Need Legal Help Now?
Recent contributions from our visitors
- Comment: Dear Ted. Thank you so muchIn: Motorcyclist killed in collision with vehicle at Commerce Drive and Crossroads Boulevard in Saratoga Springs, Utah
Dear Ted, Thank you so much for providing this information. We will watch for further updates to this story and will publish them as they become available. The Accident Data Center team
- Comment: Re: Saratoga SpringsIn: Motorcyclist killed in collision with vehicle at Commerce Drive and Crossroads Boulevard in Saratoga Springs, Utah
Re: Saratoga Springs Motorcycle Accident 3/20/18 was in fact a high speed chase
Hello. Just so you know the police did not disclose to you the full story. The motorcyclist killed was being Chased by cops. I live in Saratoga Springs. My wife witnessed the Motorcyclist evading or fleeing several police cars on Redwood road and Commercial Drive. The motorcyclist rode right past her then flipped around heading south on Redwood then turned left onto Crossroads Blvd heading East. That is when he ran into the White SUV.
At around 8:50 - 8:55 pm I, along with a big crowd of neighbors who had stopped to gawk and rubber neck, personally saw the aftermath of the cops and first responders taking alternating turns working on the guy doing CPR. They did that for 20 plus minutes till they “called it” at around 9:25 pm ish. I watched life flight land and everything.
The thing that troubles me is that the all the news outlets are reporting this as if it was just another fatal motorcycle accident because that is what one sided story the police are telling them.
You news people need to inform the public with correct facts about the story. The guy was in trouble for something and was running away for a big reason. He did not want to go to jail.
Please will you return to the police and investigate Further for the truth and do an updated cover story.
Feel free to reach out to me.
- Comment: Really? How do you run overIn: Debra Nelson, 53, killed in pedestrian collision with driver Tyler William Nelson, 31, in Marysville, WashingtonReally? How do you run over yourself with a car?
- Comment: She also tampered withIn: Norma Hoffman, 79, killed, Irwin Hoffman, 83, and Demario Evans, 35, injured, and driver Rachel Veronica Hauser, 28, charged in hit-and-run collision on U.S. 41 in Sarasota, Florida
She also tampered with evidence and tried to peel off bumper stickers that would indentify her .
- Comment: This woman, racheal . WasIn: Norma Hoffman, 79, killed, Irwin Hoffman, 83, and Demario Evans, 35, injured, and driver Rachel Veronica Hauser, 28, charged in hit-and-run collision on U.S. 41 in Sarasota, Florida
This woman, racheal . Was reckless and killed a poor woman and then fled the scene .
- Comment: This is such a tragicIn: Malachi A. Jackson, 38, killed in head-on collision with commercial truck on State Road 128 near Jal, New MexicoThis is such a tragic accident, and I still cant believe he is gone. I keep replaying that night in my head. Thinking maybe if i had just stayed on the phone with him a little longer he might still be here. I was talking to him while he was in town and even after all the bs from the search and seize he still pushed thru(as he always found a way to smile thru any situation). He was gonna text me to let me know he made it back safely, that text I will never receive. A great man/father gone way to soon all because of some search and seize bs. He is gonna be missed like crazy.
- Comment: when are we going to get allIn: Driver Sarah Agosta, 80, and pedestrian Eric Small, 71, killed when vehicle crashes into Publix at Lake Ida and Jog in West Palm Beach County, Florida
when are we going to get all of these elderly drivers off of the road down here? they are all accidents waiting to happen...I'm a senior and I see nothing wrong with testing people after a certain age...it's a privelage and not a right to drive
- Comment: i worked with Malachi sinceIn: Malachi A. Jackson, 38, killed in head-on collision with commercial truck on State Road 128 near Jal, New Mexico
i worked with Malachi since Dec on this rig. He was an honorable man. I actually went to the site of the collision this morning it’s anout 15 miles from the rig to pay my respects and have a moment of pray for his family. It didn’t matter who you were or where you were from he made you feel welcome. We shared some good times out here on this rig and he is and will be missed by many. If there is anything I can do or questions I can help answer please don’t not hesitate to call me. 210-608-1793. May God watch over you all and help bring comfort and peace to all of us that were affected by this horrible tragedy.
- Comment: I work for the same company.In: Malachi A. Jackson, 38, killed in head-on collision with commercial truck on State Road 128 near Jal, New MexicoI work for the same company. I lost my best friend and my brother. We talked about him having to leave to dispose of the ammo. I told him to standfast. Nobody from either companies have called my mom or me. The greatest father, brother, and friend is gone. I tried to get the numbers for the guys on location. I still have no info. Anyone who had the pleasure of meeting my brother or me know we practice love for everyone. I lost a piece of my soul. We woke each other up every morning and talked throughout the day. Everyday. My mentor. Now my niece and my kids and my family won't get to see the amazing person God blessed us with. Malachi Jackson I know you will guide me and my family and friends will guide our family through this. He has been by my side since I was born. My bestfriend, brother, and hero. I love you brother.
