Need Legal Help Now?
Tucson, AZ - Accident News and Resources including car, bicycle, motorcycle and truck accidents and much more.
Climate-wise, Tucson is very similar to Phoenix, and along with it is one of the sunniest, hottest cities in the country. It's the second largest city in the state, and home to the University of Arizona. Each year in February the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show takes place, where dealers from all over the world set up tents to display and sell gems, crystals, and other minerals. It is the largest event of its kind in the country, and one of the largest on the planet.
Major Tucson Roadways
- I-10, passes through the city and leads to Phoenix to the northwest, and Las Cruces, NM to the east.
- I-19, starts in Tucson and goes south to the USA-Mexico border and town of Nogales.
- State Route 86, starts in the city and leads west to the town of Why, where it intersects with State Route 85.
- State Route 77, begins in the city coming off of I-10, and leads north.
Search for recent Tucson-area accidents by type
- Tucson car accidents
- Tucson motorcycle accidents
- Tucson pedestrian accidents
- Tucson truck accidents
- Tucson bicycle accidents
- Tucson train accidents
List of Tucson Hospitals
- Banner University Medical Center
- Carondelet St. Mary's Hospital
- NextCare Urgent Care
- Kindred Hospital Tucson
Grief Support and Other Helpful Groups
- List of Southern Arizona Bereavement Support Services
- Griefnet.org Online Grief Support
- Tucson Bicycle & Pedestrian Program
When someone is injured in an accident in Tucson, it is important to gather information about what happens next.
Being injured in a serious accident is always a shocking and scary experience, and dealing with the aftermath is exhausting and stressful. Accident victims are forced to deal with hospitalization, medical treatments, missed work, and lost income, often while trying to manage pain and disability from their injuries. And then the insurance adjusters start circling. Find out more about accidents and what issues an injured person needs to be aware of by going to this link.
Where to find legal assistance after a Tucson injury accident
After a serious crash, it is crucial to get help from a great Tucson personal injury attorney who understands the legal standards and practices, who knows how insurance policies function, and who can handle all aspects of an insurance claim so the injured person can focus on recovery. If someone is killed due to the negligence of someone else, a Tucson wrongful death lawyer can launch a claim that will begin the process of financial recovery for the family members left behind. Learn more here about what a Tucson injury attorney can do to help.