Recent contributions from our visitors

• In: April Dawn Stillwell, 17, killed; Shane Swiney, 22, injured in ATV crash near Barb Hollow Road in Walland, Tennessee
    1 month 2 days ago
    I see you are having fun riding your new 4 wheeler in which you call the beast in the trails that is called the play grounds where april and her friends use to ride li see it dont bother you bit the place where you killed april on your piece f junk atv and your still going back there showing your but have you no morals at all i also see your going to wind rock park where april and i visited a lot you are a damger o n a atv if i were to kill a young beutiful lady like april or anybody on an atv out of stupitity i would never ride again. You have no consciece
  • Comment: Hyland
    In: Baby dies after taking 'natural' cold medicine, Seattle mother sues manufacturer
    1 month 2 days ago
    The baby died after taking this cold medicine, not after being vaccinated.
  • In: Indianapolis car accidents cause more injury, death, and economic loss than any other crime or civic issue
    1 month 4 days ago
    My sister was in a terrible car accident the 15th this month and somebody died in it she don't remember the record who was with her we cannot find out anything how can I find out who got killed where it happened and what was going on please help
    1 month 5 days ago
    Did shane keep april on the 4wheeler she really wanted to get off of it did she see he was angry at her did he drive like an idot because he was mad at her was she scared and he knew it come. On somebody tell what really happend i saw his text to a friend of mine he was lieing and tryin to cover up the real stoy please somebody. Truth!!!
  • In: Brandon Lee Slaughter, 15, killed in pedestrian collision on U.S. 27 in Lafayette County, Florida
    1 month 6 days ago

It's sad we miss him and I wish I could have said goodbye "love you Brandon "

1 month 1 week ago
    Maybe some day shane will tell the truth if his guilt ever gets to him we pray for closesure and peace only god shane and april knows what really happend that night we pray for the familys peace. April was a very great person. This family has sufferd so much.
  • In: Woman in her 40's dies after hit-and-run driver attempts to flee previous collision, strikes her in crosswalk at Normandie Avenue and 83rd Street in Los Angeles, California
    1 month 1 week ago

by any chance is the deceased victims name Ms.Rayanne Nichole Hillyer aka Ray-Ray

• In: Errik B. Giles, 15, killed in hit-and-run pedestrian collision on Hammond Road in Aiken County, South Carolina
    1 month 1 week ago

that was my cosuin blood

1 month 1 week ago
    I know people forget after a while and go on with their lives but i will never forget. I stoped living when april did she was a beautiful person with hopes and dreams just like any other teenager. Didnt bother anybody she was no trouble maker she just wanted to live her life i love you forever my sweet april
    1 month 1 week ago
    I wont give up until the truth is told. Shane told so many lies about that horrible night aprils family has let it go. But i wll not i loved my daughter with all my heart her death could have been prevented if shane would have been thinking of her safety he was careless and stupid april paid with her life. He needs to pay for his carelessnes. Shes gone thanks to him and hes living the good life its not fair.
  • In: Khusan Mamedova, 27, and 25-year-old man dead, one man in critical condition after allegedly impaired driver loses control of car and crashes into tree off of Kettering Boulevard in Moraine, Ohio
    1 month 1 week ago

this was a set up that was planned for almost 10 years by the prople around him, which includes friends and family of Khusan Mamedov. He was being forced to act and vehave in public how the people needed him to, in order to get away. This is a simple a badic murder. In Russia and in Turkey, this type of murder happens alot. Please investigate more into this case while is still active, the detective that is currently  running this case is not investigating at all. Please sonebody get into this case, it is very easy to solve this case, contact the brother of Khusan, they tryibg to repeat the act and do to his brother in a sane way.

• In: Jayden Hawkins, 5, killed in pedestrian collision with school bus on Kentucky 70 near Morgantown, Kentucky
    1 month 1 week ago

I am so sorry jaden was acctualy was one of my friend's in kendergarden

1 month 1 week ago
    He knew her parents did not give her permission to be on his four wheeler, the report from Honda stated that four wheeler was not in riding condition for anyone!!! He lied to cover his butt... he told me my niece begged him to take her to dance in the rain...I know she she would have never said anything like that...ive seen all the reports and what told me is not the same! He wasn't charged for anything. Yet he was a grown man, no helmet, the four wheeler was labeled one person only, it was on the roadway, speeding , on private property without permission...and the blood test was lost???? How was any of this justice??? She was a cjild!!! Im hoping Karma don't let me down.
    1 month 2 weeks ago
    How did shane get by with hardly no enjuries and april had horrific injuries shane jumped off and left her tangled up in the atv he told the investagators they both were thrown from the atv he lied just like he told so. many lies about the accident. He never told me he was sorry nor did he tell her mother he was sorry he never ask us to forgive him if he had any remorse i never knew it he said the district attorney told him not to worry about it. It was just a freak accident. It was a tradgiety that took a beautiful young ladies life a future mother. My future grand children. A brave strong and kind and very caring young lady. One who was a true friend to the ones she loved. To them it was a freak accident. But to me it was much more than that april is not here to tell her side of the story. And he told so many differnt stories he cant keep up with what he told. No justice!!!
    1 month 2 weeks ago
    Careless driving showing off going way to fast knowing he had no brakes shane swiney was not a safe rider and yet he put april on that death trap anyway and bailing off and leaving her helpless on the atv and yet after the wreck it wouldnt no time at all he was out showing off on 4 wheelers again and running up and down the road in front of her parents house i got to ask why did he get by with no charges at all it is not right she was still a minor at 17 he was an adult at 22 he had no permission to have her on the atv how did he get by with this ????
  • In: Pedestrian injured in hit-and-run collision on East 47th Street in Bronzeville neighborhood of Chicago, Illinois
    1 month 2 weeks ago

I was there at the time of this accident. It was my friend who was critically injured, she lost her right leg due to the drunk driver who did a hit and run. Detective Annyce Brown of Major Accidents held the offender in custody yet released him even after he admitted to driving drunk and causing the accident. Now my friend is still in the hospital, learning how to cope and live life without a major limb. The DA's office nor Detective Brown has had any contact with my friend!!! This drunk driver needs to be arrested and charged!!! He works for CTA.

1 month 2 weeks ago
    Thank you for your words of kindness its a shame a persons child goes before them at such a young age
  • In: Rick Lee Musselman dead, Ronald Ellis, 57, arrested for DUI following crash on Dominion Way and Elverta Road in Rio Linda, California
    1 month 2 weeks ago

Can only hope Rondald Ellis rec's full sentence for his careless and thoughtless actions!!

• In: Pedestrian Brian Jerome Morgan, 38, killed in collision on Green Springs Highway in Birmingham, Alabama
    1 month 3 weeks ago
    I wish you and mom were still here bro, Yall still in our heart
    1 month 3 weeks ago
    So sorry that your daughter is gone. It breaks my heart to know how much your family is hurting and how much you miss your precious April. I pray that the peace of God will rest upon your family.