Oklahoma Featured Articles
- Oklahomans often make these common mistakes after a car accident. Learn how to avoid these costly mistakes that can hurt you in the long run.
- There are certain vital steps that the victims of car crashes in Oklahoma will want to take to make it easier to go forward with any claims. Read about what to do after being in a car accident in Oklahoma.
- Putting an exact dollar amount on an insurance claim is not always a straightforward process, especially when you’re trying to recover from your injuries. Learn more here about the factors that influence an Oklahoma car accident claim.
- If you’ve been in a car accident yourself, you might be thinking about pursuing a settlement. But do you really need to file a lawsuit? Check out things you should know about filing a lawsuit after an Oklahoma accident.
- After an injury car accident in Oklahoma, it is crucial to follow through on medical treatment immediately. Learn more here about treatment tips to follow after an injury car crash.
Complete Alfalfa County, OK accident reports and news.
Accidents in Alfalfa County are a major cause of property damage, injury, and death each year
In Alfalfa County, statistics from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration show that traffic crashes remain a primary public safety issue. Car, truck, bicycle, pedestrian, and motorcycle accidents are all a common occurrence, despite improvements in vehicle safety features, road design, bicycle and pedestrian corridors, and traffic signs.
When an accident happens in Alfalfa County, it is important to do the following immediately:
- Remain at the crash scene;
- Check on the condition of all people involved in the crash;
- Call the police;
- Exchange information with other drivers;
- Get contact information from witnesses;
- Inform your insurance company;
- Get appropriate medical treatment, and track the details;
- Take photos of vehicle damage and injuries;
- Consider hiring a personal injury attorney.
Learn more here about accidents in Alfalfa County
Follow these links to learn more about resources that will help accident victims.
Alfalfa County pedestrian accidents;
Alfalfa County motorcycle accidents;
Alfalfa County commercial truck accidents;
Alfalfa County drunk driving crashes;
Alfalfa County wrongful death claims.
An injury attorney handles all the details so that you don't have to.
After a Alfalfa County accident, there are many issues that need to be handled immediately. Dealing with doctors, repair shops, car rental companies, police, and insurance companies is overwhelming, especially when someone is seriously injured. At this point, many injured people choose to hire a personal injury attorney whose job it is to handle the details and paperwork so that you can focus on recovery.
Personal injury lawyers offer a no-cost claim evaluation to help you.
Since there is no cost to speak with a lawyer, it is a good idea to learn more about your potential claim. Accident Data Center can help you by connecting you with experienced Alfalfa County injury lawyers who can provide you with information about your rights and options. Learn more here about the value of a no-cost legal claim evaluation.
Most recent accident reports
Oklahoma City police are investigating a single-vehicle crash that killed the driver Thursday morning.
Officers say the crash occurred at Interstate 44 and Lake Hefner Parkway.
Police say the northbound ramp of Lake Hefner Parkway from I-44 has been reopened.