Complete Lexington, KY accident reports and news.
Accidents in Lexington result in serious injuries and deaths each year
After a Lexington crash, injured people and their families need resources and support. Regardless of the severity of the collision, the people involved are left to deal with injuries, medical bills, property damage, and insurance claims. When a Lexington accident is fatal, families are left to struggle with their grief and loss as best they can.
Here are resources to help accident victims and their families after a Lexington wreck
Regardless of whether it is a car accident, pedestrian accident, motorcycle crash, bicycle collision, truck accident, or any other kind of injury accident, the following resources can be helpful for crash victims and their families and friends.
Major hospitals in Lexington include:
When someone is seriously injured or killed in an accident, it is important to get help from an experienced personal injury attorney. A good accident lawyer works with injured folks to get financial compensation for accidents and injuries. Speak to a personal injury attorney to learn more about:
- Lexington car accidents and legal resources;
- Lexington pedestrian accidents and legal assistance;
- Lexington motorcycle accidents and legal information;
- Lexington commercial truck accidents;
- Lexington bicycle accidents and legal options;
- Lexington taxi and Uber/Lyft accidents and legal support;
- Lexington bus accidents and legal resources;
- Lexington boating accidents and legal information;
- Lexington train accidents;
- Lexington plane accidents;
- Lexington drunk driving accidents and legal options;
- Lexington distracted driving accidents and legal support;
- Lexington reckless driving accidents;
- Lexington hit-and-run accidents;
- Lexington uninsured/underinsured driver accidents;
- Lexington head-on accidents;
- Lexington partial fault accidents;
- Lexington wrongful death claims;
- Lexington spinal cord injuries;
- Lexington neck injuries;
- Lexington head, brain, and concussion injuries.
How do you deal with an insurance claim after a Lexington accident?
Regardless of how severe an accident is, almost everyone involved has to deal with insurance companies and claims. For accidents with very minor injuries and damage, a claim can sometimes be handled by working with the insurance adjuster. For crashes involving more serious injuries, or when a fatal crash occurs, a Lexington wrongful death attorney is needed to manage the insurance claim. Go here to learn more about how a Lexington personal injury lawyer helps accident victims.