Georgia Featured Articles
- Was the negligent driver in your car accident killed? You might be eligible for compensation from the deceased driver's estate. Learn how to recover compensation from a deceased drivers insurance and estate.
- Georgia is a comparative negligence state. This can mean that both drivers can potentially be responsible for an accident. Learn more about what is comparative negligence, and how it impacts accident compensation.
- Were many vehicles involved in the car accident? This can result in many questions on who is responsible for the accident. Learn how multi-car-pileup accidents work.
- Did your accident involve an out-of-state driver? These injury accidents can come with confusion on how car accident legal claims work when a driver is from another state. Learn accident legal claims work when they are involving an out-of-state driver.
- Have you received a check from the auto insurance company that you’re not satisfied with the amount? Are you not confident if you should cash the check? Learn what you should do with an immediate check that comes from an auto insurance company.
- With medical bills coming due, and car accident expenses taking a toll on your finances, you might be wondering how long it takes to get compensated after an accident. Check out how long it should take to be compensated from an auto accident.
Child killed in ATV collision with vehicle on Highway 138 Southwest in Clayton County, Georgia
Modified Date:Wed, 04/28/2021 - 10:48am
Accident Date:Tuesday, April 27, 2021
"During the investigation, Clayton County Police officers learned that the juvenile was attempting to cross Highway 138 from one side to the other side on his ATV when he was struck and killed by a vehicle traveling on Georgia Highway 138 eastbound in lane number one," police said in a news release.
Roadway:Highway 138 Southwest
County:Clayton County, GA