Georgia Featured Articles
- Was the negligent driver in your car accident killed? You might be eligible for compensation from the deceased driver's estate. Learn how to recover compensation from a deceased drivers insurance and estate.
- Georgia is a comparative negligence state. This can mean that both drivers can potentially be responsible for an accident. Learn more about what is comparative negligence, and how it impacts accident compensation.
- Were many vehicles involved in the car accident? This can result in many questions on who is responsible for the accident. Learn how multi-car-pileup accidents work.
- Did your accident involve an out-of-state driver? These injury accidents can come with confusion on how car accident legal claims work when a driver is from another state. Learn accident legal claims work when they are involving an out-of-state driver.
- Have you received a check from the auto insurance company that you’re not satisfied with the amount? Are you not confident if you should cash the check? Learn what you should do with an immediate check that comes from an auto insurance company.
- With medical bills coming due, and car accident expenses taking a toll on your finances, you might be wondering how long it takes to get compensated after an accident. Check out how long it should take to be compensated from an auto accident.
Stacy William Lewis, 53, killed, 10-year-old grandson injured when their vehicle goes down embankment and hits tree off of Afton Road in Dawsonville, Georgia
Modified Date:Fri, 11/26/2021 - 11:22pm
Accident Date:Tuesday, November 23, 2021
The accident happened just before 6 p.m. near Amicalola Church Rd., according to the Dawson County Sheriff's Office. Authorities say they do not know why the truck veered across the opposite lanes.
County:Dawson County, GA