Georgia Featured Articles
- Was the negligent driver in your car accident killed? You might be eligible for compensation from the deceased driver's estate. Learn how to recover compensation from a deceased drivers insurance and estate.
- Georgia is a comparative negligence state. This can mean that both drivers can potentially be responsible for an accident. Learn more about what is comparative negligence, and how it impacts accident compensation.
- Were many vehicles involved in the car accident? This can result in many questions on who is responsible for the accident. Learn how multi-car-pileup accidents work.
- Did your accident involve an out-of-state driver? These injury accidents can come with confusion on how car accident legal claims work when a driver is from another state. Learn accident legal claims work when they are involving an out-of-state driver.
- Have you received a check from the auto insurance company that you’re not satisfied with the amount? Are you not confident if you should cash the check? Learn what you should do with an immediate check that comes from an auto insurance company.
- With medical bills coming due, and car accident expenses taking a toll on your finances, you might be wondering how long it takes to get compensated after an accident. Check out how long it should take to be compensated from an auto accident.
Complete Savannah, GA accident reports and news.
Accidents in Savannah result in serious injuries and deaths each year
After a Savannah crash, injured people and their families need resources and support. Regardless of the severity of the collision, the people involved are left to deal with injuries, medical bills, property damage, and insurance claims. When a Savannah accident is fatal, families are left to struggle with their grief and loss as best they can.
Here are resources to help accident victims and their families after a Savannah wreck
Regardless of whether it is a car accident, pedestrian accident, motorcycle crash, bicycle collision, truck accident, or any other kind of injury accident, the following resources can be helpful for crash victims and their families and friends.
Major hospitals in Savannah include:
How do you deal with an insurance claim after a Savannah accident?
Regardless of how severe an accident is, almost everyone involved has to deal with insurance companies and claims. For accidents with very minor injuries and damage, a claim can sometimes be handled by working with the insurance adjuster. For crashes involving more serious injuries, or when a fatal crash occurs, a personal injury attorney is needed to manage the insurance claim. Go here to learn more about how a Savannah personal injury lawyer helps accident victims.