Oklahoma Featured Articles
- Oklahomans often make these common mistakes after a car accident. Learn how to avoid these costly mistakes that can hurt you in the long run.
- There are certain vital steps that the victims of car crashes in Oklahoma will want to take to make it easier to go forward with any claims. Read about what to do after being in a car accident in Oklahoma.
- Putting an exact dollar amount on an insurance claim is not always a straightforward process, especially when you’re trying to recover from your injuries. Learn more here about the factors that influence an Oklahoma car accident claim.
- If you’ve been in a car accident yourself, you might be thinking about pursuing a settlement. But do you really need to file a lawsuit? Check out things you should know about filing a lawsuit after an Oklahoma accident.
- After an injury car accident in Oklahoma, it is crucial to follow through on medical treatment immediately. Learn more here about treatment tips to follow after an injury car crash.
Sheryl Smith, 58, killed in head-on crash on North Elm Place in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Modified Date:Sun, 11/22/2015 - 10:50am
Accident Date:Friday, November 20, 2015
Sheryl Smith, 58, of Tulsa was driving south in the 1100 block of Elm Place near Kenosha Street at about 4:45 a.m. when her silver Lincoln went left of center and struck a northbound Dodge Dart head-on, Sgt. Thomas Cooper said.
Roadway:North Elm Place
City:Broken Arrow, OK
County:Tulsa County, OK