Need Legal Help Now?
West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce, FL - Accident News and Resources including car, bicycle, motorcycle and truck accidents and much more.
West Palm Beach and Ft. Pierce
West Palm Beach is one of the main cities in southern Florida, with an estimated population of 104,031. The city is no more than a few blocks wide but over 100 blocks in length because of the vast, dense swampland immediately to the west of the town. West Palm Beach exists in a tropical rainforest climate, that allows for the growth of the palm trees that give the city its name. Fort Pierce is the county seat of St. Lucie County, Florida. As of the census of 2010, there were 41,852 people, 15,170 households, and 9,418 families residing in the city.
- Interstate 95 is the main north-south highway on the east coast on the United States, and the major roadway in West Palm Beach.
- Florida's Turnpike runs mostly parallel to I-95, but splits of towards Orlando at Ft. Pierce.
- Palm Beach International Airport is a public airport that provides air transport to major cities in the eastern US and Canada, and to the Bahamas.
- A commuter rail line run by Tri-Rail provides transport to Miami and Magnolia Park. A free trolley provides transportation around downtown.
- Palm Tran runs bus routes witthin the city and to suburban areas within Palm Beach County.
Search for West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce accident by type
- West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce car accidents
- West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce motorcycle accidents
- West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce pedestrian accidents
- West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce bicycle accidents
- West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce truck accidents
- West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce boat accidents
- West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce bus accidents
Local Area Hospitals
- West Palm Hospital
- Palm Beach Children's Hospital
- Palms West Hospital
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center
- Mental Health Association of Palm Beach County: Grief Support Groups
- John J. Brogan Bereavement Center
- Griefnet.org Online Grief Support
West Palm Beach and Fort Pierce legal information for accident victims
After someone has been injured or killed in a motor-vehicle crash in West Palm Beach or Fort Pierce, many decisions need to be made immediately and questions need to be answered. For example, how much of the medical costs will be covered by the insurance policy? How does PIP insurance help with medical bills immediately? What if the at-fault driver has no insurance?
Where to find legal assistance after a West Palm Beach injury accident
After a serious crash, it is crucial to get help from a West Palm Beach personal injury attorney who understands the local regulations and legal standards, who knows how insurance policies work, and who can handle all aspects of an insurance claim so the injured person can focus on recovery. If someone is killed in a collision, a West Palm Beach wrongful death lawyer will launch a claim that will begin the process of financial recovery for the family members left behind. Learn more here about what a West Palm Beach accident attorney can do to help.
Accident reports by county
A number of products have recently been recalled for a variety of reasons. The United States Consumer Product Safety Commission provides information on recalls. Below are some of the products recalled in January of 2017.
Personal injury claims stem from either negligence or intentional acts. A qualified, experienced attorney can help guide you through the legal process and help assure you the best outcome for your case.
Cruise Ship Injuries – Common Dangers on the High Seas and Common Sense Tips to Reduce Your Chance of Injury
Cruise ships are considered “common carriers” under the law. Where a cruise ship causes or permits an act prohibited by law, or fails to do something required by law, they can be held liable for the full extent of damages sustained, as well as attorneys’ fees.
If you are an avid boater, consider a boating safety app for your phone. The United States Coast Guard offers a boating app that has the following features...
While these social sites were created to facilitate communication between family, friends, and colleagues in a friendly, respectful way, we know from personal experience that socially shared information can be used for other purposes.
Any driver involved in an accident involving property damage or serious injury must stop immediately and remain at the scene. The driver is also required to render aid, where appropriate, and exchange information with the other party.