Louis Stephenson, 71, killed and three others sent to hospital after propane heater causes carbon monoxide poisoning in house on Pierpont Avenue in Cleveland, Ohio

Modified Date: 
Sat, 03/12/2022 - 4:13pm
Accident Date: 
Thursday, March 10, 2022

One man pronounced dead, 3 people hospitalized after carbon monoxide emergency in Cleveland

The son went inside the home to check on his family and found his father dead in the upstairs bedroom and his 59-year-old mother unconscious and incoherent.

People Involved: 
Louis Stephenson
Pierpont Avenue