Need Legal Help Now?

Page 1 of 3

Recent contributions from our visitors

• In: Sonya Lee, 49, killed and one person injured in collision involving street racing at Van Ness Avenue and Imperial Highway in Inglewood, California
    4 hours 29 min ago

My condolences to the Lee family I remember Sonya and her brothers growing up. You are my prayers..

• In: Katherine Boone, 70, killed, and John Boone, 73, and John Crum, 84, injured in collision at Loop 11 and Southwest Drive in Wichita Falls, Texas
    11 hours 30 min ago
    I cannot believe John Boone has not been charged with vehicular manslaughter and/or premeditated murder of his wife.
    13 hours 25 min ago

We are devastated.  Sonyas' family and our family were neighbors.  My children and Sonya and her brothers have been friends for more than 40 years.  This was a horrible shock to all the families on our street.  You feel like you are stuck somewhere in a bad dream, and then you wake up and it is not a dream.  Our condolences to her family, her daughter, her parents, her brothers, friends and family.

When will people with fast cars take some responsibilty and stop trying to show off their speed machines......stop driving with your ignorant egos on the gas pedal.  This young woman is dead because of your ignorance and selfishness.  Do you understand what you done?  Do you know or care how many people you have hurt because your stupid actions have taken her away?   May God have mercy on your soul.

• In: Michelle Groper, 65, dies in hit-and-run pedestrian crash on Hwy 301 in Dillon County, South Carolina
    1 day 10 hours ago

I can't believe in SC, someone is not guilty of vehicular manslaughter, but merely charged with leaving the scene of a crash involving a death. When will you become civilized!

• In: Accident Data Center's Favorite, Safest, Eco-Friendliest Child Car Seat
    1 day 19 hours ago

Hi Jackie! My guess is that a rear-facing Foonf would take up a bit of the front passenger's space due to the anti-rebound bar, but it's worth it. We actually have 2 now, one for my toddler and one for my 9-month-old, so my 6'1" husband has one behind him in a VW Jetta, and he doesn't mind. While I couldn't find your exact year of vehicle, this blog did a really thorough review with tons of photos on how the Clek works both rear- and forward-facing in a 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe. I'm not sure how much of a size difference there is between that your vehicle's year, but it should give you a pretty good idea.

From personal experience, everyone who has seen our Clek has be really envious of the extended rear-facing capabilities (and also of how cool it looks), so I hope it will work for you! Extended rear-facing is a *really* big deal, so please tell you husband that I'm taking your side on this. :)

Jane, Accident Data Center

• Comment: Hello,
    In: Accident Data Center's Favorite, Safest, Eco-Friendliest Child Car Seat
    1 day 22 hours ago

Hello,

Looking for some help. I am really considering buying the Clek Foonf (or Fllo) for my almost 2 year old. She is currently in a Britax Boulevard CT – but I would move that to my husbands car.

I have a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe. I currently use a Nuna Pipa for my 2 month old.

If I buy a Clek Foonf or Fllo would it fit installed rear facing in my car? The Nuna takes away some space from the front passenger. So before I buy a new convertible I wanted to see if anyone knew how it fit in my car since I cannot try it at any store. I want to keep her rear facing until 4 years of age, though my husband wants to turn her around now.

I was also considering a Diono. But I like the anti rebound bar on Clek and not having to tether rear facing. I have the anti rebound bar on her Britax CT now.

Please help! Pictures of these installed in my model or year of car would be great!

Thanks in advance!

• In: Tom Freeman, 61, dies in two-vehicle wreck on Central in Wichita, Kansas
    2 days 12 hours ago

Rip step dad love u and miss u dearly

• In: Kevin Miller, 39, killed in car crash into tractor trailer on Interstate 285 in Atlanta, Georgia
    3 days 15 hours ago

Although this happened 2 years ago, it is still unreal to me.  I miss my brother so much and I am grateful and thankful for the time we've spent together.  I just wish our time was longer.  But we never question God's actions.  Kevin I love and miss you.  Continue to RIP.

