Oklahoma Featured Articles
- Oklahomans often make these common mistakes after a car accident. Learn how to avoid these costly mistakes that can hurt you in the long run.
- There are certain vital steps that the victims of car crashes in Oklahoma will want to take to make it easier to go forward with any claims. Read about what to do after being in a car accident in Oklahoma.
- Putting an exact dollar amount on an insurance claim is not always a straightforward process, especially when you’re trying to recover from your injuries. Learn more here about the factors that influence an Oklahoma car accident claim.
- If you’ve been in a car accident yourself, you might be thinking about pursuing a settlement. But do you really need to file a lawsuit? Check out things you should know about filing a lawsuit after an Oklahoma accident.
- After an injury car accident in Oklahoma, it is crucial to follow through on medical treatment immediately. Learn more here about treatment tips to follow after an injury car crash.
Hunter Watson 20, killed when his pickup leaves roadway and strikes light pole. Alcohol suspected in crash.
A Davis man was killed in a crash early Saturday morning, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported.
Hunter Watson, 20, was driving west on Gateway Road two miles west of Ardmore Saturday morning when his pickup truck ran off the road and struck a light pole. Troopers said Watson was driving drunk at the time of the crash.
Watson was pinned in the truck for about an hour before the Lone Grove Fire Department pulled him from the wreck. He was pronounced dead at the scene.