Free Police Collision Report
A serious injury accident throws victims and families into turmoil
After a serious accident, people tend to feel like life spirals out of control. In the first hours and days, every ounce of energy goes toward making sure the injured person gets the medical treatment they need. Family members spend their time at hospitals rather than work or school. No one sleeps, no one eats, and life narrows to focus solely on helping an injured person recover.
When an accident is fatal, it is hard for families to know what to do next
After a fatal collision, families and friends are thrown into a state of shock, anger, and grief. No one can anticipate such an event, no one can plan for it, and when it happens, it is usually impossible to know how to move forward.
A request for a free police collision report begins the healing process for victims and families
If you have come to this page, you are most likely looking for information about a recent accident that involved someone you know and care about. Perhaps you yourself were in a collision and want to find out what the police report said about it. Perhaps a loved one was injured or killed in a crash and you are seeking answers about what happened. Requesting the police report will help you find these answers.
A copy of the police collision report comes from an attorney
When you complete this contact form, Accident Data Center will forward your contact details to a law firm who may contact you directly to discuss your unique situation and determine if a police report is available. Police collision reports may not always be available. In addition to the police collision report, the lawyer may evaluate your potential case and seek to represent you. By making this submission, you are requesting an attorney's office to contact you.
What to expect when you complete this collision report request form
Just like you, we want to know exactly what to expect when we give out our personal contact information, and we are suspicious of any “free” offer. Here is exactly what will happen when you complete this form:
- The Accident Data Center team will forward your contact details to a law firm who may contact you directly to discuss your request and potential case.
- You will find out what your rights and options are.
- There may not be a police report available to you.
- You will be charged nothing for this service.
- You will find out that there is no up-front cost to consult a personal injury attorney.
- Your evaluation will remain confidential.
- You will NOT receive any marketing communications from us and we will NOT share your information with anyone other than the attorney who contacts you.