Need Legal Help Now?

Page 1 of 3

Recent contributions from our visitors

• In: Holland Durbrow, 20, killed when police chase ends in crash near Poplar Creek Road in Oliver Springs, Tennessee
    1 day 17 hours ago
    Holland was currently staying with me when she the accident occured we had hung out with the guy the night before and he told us both he was 20 years old and bought the truck earlier that day... they left my house saying it would only be 20 mintues and they would be back a few hours passed and of course I was concerned I tried texting her calling her asking everyone if they heard from her and nothing... then I get the most devistaing news. The next day I called the lead investigator and told him I would like to come in and give a statement and hopefully testify against him, the investigator said he would call me back... I never recieved a call and now come to find out he gets out at 19.... I was ignored and trying to bring justice to my best friend. I lost one of the most important people in my life and there was no justice, I am truly appauled and devistated.
  • In: Motorcyclist David Lance, 41, killed in rear-end collision with SUV on Cobb Parkway in Kennesaw, Georgia
    1 day 21 hours ago
    Ima miss you frosty Rider for life
  • In: William Henry Crabbe, 38, killed; Alyssa Castro injured; Jaime Garcia arrested following auto-pedestrian hit-and-run on Work Street in Salinas, California
    2 days 10 hours ago
    I'm sorry Billy I will make it right.
    2 days 21 hours ago

Just wanted to say I'm sorry Billy and I know your in a better place you will be missed much love bro Drew

• In: Daniel Knoll, 34, killed in single-vehicle car crash on Avenue R in Lovington, New Mexico
    3 days 5 min ago

Love you Kofax ...

• In: Motorcyclist, 32, killed in collision with dump truck on U.S. 290 in Houston, Texas
    3 days 9 hours ago

Hello. I am Reginal. I'm looking to speak with witnesses of this tragic accident. If you are willing to speak with me regarding this matter, it would be greatly appreciated. Please contact me at HelpVets128@gmail.com and we will go from there. Thank you for your consideration.

3 days 9 hours ago

• Comment: Too bad so sad.
    In: Duane Rayborn, 58, killed in pedestrian collision with hit-and-run driver on S. 14th Street in Kansas City, Kansas
    3 days 20 hours ago
    Too bad so sad.
  • In: Off-duty police officer David Rigney, 39, killed in three-vehicle accident with school bus on State Road 15 in Wabash County, Indiana
    4 days 5 hours ago

what a wonderful report! so sorry to hear that david died. too bad.

• In: Samantha Hill, 42, killed, 2 people injured in 2-vehicle crash on Highway 70 in Rowan County, North Carolina
    4 days 23 hours ago

Rest in Power Samantha. So hard to believe your gone old neighbor friend. Why do the good ones always have to go?

• In: Body of Gretchen Roberdes, 44, found near I-44 exit ramp found days after crash in St. Louis, Missouri
    5 days 3 hours ago

This is completely crazy!!!!!!  That poor woman could have been alive and laid there for 2 days suffering.  Something needs to be done about this.  The accident was at 3:50 in the afternoon.   Did they not even look?  Something sounds very strange about this.

• In: Bryant Brazley, 51, Karla Brazley, 40, and David Morales, 28, killed, and two children injured in crash between motorcycle and SUV at Alessandro Boulevard and Gem Lane in Riverside, California
    6 days 12 hours ago

I want to thank the lady that stayed and comfort the children at the scene of the accident. You are an angel.

• In: Nathan Russell, 37, Lynda Russell, 35, La'Nyah Russel, 15, Nathan Russell Jr., 10, and Natayah Russell, 10, killed in collision with semi truck on Interstate 75 in Alachua, Florida
    6 days 18 hours ago
    6 days 23 hours ago

LaNyah went to Pompano Beach High she was a great student and so sweet. It's terrible to see someone go so soon. RIP LaNyah along with the rest of the Russell family

6 days 23 hours ago

I believe that Natayah Russell went to a school called renaissance charter school at coral springs. She went to the high- achieving class in 4th grade.

• In: Dylan Puckett, 23, killed and several people injured in multi-vehicle crash on Interstate 75 in Auglaize County, Ohio
    1 week 1 hour ago

blood alcohol 3x legal limit

• In: Shirra N. Branum, 37, killed, Alan J. Mogollon-Anaya and four children injured in collision on Conklin Road near Johnson City, Tennessee
    1 week 1 hour ago
    Can you please mention that this person was driving under the influence.which he admitted at the scene right after he veered into oncoming traffic killing a mother of 3 on her way home from her one of her daughters softball games.He has no insurance, no registration, no license and had a prior dui.
  • In: Jack Voellm, 11, killed and three people injured in rollover crash on SE Southbend Blvd. in Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    1 week 2 hours ago

I can't believe that my friend Jack just died. I am in total shock

• Comment: rest easy fam
    In: Nikey Richey, 18, dies and one person injured in car crash into tree off of Greenview Drive in Jackson, Mississippi
    1 week 7 hours ago

rest easy fam

• In: Darion Wheeler, 18, Paul McEwan, 20, and Destinee Wheeler, 15, killed, and Brian Rhodes, 32, injured in two-vehicle crash on Highway 789 near Lander, Wyoming
    1 week 1 day ago

The "official" Wyoming Highway Patrol narrative cites the failure to negotiate a curve as a contributing factor and this is absolutely false and not supported by the evidence. This segment of highway contains a slight bend, not a curve. Local television news has shown other area of the highway with a curve but that isn't where the accident happened - the skid marks and vehicle fluids prove where the accident really took place and it's far from a curve and this is factual evidence. Witness statements report that the SUV was driving at a speed in excess of the 70mph speed limit and that it had come up behin d a stock trailer pulled by a pickup truck very quickly due to excessive speed and whipped the vehicle to the left passing lane quickly then cut back in quickly to the right in front of the pickup pulling the stock trailer and at that point went off onto the the rumble strips that were on the highway shoulder and turned back to the left abruptly and out of control (skid marks show this) at which point the SUV crossed 5 lanes to end up directly int he path of travel of the Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck and that driver had no time to react and there are no skid marks from that vehicle.  The pickup truck driver, Brian Rhodes, was critically injured, transported by fround ambulance to a local hospital (Lander) and from there was transported by air to another hospital but nobody is saying where he was transported - which seems really odd - and while the entire community is doing fundraisers for the deceased there is virtually no mention of the survivor of the wreck, who also certainly has bills that will need to be paid and potentially life-diminishing injuries, and this too seems really odd and to me as a concerned citizen it is quite upsetting and unsettling to try and figure out what's going on here. Why is the Wyoming Highway Patrol making up a narrative inconsistent with the facts? The road was completely dry and yet the term "spin out" has been used as if the pavement were somehow slick from moisture, snow or ice. Why have the witness statements been ignored as to what actually happened? Why is the survivor, who is Native American, being so terribly and blatantly down-played? From the true evidence, the survivor, Brian Rhodes, is the biggest victim in this entire mess. This man had nowhere to go, no time to react and from evidence at the scene was driving in the slow lane on the complete opposite side of the highway from where the SUV came at him. If the SUV had lost control two second later this individual would have been past that spot on the highway and spared his horrific injuries. His pickup truck was absolutely destroyed, front end completely gone and the engine was pushed into the cab where he was pinned and had to be extraced by emergency personnel. This man has a family, a spouse and children. Why is all of the news and all fo the fundraising about the deceased and this man is ignored? Why is law enforcement to make this accident seem like it was something simple like losing control on a curve when is was far different and the SUV was 100% at fault? I do not know any of the people involved but this is making me lose sleep at night.