Need Legal Help Now?

Page 1 of 3

Jason Byrnes electrocuted hanging Christmas lights when his ladder touches live wire.

Modified Date: 
Wed, 09/24/2014 - 11:15am
Accident Date: 
Sunday, December 15, 2013

Jason Byrnes fatally shocked while hanging Christmas lights.

Anne Arundel County officials say a 34-year-old man died after he was shocked while putting up Christmas lights.

Anne Arundel County officials say a 34-year-old man died after he was shocked while putting up Christmas lights.

County police and fire officials say Jason Byrnes was hanging lights for a neighbor in North Beach on Monday and he was shocked when the ladder he was standing on touched an electrical wire. Officials say Byrnes died shortly after he arrived at Prince George's Trauma Center.

Officials said the death has been ruled accidental.

People Involved: 
Jason Byrnes
Roadway: 
Unknown

Add new comment

To prevent automated s-p-a-m submissions leave this field empty.