Need Legal Help Now?
Recent contributions from our visitors
- Comment: I agree with you 100%. WhyIn: Kaitlyn Bearup, 15, killed and Robert L. Vandemheen, 43, Timothy Jacob Vandemheen, 17, and Robert Allen Vandemheen, 16, injured in car crash at 16th Street and Piedmont Avenue in Zephyrhills, Florida
I agree with you 100%. Why the he'll would he be driving 80 in a residential place and why the hell would he even take that risk with his children in the car and someone else's child. Your right he would not have made it to court.
- Comment: Snake biteIn: Woman bitten 3 times by copperhead snake at Virginia restaurant
First off there should not be any reptiles inb any establishment. Michael must be the manager who don't care about his customers and their injuries. Michael get a life and start feeling what that customer feels.
- Comment: Hi Brenda and Kimberly, We'veIn: Loretta Fillow killed; Michael Haslup, 42, seriously injured in head-on crash on Southeast 183rd Avenue in Marion County, Florida
Hi Brenda and Kimberly, We've been looking for more information but nothing has been published in the news media. We will keep looking and will update this page once more information is available. Thanks, Ingrid, Accident Data Center
- Comment: bicyclist hit on 23 Oct 2017In: San Diego car accidents cause more injury, death, and economic loss than any other crime or civic issue
Need the accident report on Leo Morrison /Hawkins, hit on 23 Oct 2017
- Comment: I would like to know what theIn: Loretta Fillow killed; Michael Haslup, 42, seriously injured in head-on crash on Southeast 183rd Avenue in Marion County, FloridaI would like to know what the updates are on this investigation.
- Comment: One of the people injured inIn: William Molthop, 60, and Vincent Neri, 62, killed, Jordan Michalak, 23, injured in collision at 44th Place and First Avenue in Lyons, Illinois
One of the people injured in the crash is a customer of ours, we want to wish him a full and speedy recovery.
Also, we at Urban Insurance, wish to offer our condolences to the families of those who's lives were lost in this terrible accident.
- Comment: would like to have an updateIn: Loretta Fillow killed; Michael Haslup, 42, seriously injured in head-on crash on Southeast 183rd Avenue in Marion County, Florida
would like to have an update on the ongoing investagation of this crash that took the life an innocent women from her family and loved ones
- Comment: It is my understandingIn: Truck driver dies after crash involving train on Tom Counce Road in Obion County, TennesseeIt is my understanding that the Railroad crossing at that very crossing is down. Who do I contact to see that it is put up again> It has been down for months. firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.
- Comment: I witnessed this accident.In: Jordan Woods, 21, killed when motorcycle collides with SUV in Pasco County, Florida
I witnessed this accident. The at fault driver showed no concern for Mr. Woods. In my personal option, the driver was probably on legally prescribed medication that probably had a warning of do not operate heavy equipment. How many preventable accidents could be avoided if the warning stated DO NOT DRIVE AN AUTOMOBILE WHILE TAKING THIS MEDICATION????
- Comment: This was a terrible thing;In: Joanne Lisa Cigna, 44, killed in car collision at U.S. 321 and West 7th Street in Newton, North Carolina
This was a terrible thing; condolences to the driver of the truck who can contact me for information if they wish
- Comment: SHOESIn: Woman bitten 3 times by copperhead snake at Virginia restaurant
Michael, maybe you should read the article more carefully before you give such an opinion. The article clearly states she was wearing sandals.
- Comment: Long live my bro still cantIn: Dejon Dawson, 20, dead after hit-and-run by a taxi cab on Altama Avenue between R and Q streets in Brunswick, GeorgiaLong live my bro still cant believe I will never see you again #DEJONGANG
- Comment: With a tragic new breakingIn: Pedestrian killed in collision on East Freeway in Channelview, Texas
With a tragic new breaking story, a follow-up story would be appreciated with more details.
- Comment: He was a dr returning fromIn: Richard Waldman, 62, killed in collision on U.S. Route 322 in Reed Township, Pennsylvania
He was a dr returning from work and had spent countless hours driving to and from work through out his Mefical career. He was considered an excellent driver which makes his death that much more tragic.
- Comment: Shoes.In: Woman bitten 3 times by copperhead snake at Virginia restaurant
Well, maybe if she had been wearing SHOES she wouldn't have been bitten on the toes and side of the foot. Most places have "no shirt/no shoes" signs but they allow flip flops and sandals. To me, it's the same, especially when they can't wash their feet at some point in the month. Or have we time traveled back to the barefoot 60s? Maybe we're too poor to afford shoes now? When I was in high school, they wouldn't let us wear flip flops, saying they were too dangerous. Now, flip flops seem to be the only "shoe" that people want and even men are wearing them.
My guess is she also had a cell phone glued to her ear and wasn't paying attention to where she was walking, either.
- Comment: Seeking information aboutIn: Robert Lowe, 57, killed and Amanda Hartman, 32, and Matthew Welch, 39, injured in head-on collision on State Route 211 near Molalla, Oregon
Seeking information about Amanda and Matthew. Are they OK?
- Comment: There was no justice in thisIn: John E. Kudryk killed in pedestrian collision with speeding drivers Deonica Pannel and Israel Lugo Jr., 42, on West 25th Street in Cleveland, OhioThere was no justice in this case for my uncle John. Deonica pannell received probation for part in this .