Complete Fayette County, KY accident reports and news.
Accidents in Fayette County are a major cause of property damage, injury, and death each year
In Fayette County, statistics from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration show that traffic crashes remain a primary public safety issue. Car, truck, bicycle, pedestrian, and motorcycle accidents are all a common occurrence, despite improvements in vehicle safety features, road design, bicycle and pedestrian corridors, and traffic signs.
When an accident happens in Fayette County, it is important to do the following immediately:
- Remain at the crash scene;
- Check on the condition of all people involved in the crash;
- Call the police;
- Exchange information with other drivers;
- Get contact information from witnesses;
- Inform your insurance company;
- Get appropriate medical treatment, and track the details;
- Take photos of vehicle damage and injuries;
- Consider hiring a personal injury attorney.
An injury attorney handles all the details so that you don't have to.
After a Fayette County accident, there are many issues that need to be handled immediately. Dealing with doctors, repair shops, car rental companies, police, and insurance companies is overwhelming, especially when someone is seriously injured. At this point, many injured people choose to hire a personal injury attorney whose job it is to handle the details and paperwork so that you can focus on recovery.
When someone is seriously injured or killed in an accident, it is important to get help from an experienced personal injury attorney. A good accident lawyer works with injured folks to get financial compensation for accidents and injuries. Learn more about:
- Fayette County car accidents and legal information;
- Fayette County pedestrian accidents and legal resources;
- Fayette County motorcycle accidents and legal support;
- Fayette County truck accidents and legal issues;
- Fayette County bus accidents;
- Fayette County taxi accidents;
- Fayette County Uber/Lyft accidents;
- Fayette County drunk driving accidents and legal help;
- Fayette County distracted driving accidents and legal information;
- Fayette County hit-and-run crashes;
- Fayette County reckless driving collisions;
- Fayette County wrongful death claims and legal resources;
- Fayette County spinal cord injuries;
- Fayette County head, brain, and concussion injuries.
Personal injury lawyers offer a no-cost claim evaluation to help you.
Since there is no cost to speak with a lawyer, it is a good idea to learn more about your potential claim. Learn more here about how a Fayette County personal injury lawyer can help.