• In: Naila Brunton, 32, seriously injured in rollover collision with hit-and-run driver on Interstate 595 near Plantation, Florida
    4 days 2 hours ago

How is she now??

• In: Married couple Dana McIsaac, 45, and David McIsaac, 45, killed in single-vehicle motorcycle crash on Memorial Park Road in Lancaster, South Carolina
    6 days 10 hours ago

People that does not wear a helmet is really taking a chance, it is a gamble! If you would have an accident and live... you may have brain injuries that will mean the end of your mobility, you could be bed ridden for life and not be lucky enough to die! Please wear helmets!!!!

• In: Beverly K. Davis, 61, killed and Eric Packard, 47, critically injured in pedestrian collision with hit-and-run driver at 11th and Garnett in Tulsa, Oklahoma
    6 days 10 hours ago
    I've known this man for several years he's family.. There is no possible way he would be walking let alone pushing a wheelchair ... Eric Packard has a spine disease which prevents him from doing so... I'm sickened to hear about this and feel for Beverly and her family...
  • In: Khachik Boyadzhyan, 21, killed in three-wheel motorcycle crash on Saticoy Street in Sun Valley area of Los Angeles, California
    1 week 21 hours ago

r.i.p to one of the smartest guy i know youll always be remembered you are a living legend brotha.you were always quiet and when u did talk u would make everybody laugh. now your gone. all we could do is reminisce the old days and as long as we remember you. you will always be alive.

• In: Erick Giovanni Gonzalez, 43, dies in high-speed crash on Highway 99 at Highway 119 exit in Bakersfield, California
    1 week 1 day ago

David, Im so sorry for your loss! You and the family are in my thoughts.

1 week 1 day ago

Ive been heartbroken since I heard the tragic news.  I will always remember you as charasmatic and compassionate person.  Im sorry we will never have the chance to speak with each other again.  My condolences to your family, may the memories bring comfort and warmth.

you will always hold a special place in my heart

• In: Renee Nicole Husen, 34, killed and one person injured in car collision on Gattis School Road in Round Rock, Texas
    1 week 2 days ago

We would like to attend if there is a Funeral for Renee, please contact me at shywolf@hotmail.com

1 week 2 days ago
    Erick.was a great guy .can't believe that this happen to you.I will always love u and will always have you in my mind and in my heart. I'm going to miss my uncle . Love u and will never forget you.LOVE YOU UNCLE ERICK.!
  • In: Christian Burns, 17, killed; Benjamin Edwards, Alexandra Deryn, and Alexander Alge, all 17, injured in single-vehicle crash on CR 700 South in White County, Indiana
    1 week 3 days ago
    No justice was served. Edwards must be a vip in Tippecanoe County. He deserves 4 years hard time and a lifelong suspension of his Driver's License. Totally ridiculous sentence. Must be a lot of corruption in court system for this to happen. Very screwed up.
  • In: Motorcyclist Richard Clark, 58, killed in fiery wreck on Highway 485 in Charlotte, North Carolina
    1 week 4 days ago
    Sandi McDonnell could you please contact me. I'm on facebook. Angela Matzinger.
    1 week 4 days ago

My dear friend Rich was the safest and most careful rider. A member of the Blue nights and very cautious. It pains me to see and hear of  his death! I would never believe that this is of his negligence. Rich is a former police officer and knows the laws inside and out, he would never put someone's life at danger!

• In: Tara Marie Ashley, 31, killed in crash with Adam Bailey, 23, on Beach Drive and Upas Street in Panama City Beach
    1 week 5 days ago
    But you didn't lose him forever the world lost a beautiful person in side and out forever never to be seen, hear from, or touched again.... You can at lest go visit him and talk to him on the phone....there's no phone line to heaven. She was on of the few growing up that was nice to me even tho I was different and never treated me any different then the rest always had a good heart. Everyone she came into contact with she has left her good mark on them. Rest in peace old friend everyone misses you Tara