Oklahoma Featured Articles
- Oklahomans often make these common mistakes after a car accident. Learn how to avoid these costly mistakes that can hurt you in the long run.
- There are certain vital steps that the victims of car crashes in Oklahoma will want to take to make it easier to go forward with any claims. Read about what to do after being in a car accident in Oklahoma.
- Putting an exact dollar amount on an insurance claim is not always a straightforward process, especially when you’re trying to recover from your injuries. Learn more here about the factors that influence an Oklahoma car accident claim.
- If you’ve been in a car accident yourself, you might be thinking about pursuing a settlement. But do you really need to file a lawsuit? Check out things you should know about filing a lawsuit after an Oklahoma accident.
- After an injury car accident in Oklahoma, it is crucial to follow through on medical treatment immediately. Learn more here about treatment tips to follow after an injury car crash.
Two people killed and two injured in collision at State Highway 67 and South Elwood Avenue in Glenpool, Oklahoma
Modified Date:Mon, 07/26/2021 - 7:04am
Accident Date:Sunday, July 25, 2021
According to police, a car drove southbound on Peoria when it crossed State Highway 67 after it ran a stop sign. This caused a car driving eastbound to T-bone the car.
County:Tulsa County, OK