Recent contributions from our visitors

• In: 1 dead after 3-vehicle crash on Highway 46 near Boerne, Texas
    1 month 5 days ago

Saw truck that went thru fence and into a tree. Was wondering who was in it. This was on 46 coming from Boerne

• In: Terry Dixon, 61, Lori Tindel, 44, and Robert Gragg, 48, dead in fiery head-on crash on U.S. 221 north of Marion, North Carolina
    1 month 5 days ago
    Somebody please contact me Terry Dixon was the most unbelievable friend I ever had I only knew him for less than 5 years but the way we met and the bond we shared the incredible brotherly in Christ like love friendship closer than any family member I even had where the experiences we had on the road while he sold bird houses and ministered to people lifted people up studying God's word and just had such a presence such an incredible ability to do what he did and he was one of the best drivers I've ever rode with her been in the car within my life for that to happen please somebody contact me I miss him everyday nobody would ever even communicate with me afterwards and his family my phone number is 321 301-6080 I live in Florida and every day I see Terry and my mind and my heart and my spirit just seems to be missing something could someone please contact me like his brother Wayne Dixon or anybody that loved him and that knew that me and him were friends and the plans that we had to help people that were suffering from drug addiction and spiritual attack cuz I have suffered a great loss and nobody would ever communicate with me afterwards and just treat me like I don't mean anything to Terry while he was alive?
  • In: Jacqueline Houston, 70, and 15-year-old passenger pronounced dead after collision at New Shepherdsville Road and Deatsville Road in Bardstown, Kentucky
    1 month 1 week ago
    This happened 4 years ago. It was an accident.
  • In: Robert Collins, 39, killed in pedestrian collision with police vehicle on Highway 52 in St. Stephen, South Carolina
    1 month 1 week ago

this was no accident . the justice system completely FAILED my uncle . i hope the pig who did this to this sweet man rots in hell . we'll fight for justice for you uncle rocky

• In: Orlando, Daytona Beach, and Melbourne motorcycle collisions are a serious safety risk for the many riders in the region
    1 month 2 weeks ago

Can you please tell me the name of the motorcycle rider and his condition? The accident occurred on I95N just before exit 268 for Route 40 at 8:15pm on April 7, 2022.

• In: Danielle Pfaff, 17, Zoe Rhymer, 16, killed, one other person injured, transported to hospital, after their car leaves the I-55 southbound roadway near Festus, crashes into a tree and overturns.
    1 month 2 weeks ago

Happy birthday zoey. You will never be forgotten. Ever. Love.

• In: Melissa Leicht, 50, killed in pedestrian collision on Merritt Boulevard in Dundalk, Maryland
    1 month 2 weeks ago

Wow I agree with you permalink

• In: Maranda Kay McNew, 27, dies; Steven Heide, 47, suffers injuries in head-on crash with tractor trailer on Arkansas 9 bypass in Morrilton
    1 month 2 weeks ago

I felt like i lost everything after she died because im her daughter

• In: Claude W. McEwen killed in pedestrian collision involving disabled vehicle on Interstate 10 in Pascagoula, Mississippi
    1 month 3 weeks ago

This was my brother

• In: Baby dies after taking 'natural' cold medicine, Seattle mother sues manufacturer
    1 month 3 weeks ago

Read the story again. The mother did not give it to the child.   The girlfriend of the childs father did.  And that doesn't mean the father even knew about it. Some people don't realize that homeopathic remedies are also dosed differently for children than they are for adults, just like FDA regulated medicines. Maybe the woman didn't realize and gave the same dosage as she would have taken herself.

1 month 4 weeks ago

Did the autopsy say the cause of death was poisoning, or was it caused by a pathogen that caused epiglottitus, tracheaitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, etc? I suspect it's the latter. Some of these respiratory infections fulminate very rapidly, and OTC medicines do not have any effect on them (positive or negative).

• In: Phoenix car accidents cause more injury, death, and economic loss than any other crime or civic issue
    2 months 1 week ago

I was driving my 2018 Nissan Sentra N. on Longmore, turned W. on Broadway.  A large,  lifted black pickup traveling eastbound ran the red light and struck me.  Witnesses could not give further identifying info of the truck or driver.  The truck would have left front damage.  Any info out there?

2 months 1 week ago

that is total bull.  she took my sister away from her family and she didn't get charged...she shouldn't have been behind the wheel, it doesn't matter if my sister wasn't crossing at the cross walk..that woman was going at a high speed and under the influence of MJ.  that is vechicular manslaughter..

• Comment: sad
    In: Josephine Crossman, 85, killed in pedestrian collision on 8th Street in Honesdale, Pennsylvania
    2 months 1 week ago

sad

• Comment: wow sad
    In: Joshua Page, 18, and Jeremy Page, 17, killed in pickup collision at Newland Street and Yorktown Avenue in Huntington Beach, California
    2 months 1 week ago

wow sad

• In: Terrence Jackson, 28, and Tayela Jackson, 3, killed in single-vehicle car crash into tree off of State Highway 111 in Duplin County, North Carolina
    2 months 1 week ago

& On his birthday and my niece was five months old. You will always be missed!!

• In: 9-year-old girl, a student at Ruth Eriksson Elementary School, killed, after she is struck by a car on N. Haggerty Road, outside the school, in Canton, Michigan
    2 months 2 weeks ago

I never knew this happened here at Eriksson, which is very heartbreaking for the parents. And me.

• Comment: Medicine
    2 months 2 weeks ago

My boys are well into their 20s now.  When they were young I was always nervous about giving them any medicine, Even medicine  prescribed by a doctor.

• In: Carey W. Baker, 48, dead and two injured following rear-end collision between two semi-trucks on I-70 in Clay County, Indiana
    2 months 2 weeks ago

I worked with Carey. This is beyond horrific and sad. We all thought the world of him and have felt his loss. I too want to know why and how this happened. There was no way the first truck was going 60mph. That's a lie

• Comment: as
    In: Three people killed in collision on Interstate 80 near Milford, Nebraska