Complete Charlottesville, VA accident reports and news.
Accidents in Charlottesville result in serious injuries and deaths each year
After a Charlottesville crash, injured people and their families need resources and support. Regardless of the severity of the collision, the people involved are left to deal with injuries, medical bills, property damage, and insurance claims. When a Charlottesville accident is fatal, families are left to struggle with their grief and loss as best they can.
Resources to help accident victims and their families after a Charlottesville wreck
Regardless of whether it is a car accident, pedestrian accident, motorcycle crash, bicycle collision, truck accident, or any other kind of injury accident, the following resources can be helpful for crash victims and their families and friends.
Virginia Department of Insurance - get information here about state laws regarding insurance coverage.
Major hospitals in Charlottesville include:
When someone is seriously injured or killed in an accident, it is important to get help from an experienced personal injury attorney. A good accident lawyer works with injured folks to get financial compensation for accidents and injuries. Speak to a personal injury attorney to learn more about:
- Charlottesville car accidents and legal resources;
- Charlottesville pedestrian accidents and legal assistance;
- Charlottesville motorcycle accidents and legal information;
- Charlottesville commercial truck accidents;
- Charlottesville bicycle accidents and legal options;
- Charlottesville taxi and Uber/Lyft accidents and legal support;
- Charlottesville bus accidents and legal resources;
- Charlottesville boating accidents and legal information;
- Charlottesville train accidents;
- Charlottesville plane accidents;
- Charlottesville drunk driving accidents and legal options;
- Charlottesville distracted driving accidents and legal support;
- Charlottesville reckless driving accidents;
- Charlottesville hit-and-run accidents;
- Charlottesville uninsured/underinsured driver accidents;
- Charlottesville head-on accidents;
- Charlottesville partial fault accidents;
- Charlottesville wrongful death claims;
- Charlottesville back injuries;
- Charlottesville neck injuries;
- Charlottesville head, brain, and concussion injuries.
How do you deal with an insurance claim after a Charlottesville accident?
Regardless of how severe an accident is, almost everyone involved has to deal with insurance companies and claims. For accidents with very minor injuries and damage, a claim can sometimes be handled by working with the insurance adjuster. For crashes involving more serious injuries, or when a fatal accident occurs, a personal injury attorney is needed to manage the insurance claim. Go here to learn more about how a Charlottesville injury lawyer helps accident victims.