West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce, FL - Accident News and Resources including car, bicycle, motorcycle and truck accidents and much more.
West Palm Beach and Ft. Pierce
West Palm Beach is one of the main cities in southern Florida, with an estimated population of 104,031. The city is no more than a few blocks wide but over 100 blocks in length because of the vast, dense swampland immediately to the west of the town. West Palm Beach exists in a tropical rainforest climate, that allows for the growth of the palm trees that give the city its name. Fort Pierce is the county seat of St. Lucie County, Florida. As of the census of 2010, there were 41,852 people, 15,170 households, and 9,418 families residing in the city.
- Interstate 95 is the main north-south highway on the east coast on the United States, and the major roadway in West Palm Beach.
- Florida's Turnpike runs mostly parallel to I-95, but splits of towards Orlando at Ft. Pierce.
- Palm Beach International Airport is a public airport that provides air transport to major cities in the eastern US and Canada, and to the Bahamas.
- A commuter rail line run by Tri-Rail provides transport to Miami and Magnolia Park. A free trolley provides transportation around downtown.
- Palm Tran runs bus routes witthin the city and to suburban areas within Palm Beach County.
Search for West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce accident by type
- West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce car accidents
- West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce motorcycle accidents
- West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce pedestrian accidents
- West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce bicycle accidents
- West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce truck accidents
- West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce boat accidents
- West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce bus accidents
Local Area Hospitals
- West Palm Hospital
- Palm Beach Children's Hospital
- Palms West Hospital
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center
- Mental Health Association of Palm Beach County: Grief Support Groups
- John J. Brogan Bereavement Center
- Griefnet.org Online Grief Support
West Palm Beach and Fort Pierce legal information for accident victims
After someone has been injured or killed in a motor-vehicle crash in West Palm Beach or Fort Pierce, many decisions need to be made immediately and questions need to be answered. For example, how much of the medical costs will be covered by the insurance policy? How does PIP insurance help with medical bills immediately? What if the at-fault driver has no insurance?
Personal injury lawyers offer a no-cost claim evaluation to help you.
Since there is no cost to speak with a lawyer, it is a good idea to learn more about your potential personal injury claim. Accident Data Center can help you by connecting you with our network of experienced injury lawyers who can provide you with information about your rights and options. Learn more here about the value of a no-cost legal claim evaluation.