Complete Augusta County, VA accident reports and news.
Accidents in Augusta County are a major cause of property damage, injury, and death each year
In Augusta County, statistics from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration show that traffic crashes remain a primary public safety issue. Car, truck, bicycle, pedestrian, and motorcycle accidents are all a common occurrence, despite improvements in vehicle safety features, road design, bicycle and pedestrian corridors, and traffic signs.
When an accident happens in Augusta County, it is important to do the following immediately:
- Remain at the crash scene;
- Check on the condition of all people involved in the crash;
- Call the police;
- Exchange information with other drivers;
- Get contact information from witnesses;
- Inform your insurance company;
- Get appropriate medical treatment, and track the details;
- Take photos of vehicle damage and injuries;
- Consider hiring a personal injury attorney.
An injury attorney handles all the details so that you don't have to.
After an Augusta County accident, there are many issues that need to be handled immediately. Dealing with doctors, repair shops, car rental companies, police, and insurance companies is overwhelming, especially when someone is seriously injured. At this point, many injured people choose to hire a personal injury attorney whose job it is to handle the details and paperwork so that you can focus on recovery.
When someone is seriously injured or killed in an accident, it is important to get help from an experienced personal injury attorney. A good accident lawyer works with injured folks to get financial compensation for accidents and injuries. Learn more about:
- Augusta County car accidents and legal information;
- Augusta County pedestrian accidents;
- Augusta County motorcycle accidents;
- Augusta County truck accidents;
- Augusta County bus accidents;
- Augusta County Uber and Lyft accidents;
- Augusta County drunk driving accidents;
- Augusta County rear-end accidents;
- Augusta County hit-and-run accidents;
- Augusta County sideswipe accidents;
- Augusta County head-on accidents;
- Augusta County wrongful death claims;
- Augusta County spinal cord injuries;
- Augusta County whiplash injuries;
- Augusta County traumatic brain injuries.
Personal injury lawyers offer a no-cost claim evaluation to help you.
Since there is no cost to speak with a lawyer, it is a good idea to learn more about your potential claim. Accident Data Center can connect you with an experienced Augusta County personal injury lawyer who can provide you with information about your rights and options.
Accident Reports by city
Most recent accident reports