Birmingham, AL - Accident News and Resources including car, bicycle, motorcycle and truck accidents and much more.
Birmingham - Alabama's largest city
Known as the "Magic City," Birmingham has a population of 212,113 making it the largest in the state of Alabama. It's served by several major roadways including:
- Interstate Highway 20 - The east-west connection through the northern tier of the Deep South states.
- Interstate Highway 59 - A road designed to connect Birmingham to Chattanooga and New Orleans
- Interstate Highway 65
- U.S. Route 280
Links to recent accidents in the Birmingham area
Information relating to the most recent accidents in Birmingham:
- Birmingham car accidents;
- Birmingham motorcycle accidents;
- Birmingham bicycle accidents;
- Birmingham pedestrian accidents;
- Birmingham aircraft accidents;
- Birmingham commercial truck accidents.
If you're in search of a particular accident, click on the link above to view only the type of accident you are seeking.
If someone you know has been injured in an accident, here are the major Birmingham area hospitals:
- University of Alabama Hospital at Birmingham
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center
- Children's of Alabama
- St. Vincent's Health System
- Trinity Medical Center
Birmingham grief support information for accident victims
Where to find legal assistance after a Birmingham injury accident
After a serious crash, it is crucial to get help from a Birmingham personal injury attorney who understands the local regulations and legal standards, who knows how insurance policies work, and who can handle all aspects of an insurance claim so the injured person can focus on recovery. If someone is killed in a collision, a Birmingham wrongful death attorney will launch a claim that will begin the process of financial recovery for the family members left behind.