Need Legal Help Now?

Page 1 of 3

Recent contributions from our visitors

• In: Alexis Butler, 18, dies week after collision on Redstone Drive in Arlington, Texas
    1 day 11 hours ago

How can they not charge this man with her death for admitting to not watching where he was going

I don't understand how he can walk away

• In: Joseph "Joey" Jones, 14, killed in collision while skateboarding at Elk Lane and Majestic Drive in Josephine County, Oregon
    2 days 11 hours ago

I wanted to make it known to Mallory Perez, and whom it may concern.  My family is mourning the loss of my sweet little nephew Joey Jones.  He will missed deerly.  he had such a sweet heart.  My family understands this was by no way the fault of Mallory perez.  we feel so sad for her, and hope nothing but the best for her and her family.  My family prays for all lives effected.

• In: Maria Anita Reyes, 62, killed, two people injured and Michael Shane Jasso, 43, charged in T-bone collision on Marbach Road on east side of San Antonio, Texas
    5 days 20 hours ago

Michael Shane Jasso made a mistake. In fact, he’s made a lot of mistakes. But, haven’t we all? My prayers to those who lost a family member as a result of this tragedy. For those of you who know Mike, know that he had a son. My son. And we haven’t heard from Mike in almost a year. I lost a friend the day of this tragedy.. and my son lost Mike. We are not defined by our mistakes people. We are defined by what we learn from them. Tragedy and bad decisions surround us all.. but it could have been any one of us behind the wheel. My son asks for his Dad often. He hasn’t spoken to him since December of last year. So, please people.. have a heart. He had a family too.

• Comment: WHAT?!
    In: Minnesota man with valid driver's license arrested for 28th DWI
    6 days 16 hours ago

This is so wrong on so many levels. This man should be serving more then  4 yrs. and the fact that he has a valid DL is apauling! Has he hurt, hit or killed anyone? It's just Russian Roulette when get gets behind the wheel! There is something seriously wrong in Minnesotan!

• In: Ivan Adam Davila, 35, and Terry Dene Gwin, 42, killed in car collision on U.S. 87 near Tahoka, Texas
    1 week 12 hours ago

Im going to miss my dad please pray for him even though i never really saw him much

• In: Dylan Iszard, 13, killed, Christopher Iszard, 11, and Dylan Campbell Iszard, 42, injured in car collision on Martin Luther King Jr. Parkway in Jacksonville, Florida
    1 week 2 days ago

Not only myself but evreyone else at MCSMS misses Dylan. We all found out Thursday morning and we were all devasted. The day was filled with tears and memories of how kind he was to all of us. We are thankful that his brother and father are back home and hope that they know that our thoughts and prayers go out to them. To the Family of Dylan Iszard, we are very sorry and all know that we can never fully understand how and what you are feeling. we loved him in a different way than you did and hope that we can help you in any way possible throgh this proccess. He was kind, smart and amazing in every way but you already know that so I'm not going to sit here and tell you about all of his qualities. I will tell you however that I was very grateful to have hime as a friend. I met him in 6th grade and he helped me in more ways than i was ever able to makeup up to him. He is one of the best people i ever got the chance to meet and always will be. I know he is not here as does everyone else and but we wish he was. Dylan was a brother, a son, and a friend to all.

• In: Bobby D. Jarrett, 50, killed in head-on crash on East Stone Drive in Kingsport, Tennessee
    1 week 3 days ago

If you are reading this i am the son of Samuel G. Huffine. My dad is not a bad person, His mom told him to pick me and my sister up from her house right then. So my dad that went to spend time with friends who refused to drive under the influence at the time said no, Then she called him and started screaming at him and so we went. So when they went to court his mom lied and said for him not to pick up the kids this whole time while dad was driving he wanted to pull over and wait till day time.

• In: Jonathan Isaiah Baxter, 23, and Christopher Wayne Baxter, 26, and one person killed in two-vehicle crash at Del Amo Boulevard and S. Avalon Boulevard in Carson, California
    2 weeks 10 hours ago

My heart is heavy. These two boys went to the same high school my son went to Verbum Dei. They were great boys. Always at the school. Always playing basketball. Everyone loved them. They will be missed by their Verb family. God has gained two great angels. I will continue to pray for the Verbum Dei family and the Baxter family.

• In: Pedestrian Michelle Rivera, 21, struck and killed by hit-and-run driver on Route 1 in Newark, Delaware
    2 weeks 12 hours ago
    Is there an investigation being done about this currently?
  • In: Christine Bolduc, 46, dies when mail truck hits SUV on Route 93 in Hazleton, Pennsylvania
    2 weeks 2 days ago

This women was my little cousins mom and I’m trying to find out as much information as I can. If anyone knows her address I would really appreciate it. All of my deceased uncles belongs were in the house. I want to get everything that my little cousin will need now that she no longer has either parent around.

