Georgia Featured Articles
- Was the negligent driver in your car accident killed? You might be eligible for compensation from the deceased driver's estate. Learn how to recover compensation from a deceased drivers insurance and estate.
- Georgia is a comparative negligence state. This can mean that both drivers can potentially be responsible for an accident. Learn more about what is comparative negligence, and how it impacts accident compensation.
- Were many vehicles involved in the car accident? This can result in many questions on who is responsible for the accident. Learn how multi-car-pileup accidents work.
- Did your accident involve an out-of-state driver? These injury accidents can come with confusion on how car accident legal claims work when a driver is from another state. Learn accident legal claims work when they are involving an out-of-state driver.
- Have you received a check from the auto insurance company that you’re not satisfied with the amount? Are you not confident if you should cash the check? Learn what you should do with an immediate check that comes from an auto insurance company.
- With medical bills coming due, and car accident expenses taking a toll on your finances, you might be wondering how long it takes to get compensated after an accident. Check out how long it should take to be compensated from an auto accident.
Stephinie Diane Tegeder, 21, and Derrick Lee Brinkley, 33, die in motorcycle crash in Gainesville, Georgia
Modified Date:Sun, 09/07/2014 - 1:10pm
Accident Date:Saturday, September 6, 2014
Authorities cited speed as the main factor in a crash that killed two motorcyclists in Hall County. Georgia State Patrol Sgt. Anthony Coleman tells The Times of Gainesville 33-year-old Derrick Lee Brinkley and 21-year-old Stephinie Diane Tegeder of Gainesville were killed Saturday when Brinkley lost control of the motorcycle they were riding.
Two riders on a motorcycle were killed after they crashed on Ga. 365 south. "The motorcycle went off into the median, and the driver lost control," GSP Sgt. Anthony Coleman said. The Georgia State Patrol said speed was the main factor, though alcohol may also have been involved.
Stephinie Diane Tegeder
Derrick Lee Brinkley
Roadway:White Sulphur Road
County:Hall County, GA