Complete Borough of Queens, NY accident reports and news.
Accidents in Queens result in serious injuries and deaths each year
After a Queens crash, injured people and their families need resources and support. Regardless of the severity of the collision, the people involved are left to deal with injuries, medical bills, property damage, and insurance claims. When a Queens accident is fatal, families are left to struggle with their grief and loss as best they can.
Here are resources to help accident victims and their families after a Queens crash
Regardless of whether it is a car accident, pedestrian accident, motorcycle crash, bicycle collision, truck accident, or any other kind of injury accident, the following resources can be helpful for crash victims and their families and friends.
Queens Fire & Rescue Department;
Queens County Sheriff’s Office;
Queens major medical facilities include New York Presbyterian Queens;
Queens real-time traffic report;
Queens grief support services;
New York State Department of Financial Services site.
When someone is seriously injured or killed in an accident, it is important to get help from an experienced personal injury attorney. A good accident lawyer works with injured folks to get financial compensation for accidents and injuries. Learn more about:
- Queens car accidents and legal information;
- Queens pedestrian accidents and legal resources;
- Queens motorcycle accidents and legal support;
- Queens commercial truck accidents and legal issues;
- Queens bus accidents;
- Queens taxi accidents;
- Queens Uber/Lyft accidents;
- Queens drunk driving accidents and legal help;
- Queens distracted driving accidents and legal information;
- Queens hit-and-run crashes;
- Queens reckless driving and high speed collisions;
- Queens wrongful death claims and legal resources;
- Queens back and neck injuries;
- Queens head, brain, and concussion injuries.
How do you deal with an insurance claim after a Queens accident?
Regardless of how severe an accident is, almost everyone involved has to deal with insurance companies and claims. For accidents with very minor injuries and damage, a claim can sometimes be handled by working with the insurance adjuster. For crashes involving more serious injuries, or when a fatal crash occurs, a Queens personal injury attorney is needed to manage the insurance claim. Go here to learn more about how a good Queens accident lawyer helps injured victims.