours after the accident happened. Dunning was NOT Charged with DUI ... Nor was he charged with vechicular manslaughter!!!!! He has NO Explanations for why he crossed a at least 50 feet median without any signs of EVEN trying to stop whatsoever!!! He has feld back to MI. ...... How does one get away free with BAC .05 eventho legal limit is .08 .... Dunning Killed my husband . Our two sons lost a father and our 4 grandkids lost their gpa .. Dunning has suffered no consequences to this day!
Kelly Wells widow ... it would have been our 28yrs anniversary this passed June 17, 2017.
- Comment: Just watched ID channel andIn: Monica Zapata, 40, killed and Jessica Zapata, 15, injured in collision with alleged hit-and-run driver Jose Sandoval Cruz, 24, at West 80th Avenue and Sheridan Boulevard in Arvada, Colorado
Just watched ID channel and am very sad for both sisters losing their lives in tragedy. It sickens me that after 2002 the murder of Gwen hit so close to home to come to 2008 and same thing happened to Angie is just wrong. Hate crime should have been established 2002 after Gwen.
- Comment: No one should have to dieIn: John P. Bannister, 37, and Daryl E. Harton, 36, killed, and Kevin Helfrich, 54, injured in wrong-way collision on Illinois 15 in Belleville, Illinois
No one should have to die from someone driving drunk, this is such an epidemic in our society. Helfrich should not have been driving a vehicle as a recidivist drunk driver, and I only wish he survives this incident so he can rot in jail. John Bannister was a good man, and he positivity effected those around him; he will truly be missed. My prayers are also for his friend Daryl's family in this such tragic time.
- Comment: Hi baby it's been a year andIn: Robert Nolon-Corominas, 29, killed in pedestrian crash with U-Haul truck driven by Kyle Lombardi after altercation and stabbing at Springs Road and Thelma Avenue in Vallejo, CaliforniaHi baby it's been a year and a half I miss you it's still a shocked to me that this reply happen ROBBY PLEASE HELP ME come to my dream and tell me to let go.. I'm going to kill myself with all this depress and sadness and sorrow I'm feeling love you baby Love your girlfriend Jacky
- Comment: It was actually on 5100 WestIn: Pedestrian Joshua Grant Nichols, 20, killed in collision on 5100 West at 3450 South in Hooper, UtahIt was actually on 5100 West at the 3450 South intersection.
- Comment: Lizard (in bra)In: Massachusetts drunk driving suspect crashes car with lizard in her bra
just so glad the lizard wasn't charged or harmed.....and that it's on his way to a new and safer home. With a semi-automatic-carrying-companion in it's life the animal control may have saved it from being turned into a purse or pair of shoes.
- Comment: The fact remains that My MomIn: Lorraine Rodriguez, 57, struck by at least one vehicle and killed at S. 900 West in South Salt Lake, UtahThe fact remains that My Mom was in a crosswalk and pedestrians have the right away!! My Mom had a bad leg and that light changes very quickly she didn't make it across fast enough. The fact also remains had the driver who struck my Mom not been a .27 BAC and driving on suspension he might have saw her in the crosswalk in her " dark clothing" and been able to stop!!! The man who killed her was drove home that night by officers and had the audacity to show up to court wasted he was then later charged with a Class B Misdemeanor DUI,!!! Unbelievable!! Justice??? Anyone ???? Does it exist anymore ???
- Page 1
- next ›