Complete Staunton city, VA accident reports and news.
Accidents in Staunton result in serious injuries and deaths each year
After a Staunton crash, injured people and their families need resources and support. Regardless of the severity of the collision, the people involved are left to deal with injuries, medical bills, property damage, and insurance claims. When a Staunton accident is fatal, families are left to struggle with their grief and loss as best they can.
Here are resources to help accident victims and their families after a Staunton wreck
Regardless of whether it is a car accident, pedestrian accident, motorcycle crash, bicycle collision, truck accident, or any other kind of injury accident, the following resources can be helpful for crash victims and their families and friends.
- Staunton Police Department;
- Staunton Fire & Rescue Department;
- Augusta County Sheriff’s Office;
- Virginia State Police;
- Augusta County Superior Court;
- Staunton real-time traffic report;
- Staunton grief support services;
- Virginia State Insurance Commissioner site.
When someone is seriously injured or killed in an accident, it is important to get help from an experienced personal injury attorney. A good accident lawyer works with injured folks to get financial compensation for accidents and injuries including:
- Staunton car accidents;
- Staunton pedestrian accidents;
- Staunton motorcycle accidents;
- Staunton commercial truck accidents;
- Staunton bus accidents;
- Staunton taxi accidents;
- Staunton Uber/Lyft accidents;
- Staunton drunk driving accidents;
- Staunton distracted driving accidents;
- Staunton hit-and-run crashes;
- Staunton reckless driving collisions;
- Staunton wrongful death claims;
- Staunton back and neck injuries;
- Staunton head, brain, and concussion injuries.
How do you deal with an insurance claim after a Staunton accident?
Regardless of how severe an accident is, almost everyone involved has to deal with insurance companies and claims. For accidents with very minor injuries and damage, a claim can sometimes be handled by working with the insurance adjuster. For crashes involving more serious injuries, or when a fatal crash occurs, a Staunton personal injury attorney is needed to manage the insurance claim. Go here to learn more about how a Staunton personal injury lawyer helps injured victims.
Accident Reports by city
Most recent accident reports
A white pickup was going around a street corner when the driver lost control and hit the school bus. The bus, marked as number 2, had a bus driver and two students onboard, none of whom were injured in the crash.