Dothan, AL - Accident News and Resources including car, bicycle, motorcycle and truck accidents and much more.
Dothan, Alabama - "The Peanut Capital of the World"
Dothan is located in the southeastern corner of Alabama approximately 20 miles west of Georgia and 18 miles north of Florida. With a population of roughly 68,000 it's the largest city in that part of Alabama state, serving as a main transportation hub for a significant part of the region.
Major roadways in Dothan
Several major roadways serve the Dothan area including:
- U.S. Highway 84 which extends from Colorado to Georgia;
- U.S. Route 431 / State Route 1, a major north-south state highway in eastern Alabama;
- U.S. Highway 231 running from Indiana to Florida.
Links to recent accidents in the Dothan area
- Dothan car accidents;
- Dothan motorcycle accidents;
- Dothan pedestrian accidents;
- Dothan aircraft accidents;
- Other accidents in Dothan.
If someone you know has been injured in an accident, here are links to major hospitals in the Dothan area
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center, the city's only public hospital.
- Flowers Hospital, a private hospital on the western side of Dothan.
Grief support groups in Dothan
What to do after a serious accident in Dothan
If you or a loved one has been hurt or killed in a motor vehicle accident in Dothan, it is essential to get legal assistance to cover the medical bills, lost income, and other costs that arise. An experienced Dothan personal injury attorney will make sure that you and your family are compensated so that you can begin rebuilding your life.