- Comment: I totally agree Jenn.I totally agree Jenn. Fantastic Father,Son,Brother,Friend but most importantly an Honorable Man of God! I pray for Truth and accountability for whoever is responsible for Malachi Jackson's death. This is such a horrible loss. Prayers for JJ and his daughter as well as All of us who knew, loved and admired hm! RIP Malachi and hug Kyle for me! I love you you were like a son to us!
- Comment: Thank you for letting us know
Thank you for letting us know what happen. This is Jenn... the one he was always on the phone with. He had to have been over worked and falling asleep for this to have happened. Why didn't they just have him throw it away! WTF... I can't understand. And now this wonderful man is gone. I'm just at a loss.
- Comment: The gentleman killed, Malachi
The gentleman killed, Malachi Jackson; was a good friend and co-worker of mine and I'd like to say a few things about him as a devoted Son, Father, brother and friend to many... After working 15+hours a day, everyday, he was forced to leave location under the threat of being run-off and replaced over having a few shells of ammunition in his vehicle! Now I'm not going to comment on the Oil/gas operator that initiated the threat but the fact that we work such grueling hours everyday just goes to show how tired a person is after working like this for months on end with no time off. The fact is most of us in this industry CANNOT AFFORD to take time off due to the losers in the past that filed the "overtime lawsuit" so now we are all hourly workers. THOSE f-tards are the real blame for this man's death! In the end, he wasn't drinking, he wasn't drugging; he was told to leave location because of a few rounds of ammunition and instead of just warning him of the ammo in his vehicle and making him throw it away, the safety man instructed him to remove the ammo from location and this particular individual and oil/gas operator should be held accountable for his death! Look what you idiots cost us! Over some stupid ammo? Are you f**king serious!? You know who you are and you should be ashamed of yourselves and I would HATE to be in your shoes b/c I'd feel completely responsible FOR THE REMAINDER OF MY LIFE!
- Comment: snake biteIn: Woman bitten 3 times by copperhead snake at Virginia restaurant
Times have changed Michael. There was no indication that she was on the cell phone in the article. Young snakes do not travel far from their nesting area. Hawks often nest in trees closest to snakes. Snakes are attracted to food and water sources as well. Young snakes have a wet bite, which is dangerous. At least, they caught the snake for identification purposes. Life happens everywhere. Just be observant.
I am aware of a way side where a young man had pulled over to take a nap. He was killed when a python got into his vehicle and killed him while he was napping. They only identified the snake by the scales it left behind. I have watched a python cross a Walmart parking lot during the day, It was between a drainage pond and a canal.
- Comment: I was driving at 6:35 pm atIn: One person killed and one injured in collision at South Platte River Drive and Santa Fe in Denver, Colorado
I was driving at 6:35 pm at this location when I saw what looked to be a commercial truck that was stalled in the middle lane of South Platt dr around 6:35 PM . A male was setting the florencent triangles out ont the road where the truck was stalled. I had to slam on my brakes and put my blinkers on as I was trying to get around him . The traffic was non stop. I had to wait until I had the time to get around the truck. Other cars where honking at me and was very anxious to get out of the way of on coming cars. I told my granddaughter he is good to cause an accident.
- Comment: its been 4 whole years an iIn: Sophia Calhoun, 9, dies in Victoria, Texas after the SUV she was riding in, driven by Yvonne Calhoun, 38, was hit by suspected drunk driver Rodolfo Alvarez, 41
its been 4 whole years an i still miss you so much rip princess love an miss you
- Comment: Heather Green received a 10In: Heather Rankel, 43, killed after head-on car accident with alleged DUI driver Heather Green, 30, on FM 2920 near Telge, TX
Heather Green received a 10 year sentence to the Texas Department of Corrections on Nov. 3rd, 2016. Green is not elligble for a parole hearing until Oct. 2021 and/or full sentencing date of Oct. 2026.
- Comment: Tyler would give and doIn: Debra Nelson, 53, killed in pedestrian collision with driver Tyler William Nelson, 31, in Marysville, Washington
Tyler would give and do anything for any one even if they were not nice. His step mother I've knew to be vary unrashional and show hatred and made comments in the sense of doing harm to her self and making it look like or was tyler.she had it out for him from day one. She made it difficult for Tyler to see his dad.
- Comment: I love you tyler. She did itIn: Debra Nelson, 53, killed in pedestrian collision with driver Tyler William Nelson, 31, in Marysville, Washington
I love you tyler. She did it to her self. That you are right about.