Indianapolis, IN Car Accident Lawyer
Indianapolis car accidents cause more injury, death, and economic loss than any other crime or civic issue
Motor vehicle accidents are a common occurrence in Indianapolis and across Marion County. Many crashes are completely avoidable, caused by drunk drivers or distracted drivers. Whatever the cause, car accidents are a major safety and economic issue for the Indianapolis community.
Get information on car crashes from the Police Departments in the Indianapolis region
The Indiana Department of Motor Vehicles provides information on traffic and safety laws.
These departments are a good resource to get information after a car crash.
When someone is injured in an Indianapolis car crash, what needs to happen next?
In an injury accident, it is crucial to get appropriate medical treatment, regardless of the financial cost.
The major hospitals in the area include:
- Methodist Hospital;
- St. Vincent Health;
- Riley Hospital for Children;
- Kindred Hospital Indianapolis;
- Community Hospital.
As soon as possible, an injured person should contact their insurance company to find out if medical treatment is covered under their insurance policy.
When someone is seriously injured or killed in a car accident, there is typically another vehicle involved, and the injuries can be varied and serious. Learn more about how Indianapolis car crashes relate to:
- Indianapolis pedestrian accidents;
- Indianapolis motorcycle accidents;
- Indianapolis truck accidents;
- Indianapolis bicycle accidents;
- Indianapolis drunk driving accidents;
- Indianapolis distracted driving accidents;
- Indianapolis rear-end accidents;
- Indianapolis T-bone accidents;
- Indianapolis intersection accidents;
- Indianapolis multi-vehicle accidents;
- Indianapolis head-on collisions;
- Indianapolis failure to yield accidents;
- Indianapolis wrongful death claims;
- Indianapolis spinal cord injuries;
- Indianapolis soft tissue injuries;
- Indianapolis brain injuries.
When an Indianapolis car accident is serious or fatal, it is crucial to find an Indianapolis auto accident lawyer
When an injury is serious or a death occurs, the next step is to find an experienced Indianapolis car accident attorney to start the financial recovery process by launching an insurance claim. Major injury or Indianapolis wrongful death claims are complicated and difficult to manage. Having a personal injury lawyer on board is a great relief to injured people, or to the family left behind when an accident proves fatal.
Car Accident Reports and News from the Indianapolis, IN Area
- Page 1
- next ›