Need Legal Help Now?

Page 1 of 3

Recent contributions from our visitors

• In: Cameron Stewart, 15, killed, driver Matthew Roskowske, 18, seriously injured, taken to hospital, after their car leaves roadway and crashes into several trees in Jefferson County.
    1 week 1 day ago
    Matt was my older brother... 3 years have gone by and still not a second goes by without me thinking of him and why it had to be him and so soon. I miss you Matt hope your living the life up there in heaven
  • In: Motorcyclists David Llewellyn, 49, and Harley Llewellyn, 21, injured in collision with hit-and-run driver on North Carolina 66/Old Hollow Road in Walkertown, North Carolina
    1 week 1 day ago
    Praying for both of y'all ..love and miss u. We all do..
  • In: Tahseen Tanzil killed after his car leaves roadway and crashes into pond on I-95.
    1 week 1 day ago
    I read this piece of writing fully about the comparison of latest and previous technologies, it's remarkable article.
  • Comment: Manny,
    In: Pedestrian Lorraine Saucedo-Murillo, 50, killed and male motorcyclist injured in collision on Palm Drive in Desert Hot Springs, California
    1 week 1 day ago

Manny,

Can you please get in touch...I have information on the accident.

-Jen

• Comment: Manny,
    1 week 1 day ago

Manny,

Can you please get in touch...I have information on the accident.

-Jen

• In: Richeany Meas, 25, killed after blown tire causes wreck on I-75 in Marietta, Georgia
    1 week 1 day ago

RIP Richany It's been 3 yrs. and I really miss you girl, I think about messaging you or Calling you Just to hear your voice, It's hard to believe that your not here anymore ..but your with us in spirit though. Miss You Girl!!!

• In: Two motorcyclists injured in collision on Marsh Causeway in Knotts Island, North Carolina
    1 week 1 day ago

Has anyone got any additional information on this? It was a horrible situation. We were on our way to the island and stuck a little further back than the accident took place.

• In: Valerie Jones, 46, killed in single-vehicle crash into tree off of Interstate 80 in Fairfield, California
    1 week 1 day ago

It wasn't no damn drugs & alcohol she was late to a meeting.

• In: Marko Rubin, 48, and France Bowers, 49, killed when SUV driven by Chana Woods, 31, strikes motorcycles on I-94 in Allen Park, Michigan
    1 week 1 day ago

She should also be charged with 2 counts of vehiclor homicides

1 week 1 day ago

I hope they catch the cowardly scumbag that fled the scene.

1 week 1 day ago
    She will be greatly missed. She was a wonderful woman.
  • In: Benjamin Tripp, 35, killed in workplace accident at Dean's Towing and Recovery in Erwin, North Carolina
    1 week 2 days ago

Thank you for letting us know of our error. I have corrected the accident page here. I'm so sorry for your loss, Ingrid, Accident Data Center

1 week 2 days ago
    Ben was 35 years old and was one of the sweetest kindest human beings I've ever had the chance to know.
  • In: Seth Fairbanks, 29, and Anthony Hooper, 23, killed after small-plane crash in waters of Knik Arm near Anchorage, Alaska
    1 week 3 days ago
    I was just watching and episode of the yukon men and seen that seth the pilot had passed and that saddened me I'm sorry to hear that happened to such a young and talented person his family is in my prayers
  • In: Emily Javadi, 34, killed in pedestrian collision with alleged drunk driver Travis Elwell, 23, on McKinney Ave in Dallas, Texas
    1 week 3 days ago
    This was a tragedy that such a beautiful, smart & kind young woman that was loved & admired by so many people lost her life because of someone else's bad decision. I've personally met the young man that was driving the vehicle that hit her & that was responsible for her death & I could see it in his eyes & hear it in his voice when he spoke about it that he is overcome with so much guilt & sadness for what happened because he chose to drink & drive. He shared his story & is trying to help educate others in order to hopefully stop them from making the same mistakes he did. I'm glad that he doesn't drink anymore & has turned his life around & despite what he did & how other people may feel towards or about him he's a kind & caring person that's truly sorry for what he did & is doing everything he can to make a positive impact by helping others. I know nothing can change what happened & he shouldn't have drove his vehicle after drinking anything at all but the fact is that it did happen & nothing will change that but chosing to do the right thing from here on out is a major step in the right direction. I hate the fact that not only did this horrible accident take the life of such an amazing & loved woman who was truly cherished by all her family & friends but it destroyed the life of the man that was driving as well as his young children & family
  • Comment: Dear Teddi,
    In: Dana Wilson and Ryan Menk, both 18, killed in head-on crash with alleged drunk driver on Highway 74 in Lumberton, North Carolina
    1 week 3 days ago

2/11//17

Dear Teddi,

Your sorrow is experienced and felt deeply. Tears stream from my eyes in the passing of your beautiful daughter, Dana.  I’m aware of how very precious she is to you and know that while this makes her absence painful, God observes your anguish with tender concern.  May God’s Angels of comfort bless you and Gregory and Billy during this time and look over you with tender mercies and loving kindness. Matthew 5:4.  He has brought her entrance into heaven, to walk before Him forever in everlasting Light You are all are in my heart; and my prayer is that the beautiful years you had together will bring you comfort.

“With You in Spirit“

Judy and Christie Jones

Fort Mill, SC, Charlotte NC

• In: Gage Noble, 16, Anya Teasdale, 16, and Joseph Wyss, 15, killed, Jennifer Hopkin, 35, injured when car and truck collide at Melvin and Clarno roads in Green County, Wisconsin
    1 week 3 days ago

When is something going to be done, i.e. a 4 way stop or stop lights, etc, or are we just going to allow more and more people of all ages to be killed, mamed and/or injured and continue to say, "that's a dangerous intersection"?  Aren't people worth the inconvenience of having a safer road.  Maybe they will get to their destination a couple of minutes later, but they will be alive and uninjured.  Just a thought that I hope you consider.  Let's end the waste of human life in Monroe, WI.  A former Wisconsin citizen.

• In: Bennie Fuller, 49, and Morgan Cleaves, 16, killed, and three injured in two-vehicle crash at Tara Boulevard and Mundy’s Mill in Clayton County, Georgia
    1 week 4 days ago

Morgan was no joke and she always cared about people she dont know. I just wanna tell you guys that i love her so much.

1 week 4 days ago

• In: Ainsley Hubbard, 27, and Aidan Hubbard, 31, killed, Nikolaos Linaritakis, 60, injured in car collision with wrong-way driver Rodney D. Wright at 405 Freeway and Getty Center Drive in Brentwood, California
    1 week 5 days ago

this tragedy should've never happened .