Need Legal Help Now?

Page 1 of 3

Recent contributions from our visitors

• In: Man critically injured after SUV strikes tree on Chesney Road near Middlebrook Pike in west Knox County, Tennessee
    1 hour 35 min ago
    If you have a spare few minutes use a walk throughout the neighbourhood and see what exactly is where and what distance it is for the nearest bus stop or perhaps a local shop. If you are a house owner, you can not deduct your house owner's insurance premiums. When you apply the ideas listed inside six preceding paragraphs, you are able to greatly enhance your odds of putting your dollars into a property that can offer you those funds back and then some.
  • In: Jake H. Hemrick, 26, and Michelle M. Crowe, 24, killed and 3 people injured in collision with semi truck on Interstate 57 near Manteno, Illinois
    1 day 25 min ago

Miss you Jake! Love you man!

• In: Patricia Tucker, 58, and Miriah Ashley Weaver, 21, killed in crash between 2 vehicles carrying members of the same family in Las Vegas
    2 days 16 hours ago

I was in a relationship behind her boyfriends back for a year, and I have  to grieve in secret and it's killing me

• In: Jeff Makepeace, 47, and Jennifer Makepeace, 45, and their children Addison and Benjamin, both 10, killed in plane crash near Rifle, Colorado
    2 days 19 hours ago

This is of course incredibly sad. According to most any experienced pilot, this is a tragedy that should not have occurred. Flying a small plane in mountainous terrain at night is completely contrary to what is taught in every mountain flying course that I've ever taken or heard of. I'm afraid it isn't going to take the NTSB very long to piece this together, even if they don't release the report for months.

• In: Rosemary Maradiaga, 33, killed in pedestrian collision on East Slaughter Lane in Austin, Texas
    2 days 22 hours ago
    crosswalk not enough
  • Comment: Massey sisters
    3 days 2 hours ago
  • Comment: Massey sisters
    3 days 3 hours ago

I beileve it happened in the Seguin area, they were on their way to pick up a friend that lived in San antonio. I am not sure on all the details but I do beileve they were hit by a BMW who was swerving to miss a jack-knifed 18 wheeler

• Comment: bra
    In: Massachusetts drunk driving suspect crashes car with lizard in her bra
    3 days 10 hours ago

it was a cold blooded reptile..she was keeping it warm..

so happy he survived.

• In: Houston car accidents cause more injury, death, and economic loss than any other crime or civic issue
    4 days 1 hour ago

Hello, I've been searching for information regarding this accident, and I'm coming up empty handed. Do you have any information on the roadway or the city or county in which the crash took place? I will keep searching. I am so sorry for your loss, Ingrid, Accident Data Center

4 days 4 hours ago

Please, any info would be appreciated.

• In: Freedom Kinnaman, 27, killed when commercial truck falls from bridge at H.E. Bailey Turnpike and Norman Spur near Bridge Creek, Oklahoma
    5 days 1 hour ago
    Thank you for clarifying the details. I was getting very frustrated that they kept calling it a rock truck. May I ask how you knew my husband?
    5 days 1 hour ago

need details about a car accident that killed two sisters, Susan Massey and Stephanie Massey Friday night on their way to Houston from Fort Worth, Tx to go on a cruise.

5 days 3 hours ago
    Pamela Hurley, your comment is the absolute truth. All the way down to the supervisor riding him to go faster on his routes.
    1 week 5 hours ago

This young man was NOT driving a rock truck - it was a Braum's truck with a refrigerated box trailer.  This rock truck nonsense is grating on my last nerve, probably because I suspect the news agencies - with whom the Braum's company spends a LOT of advertising dollars - is being misleading to protect Braum's reputation.  If they know this young man's name, they probably also know who he was driving for and therefore he was not driving a damn rock bucket.  Everyone in that area knows the Braum's trucks roll through there every single day - on their way in & out to head south on I35.  Freedom was a night driver and was almost back to the farm when this happened.  There are rumors that his supervisor had been 'riding' him about taking too long on his deliveries.  Tragic.

• In: Courtney Smith, 11, Shawn Wolcott, 22, and Dolly Smith, 11 months, killed in pedestrian collision with hit-and-run driver at Beardsley Avenue and Cassopolis Street in Elkhart, Indiana
    1 week 18 hours ago

I agree, it should not have taken this long to not have the driver of the car in custade. They need to check to see who owns the car and if the person happens to work at the company where the care was parked when found. And if there were any prints inside and out side of the car they should , cause the driver who have been able to match them up to somebody by now. Thats why i think the cops are not doing their job very well cause the driver who caused the accident should have been caught by now. I totally agree something deffinently STINKS!

• In: Oscar Chavez, 23, killed and woman injured in car crash into ravine off of Research Plaza in San Antonio, Texas
    1 week 21 hours ago
    This is my brother who died....and ppl they are lying his girlfriend didn't go straight to the hospital with him plus he crashed bc the other car hit him
  • In: 10 Best Gifts for the New Teen Driver
    1 week 1 day ago

Well, I have kids myself and I'd like to add another suggestion here that I helped personally putting together with my team of attorneys: The Ultimate Car Accident Checklist.

Of course we never want to be involved in a car accident, and most importantly, our kids. But we do need to be prepared and know what to do in case we are involved in a car crash. Planning can help reduce worry and confusion about what to do immediately after an accident.

Teen drivers are not experienced enough, so they probably don't know what to do after. And don't get me wrong, a lot of adults don't. Adults can also find this ultimate car accident checklist very useful by the way.

I definitely recommend every teen driver to download this checklist, print and keep it in their glove box. It can be downloaded for free here on our website.

I really hope this is helpful information and teen drivers keep it close to them in their cars just in case. Always good to be prepared...

• In: Ryan Koller, 29, and Darnell Winters killed in head-on car crash on SC-88 in Anderson County, South Carolina
    1 week 1 day ago
    The police investigation showed that the driver of the Kia crossed the line and struck the Celica. Due to the speed of the Kia at the time of impact it caused both vehicles to turn 180 degrees and face the opposite direction of their original travel path. The Celica was headed to Greenville from Pendleton.
  • In: Osvaldo Leon, 13, and Francisco Valle-Lopez, 32, killed, several people injured in car crash on Interstate 94 near Stevensville, Michigan
    1 week 2 days ago
    As a friend of Osvaldo this truly hurts me.... Osvaldo was the kind of person to always help you and be nice to you.. He always had an impact on your day no matter how bad it was he would always help.
  • In: Jared Tepperman, 21, killed in motorcycle crash with vehicle on Boyle Road near Selden, New York
    1 week 3 days ago

Such a horrific loss for his family. I will be reciting Kaddish.