• In: Woman killed in collision with city bus at Golden Valley Road and Sierra Highway in Santa Clarita, California
    2 weeks 2 days ago

The man driving the white pick up with the trailer on back hit the small black car going at least 60 MPH...pushing her thru the intersection on a red light and into a city bus, crushing her inside the car. I was next to her in the left turn lane and the man never hit his brakes. It sounded like a train plowing between our cars. The absolute worst thing I have ever witnessed. I did not see him coming and pretty sure she didn't either. Feel so bad for her and her family.

• In: Joe Arthur Lee, 63, killed in pedestrian collision with hit-and-run driver on Gilmer Road in Longview, Texas
    2 weeks 3 days ago
    This is such a tragedy. I myself have experienced a loss of a loved one due to a car and pedestrian incident. Luckily, the individual that stuck and accidentally killed my son, Jae McNaughton, did however stop to assist and render aid. No matter the fear, the guilt,or whatever this person that struck Mr.Lee maybe feeling. You must come forth!! Its the right thing to do. Also this man. And family can have closer as well as peace.that burden of guilt is not something a person needs in their heart
  • In: Mekonnen Kassa, 52, and Sungde Joof, 40, killed in collision on North Clark Street in Gold Coast neighborhood of Chicago, Illinois
    2 weeks 3 days ago
    How about joof had a heart attack while driving.
  • Comment: Tammy Derricks
    In: Los Angeles car accidents cause more injury, death, and economic loss than any other crime or civic issue
    2 weeks 4 days ago

Does anyone know how this accident happened?  I can't find anything on the internet about Tammy and this accident.  Very strange.

2 weeks 5 days ago
    Personally it think the detectives should take a look at as much video footage as possible, miles prior to the accident to see if there was any type of contact, road rage,etc. That type of collision makes no sense. Considering earlier In the day a man in My ran over people. Mr Joof my have assumed Mekonnen was of Middle Eastern decent like most cab drivers. As an Uber Driver with 8200 trips..i just can't see how Mr. Hoof did not see a white cab, or the oncoming street lights. Maybe it's nothing. Prayers go out to the families.
  • In: Alexis Weakley, 17, dies in fiery single-car crash on Cherry Ridge Road in Farmerville, Louisiana
    2 weeks 6 days ago

Lexi was my momś sisters daughter the last time i same her she was 17 and its almost been a year since i saw her the last time i did was when i was younger.

• In: Fawzia Jamshidi, 57, killed, after her car leaves Harbins Road in Lilburn, and crashes into swollen Jackson Creek, where it quickly submerged.
    3 weeks 4 days ago

At the time of the accident, the temperature of the water in Jackson Creek was about 45 degrees Fahrenheit. Divers from Gwinnett County Fire & Rescue wearing wet suits and searching for the vehicle were unable to remain in the creek due to the risk of hypothermia. Ms. Jamshidi's vehicle was ultimately located using a large inflatable raft to support divers using pikes to probe beneath the surface of the opaque, muddy current. Sadly, had Ms. Jamshidi been able to exit the vehicle, the temperature of the water would have caused her to go into hypothermic shock almost immediately with little chance of survival.

3 weeks 4 days ago

For the record, this accident and subsequent drowning occurred on Monday, April 7, 2014, at about 12:30 pm Eastern Daylight Time. The date given above, April 6, 2014, is not correct.

3 weeks 4 days ago

In February, 2017, the Gwinnett County Board of Commissioners approved a $2.9 million contract to replace the Harbins Rd bridge over Jackson Creek. Construction began on May 30, 2017, and will continue through Halloween. Harbins Road will be raised on both sides of Jackson Creek and the new bridge will be constructed to meet the new elevation of the roadway. Sidewalks will be constructed on both sides of Harbins Rd from Dickens Rd across the new bridge to Lawrenceville Highway ( US 29 / GA 8 ). These sidewalks will improve pedestrian safety.

• In: Kaitlyn Bearup, 15, killed and Robert L. Vandemheen, 43, Timothy Jacob Vandemheen, 17, and Robert Allen Vandemheen, 16, injured in car crash at 16th Street and Piedmont Avenue in Zephyrhills, Florida
    3 weeks 4 days ago

Amen amen amen. It's not God's fault IT'S THE SO CALLED MAN NAMED ROBBY WHO WAS DRUNK.